>captain Ka'hairal Balak
>7 angry krogan are approaching you
>waifu infidelity
>hating on fshep
>we tell each other how much we loved Daddy Issue missions
>taking Aria to dinner

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/griomf.avi
heatst.com/culture-wars/mass-effect-designer-manveer-heir-hates-white-people-and-wants-the-world-to-know/?mod=sm_fb_post
orig14.deviantart.net/4d35/f/2016/221/9/2/miranda_6_by_rescraft-dad8qoe.jpg
macleans.ca/culture/how-gaming-companies-co-opt-language-oppression/
streamable.com/20pa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Femshep Bestshep

also best girll

YMIR mech best waifu.
>tfw will never refill her coolant.
>tfw will never hear the deafening roar of her autocannon.

>>waifu infidelity

It's only infidelity if you're together, though.
Doing l*wd latex stuff before you've met definitaly isn't infidelity.

Speaking of Ariana Grande:
Is the big robot battery-powered, or does it use hydrogen fuel cells?

>Ashley in Jill BSAA uniform

Yes, please.
>those sensible boots
>those skintight pants
>that comfy shirt
>ponytail and ballcap

too gay 2bh but I wish I had body like that

Fuel cells, in some cases a modular mini-fusion plant can be installed for extreme power output. but they melt after a few hours of continuous operation.

Seems like an extreme waste, fusion reactors sure as shit wouldn't be cheap.

Nice.

Will ME2 and 3 ever be backward compatible on Xbox One?

that's disgusting

How is Miranda sharing Shepard's present with Jack, after she full on NTR'd her, in any way disgusting? It's beautiful.

>How is Miranda sharing Shepard's present with Jack, after she full on NTR'd her

Life is grand.

You gay, son?

Let's do this again.

>Face model
>Voice actor/actress
>Species
>Class/skillset/weapon proficiencies

no

yes

my.mixtape.moe/griomf.avi

the batarians are history

Does she have a portal in her mouth?

Nice.

>>Face model
Gina was very cute in Fast 6. Love her thick build.

>>Voice actor/actress
Her line delivery is a bit flat, but she could improve.

>>Voice actor/actress
>>Species
Could be a human vanguard, infiltrator, even just a regular soldier.

Keeping alive.

you didnt need to make her look even more like a tranny

>he thinks I made it

Intelligence.

Why the fuck is there a Mass Effect general? I just have to ask.

To have a dedicated place to talk about our love for Asari MTs

But the last game was like 4 years ago. And the games arent exactly different every time you play them. There is like no replay value.

Sure, but the next game is in six months.

why the fuck are you breathing?

>.avi
is this 1998?

>there are currently 5 (five) dota 2 generals up
>"Why the fuck is there a Mass Effect general? I just have to ask."

Okay, I'm playing through Mass Effect 2 and I'm trying to bang Garrus. I got the sparring conversation and I told I could help him relieve stress. Now he won't shut the fuck up about calibrations. Did I get friendzoned?

>It's a "Bioware literally hates white people" edition

Lead designer of Andromeda has been quoted over 37 times that he hates white people.

heatst.com/culture-wars/mass-effect-designer-manveer-heir-hates-white-people-and-wants-the-world-to-know/?mod=sm_fb_post

Page 9 bump for answers, I'm on the verge of resetting my twenty hour file

Just need to progress the normal campaign more probably. Sex comes just before the last mission

We know, nothing will happen

Checked to see if he'd seen it or responded to people asking about it. Found this instead, as a retweet. Fuckin' hilarious.

Um okay is there a definite point where I know I fucked up? The only missions I have left are Tali's loyalty and the Reaper IFF. Also: could I use a save editor to unfuck myself if I actually did get pussyblocked?

The romance happens when you go through the relay

But aren't there scenes leading up to it? I read an article about a date on the Presidium.

That's in Mass Effect 3. The only time you visit the Presidium in the second game is when doing business in the embassy.

Hm okay. And if I did miss it is there a simple flag I can save edit to fix this? Or should I have my heart set on restarting/finding someone else

I don't know, to be honest, I've never romanced him.

I'm like 80-90 percent sure if you just keep talking to him and DON'T TELL HIM YOU WANT TO BE FRIENDS you should be locked in. Oh, and obviously don't romance anyone else.

I didn't tell him to be friends but he told me he didn't want to join the list of people's asses I've kicked. That's where I fucked up I think

Wasn't there supposed to be a new ME novel coming out this month? It might have some good bits of lore even if the story is crap.

Was it this month?

Yeah, just checked. Mass Effect: Andromeda Initiation. It is due out in August 2016

Anyone have thoughts on a projected minimun gpu needed for Andromeda?

So does anyone actually care about Andromeda?

no, Bioware least of all

user doing God's work.

What game would you rather we got, instead of Andromeda?

Looks like got deleted. Well, see you in 3 days, user.

Infinity Engine Mass Effect

Grand Strategy similar to Stellaris, maybe a RTS like Sins of Solar Empire

Qt femtur waifus with weird but cute customs and genitalia?

>femtur
Dropped

Would a femdrell or femBT be better? Maybe a femquar or even femkro?

Yes, all but krogan are better.

orig14.deviantart.net/4d35/f/2016/221/9/2/miranda_6_by_rescraft-dad8qoe.jpg

>this one faggot in the thread that reports everything even a bit too lewd

you should end your miserable existence, nobody will ever like you, you are a waste of fresh air

>Someone actually posted the Curry Thunder racism article on the ME reddit

This will be fun.

Aaaand it's gone.
It's always nice to be reminded why reddit is such a shit site and community.

you can bet that if it was a white guy hating niggers it would get stickied

no one will ever like you or femshep again either

idgaf, but the OP wasnt even revealing and yet you faggot still had the audacity to report it so you can jerk of to the tought that you showed those filthy perverts. kys

Curry Thunder linked to this "article":

macleans.ca/culture/how-gaming-companies-co-opt-language-oppression/

>When I told her about Belletête’s comments, she was audibly rankled. “You don’t get to hold up a game as art if you can’t stand the criticism. Why should I give you my money when you don’t recognize my humanity? When you only see me as a dollar sign?”

>audibly rankled

when will they realize that the ordinary gamer just doesn't give a fuck about these """""issues""""" and """""problems"""""?
when will they realize that it's just a vocal minority who takes issue with these non-problems?
they may realize it when mass effect is an intersectional paradise that no one actually buys, but let's see.

What makes reddit such shit? Is it the upvote/downvote system?

that is basically it. the system advances the idea that good articles, links and comments will be promoted while bad ones and trollposts are being voted down. in reality though, it pulled in a leftist userbase that censors what's being shown by actively downvoting stuff that doesn't agree with their world view, plus all moderators have the same view so uncomfortable links like that just vanish.
shame, would have loved to see the reactions.

>no one actually buys
you just know it will sell millions.

basically everyone (except for the mod i guess lol) agreed that he was a racist piece of shit and should be fired

not millions, but maybe enough to make them feel comfortable to announce more parts and shitloads of DLC.
I think EA may actually do it as an experiment:
Do the gamer crowd accept all that racial diversity shit or will they ignore/not buy/detest it?
if it's the latter, they will close bioware and kick out curry thunder and his friends, if they accept it, they can stay and make more games like that.

The voting system is just one of the things that make it terrible. It's a big factor though because it actively encourages circlejerking. You get virtual points for saying something that the userbase agrees with, and get downvotes for saying anything controversial. So people just say what the circlejerk wants to hear, and if you say something against that you get downvoted so much that your post (and thread) gets hidden.

Another big problem is how a small group can police a whole subreddit without any opposition just because they happened to make that subreddit first.
The Mass Effect subreddit has mods who also mod subreddits like GirlGamers, in other words blatant SJWs. That mod appoints other mods with the same viewpoints etc. And its no use to start another ME subreddit because everyone is already on the first one.
The result is that these subreddits become SJW hugboxes and circlejerks with barely any discussion and where people just say what the community wants you to say, because otherwise your posts will be hidden or outright deleted.

>when will they realize that it's just a vocal minority who takes issue with these non-problems?
They do realise that, but the west is just so afraid of being labelled sexist or racist that they just go along with their demands.

>no one actually buys
It will sell like hot-cakes just by name and hype alone. Even if it's a literal turd.

Will it? DA:I is supposedly the best Bioware game launch we've ever seen, but EA is still not going public with sales numbers. VG charts has it up to somewhere around 4m sales. I say it's closer to two. Even 4m sales, though, is not a good number to compensate for the marketing campaign DA:I had and the production cost.

The only people that do give a fuck about ME:A are all right here. And none of us gives a fuck about ME:A.

>I think EA may actually do it as an experiment
no way they gamble so much money on it, they are just disconnected from the community, or just take the loud minority for their main fans.

>It will sell like hot-cakes just by name and hype alone
Actually, the one saving grace the game will have and will probably be its main selling point, in spite of EA/Bioware not realizing it or even promoting it, will be the MP. Nobody getting it will care about the SP. And thus ME will turn into CoD.

Also, DA:I is on sale for $6.

>ME will turn into CoD
when you fuck up your gameseries so bad it goes from a SP only title to MP

Where? It's €40 on origin

>The only people that do give a fuck about ME:A are all right here. And none of us gives a fuck about ME:A.
what

>Also, DA:I is on sale for $6.

Guy asking here Probably PSN or something, then.

>what
You heard me.

he just can't help himself

streamable.com/20pa
This is what I imagine the quarian flotilla is like.