PlayStation 4 General #349 - /ps4g/ /ps4gen/ /momgen/

Old Thread: Weaponized Waifus Edition

========================================

>Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X demo now available
gematsu.com/2016/08/hatsune-miku-project-diva-x-demo-now-available-dlc-schedule-announced

>Pac-Man Championship Edition 2 launches September 13
gematsu.com/2016/08/pac-man-championship-edition-2-launches-september-13

>Dead Rising Collection for PS4 launches September 13
gematsu.com/2016/08/dead-rising-dead-rising-2-off-the-record-ps4-xbox-one-pc-launch-september-13

>Persona 5 ‘Makoto’ Japanese TV Spot
gematsu.com/2016/08/persona-5-makoto-japanese-tv-spot

>Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization adds communication system
gematsu.com/2016/08/sword-art-online-hollow-realization-adds-argo-emotion-void-communication-system

>Atelier Firis adds 11 year-old Escha
gematsu.com/2016/08/atelier-firis-adds-logy-11-year-old-escha

>World of Final Fantasy videos introduce Siren, Ahriman, Acho, and Cockatrice
gematsu.com/2016/08/world-final-fantasy-videos-introduce-siren-ahriman-acho-cockatrice

>Koei Tecmo’s Berserk ‘Guts’ action gameplay
gematsu.com/2016/08/koei-tecmo-berserk-guts-action-gameplay

>Touhou Genso Rondo trailer
gematsu.com/2016/08/touhou-genso-rondo-flandre-trailer

>Project Diva X DLC trailer
gematsu.com/2016/08/hatsune-miku-project-diva-x-snow-miku-2010-2015-pack-dlc-trailer

>Valkyria: Azure Revolution Battle Demo Ver. 2.0
gematsu.com/2016/08/valkyria-azure-revolution-battle-demo-ver-2-0-news-coming-late-august

========================================

>PS+ FAQ
community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Services/INFO-PlayStation-Plus-FAQ/m-p/41658595

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/

Other urls found in this thread:

psnprofiles.com/Damoreth
psnprofiles.com/tr_SubLIME
psnprofiles.com/Ryyyx
youtube.com/watch?v=AE0nuW-mQ8A
gematsu.com/2016/08/playstation-meeting-2016-set-september-7
vrheads.com/playstation-vr-hands-on
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>soon

>one month left
fuck yeah

Post your PSN and the next game you're getting.

psnprofiles.com/Damoreth

God Eater 2 Rage Burst

>Atelier Firis adds 11 year-old Escha
How does that make sense?

>one month left to leave Veeky Forums to not get spoiled

H-hello?

psnprofiles.com/tr_SubLIME

Inside

WHY DOES MY PS4 DOWNLOAD SO SLOW

WHY IS IT THAT THE ONLY TIME IT WILL DOWNLOAD QUICKLY IS THE FIRST 5 SECONDS THE SYSTEM IS ON

WHY IS THE FASTEST WAY TO DOWNLOAD SOMETHING TO REPEATEDLY RESTART THE SYSTEM

I wanna lick that armpit

Can you only get the Gravity Rush 2 pre order bonuses when buying it from the PS store because it's £50 there where usual retail price is £40

How does that site work with updating? I've been at 2 plats for months on there and it doesn't update to my 6. I tried doing the queue thing and when signed in too.

psnprofiles.com/Ryyyx
The Next Game I'll get on launch is BF1 but I'll probably pick up something old soon, don't have much too play right now.
click on Update
or synch your trophys on your ps4 if you haven't been doing that

I do both, still doesn't work. I've been trying for months and it doesn't update.

whats your profile name?
Anyone can update with just that

Ravereborn

It says you already updated within the last 24hours.
Either you haven't played anything since March or you haven't synched your trophies.

IS NMS GOOD Y/N

N

BUDDING BREASTS MASTER RACE
Which DoA5LR costume is this?

Just let us die

What can we do to make ps4gen more active? Why won't more people stick around?

Not enough good games to talk about since any good games usually get their own general.

S-so how about those t-tricky towers, guys?

>no one on /ps4g/ cares about Caladrius

Fuck you guys.

So I kept getting this error with the PS4 told me I didn't have enough space to install a 20gb game despite having 70gb free. Googling for the solution I found that I had to initialise the PS4 by reinstalling the firmware, so I did. No problems so far.

I also read online however that the problem can be because of saving too many video captures. Even though you delete them the PS4 thinks you still have them or some shit and that's why it gives you that error message. It's gotten me apprehensive about saving video captures now.

Curious, have any of you received this error before? And if you have, do you save and delete a LOT of video captures on your PS4? Thanks.

Stop posting teenagers with Grandmatits

Anyone ever heard of Anima Gate of Memories? Just found it randomly on amazon.

It's alright, nothing special to be found.

Doesn't look like my kind of game. Is it good?

I've had problems with capturing video, but nothing related to the hard drive and game installations.

Galko has beautiful big tits.

I saw a trailer for it on PlayStation's YouTube channel a while back. English voice acting was pretty awful, but the game itself pretty interesting. It's only $19.99 on Steam.

Should I get guilty gear or blaz blue?

No

Why not?
The question was which one btw

No one knows. I remember reading on some forum where people tested downloading different stuff with the PS4, PS3 and other consoles. For some reason PS4 caps the download speed to 3MB/s while others don't. I've also noticed that my PS4 downloads stuff way slower than other consoles too. Even my Vita downloads games faster at times and my internet isn't shit as it's 100Mb/s.

>Selvaria OP
Good taste.

I took a nep and you ded

I know that ps4g loves their low hanging titty monsters.

youtube.com/watch?v=AE0nuW-mQ8A
lol

why the fuck do they have to lie?

why are they stupid enough to fucking lie?

do they really think they won't get caught out in like the first fucking two days?

Selvaria is special though.

gematsu.com/2016/08/playstation-meeting-2016-set-september-7

Wow! Look that meat... Mhmm...

user, are you okay?

Selvaria didn't even have big tits in the game you fucking monkeys

>Selvaria didn't even have big tits in the game
Next you're gonna tell us you don't know who Raita is.

That's normal big tits though, not twice as big as her head deformed tits

So Rebel Galaxy is basically some dev who played Eve online and then remade it but removed the multiplayer and spreadsheets right?

Half these ships even look incredibly similar. There's one which is basically just a Brutix earlyish on.

ahem

This is the only picture here ram looks good.

Ram looks always cute.

Sure cute but that was the only pic where she looks beautiful.

no mans sky looks like a chill but boring game, i can see myself going trough planets and just grinding shit for hours

deff a game ill get when it hits 15 dollars

It's on gog. It's literally free.

i dont like to play games on my pc and i have a toaster laptop anyway, i dont want to get it now anyway, ill let some time pass now and let them patch it up a bit further

Hey, one of my buddies told me about a JRPG that was either recently released or was coming out soon for the PS4. I looked it up, but I can't remember what it was called. (It was about a week ago, and I was busy doing something else at the same time.)

From the screenshots, it looked like a 2D traditional JRPG, with sprites walking around on a 3D plane, kind of like Xenogear. Anyone have any idea? I've Googled it, but nothing seems to match.

setsuna

I think this is it. Thanks!

It looks pretty good. I'm one of these nostalgic assholes who really misses the days of simpler games. (Though, there have been a lot of good games in recent years.)

Suzukis suck.

Is there any way to reduce the delay when using the headphone jack on your PS4 controller?

I wish she would.

there are ps2 jrpgs who always go on sale, dark cloud/dark cloud 2/rogue galaxy/wild arms 2, might be good for you

not that they are that simple, they have some deep mechanics

>tfw hane will never be your friend
why even live?

>the delay when using the headphone jack

> TFW there's only one PS4 game that lets entertains the idea of killing Hitler
Why is this generation so far behind guys?

I actually own pretty much every JRPG released in north America for the PS2. All of my friends consider me strange because I still play my PS2 and get excited when I play an old game for the first time.

They don't realize that there is actually a cast of people that play these games not to be "L33t retro gamers", but because they actually prefer games from this era.

Anything in the PS Store that wasn't released original in the us?

I want to ride with Rin.

you are already ded

Your rin isn't even a cake.

muh futomaki

Dying with my hard-on between her cheeks is a heavenly way to die.

She's too obsessed with Kiriya.

Two months left, is you're buddy ready?

I'm only going to buy it if the SK news say something about PSVR support.

I'm just going to wait for the next iteration of VR

Speaking of VR. I think this screenshot should be in the dictionary attached to the phrase hypocrisy.

I don't know yet. I wish there were more opportunities to try it, because I only tried the Eve demo. Don't know how other games feel in VR.

I heard so many people say everyone flocks to EvE but the better demo to try out is Battlezone, because Battlezone is made specifically around VR where head movement is required, whereas EvE was just regular First person camera mode in a space fighter game with a VR option.

Also, vrheads.com/playstation-vr-hands-on

Eve is far more representative of what you'll actually get for VR. Half the launch/early games will be similar style what with racing games and plane stuff being amongst the few to actually support it outside of garbage gimmick stuff or tacked on extras.

>Eve is far more representative of what you'll actually get for VR.
Have you tried Battlezone? I felt it was BZ that was more representative, why do you feel this way?
>Half the launch/early games will be similar style what with racing games and plane stuff being amongst the few to actually support it outside of garbage gimmick stuff or tacked on extras.
Rigs (Arena shooter), Rez Infinite (Rythm on rails shooter), Robinson (First person adventure), Wayward Sky(Third person puzzle-mystery game)
They're just some of the launch titles (other than Rez Which, while a launch title also existed before PSVR) they're all proper titles for PSVR that are using VR as more than just "Garbage gimmick stuff and tacked on extras" as you put it.

There are more ways to use VR than just look around a cockpit while flying an airplane, so I don't know why you feel that would be the only "non gimmick" way of using the VR when its in reality the most gimmicky way to use it possible.

Why did they even put so much detail into it?

This man doesn't understand passion for his work, look at him and laugh!

HAHAHA

Finally got around to playing this month's PS+ games. Holy fuck is Tricky Towers absolute bullshit

I'll wait till EA makes Rouge Squadron VR with a full campaign.

Are you enjoying the summer?

Think they will show Deep Down again next month? They extended the trademark and it expires in February. They can't extended it again unless they change the name.

It's ded
DED
E
D

Kill

It will be renamed Dragon's Dogma 2

I've been playing and syncing trophies so I don't know why it's not working, even synced today.

Isn't the rumour that deep down is being developed for PS4Neo which will be shown in early september? If it's still alive you're going to hear about it there.

>page 10

What's with that smug expression? Will something bad happen if you hug her?