/acg/ - Animal Crossing General

#1142 - You Let It Happen Again edition.

Previous thread: >The Basics
ACNL Basics Guide - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/
AC Wiki - animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Crossing_Wiki
Nookipedia - nookipedia.com
The "pthhhpth" pastebin (FAQ) - pastebin.com/jU4CeWhu
Brand New Catch - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/today

>Furniture & Collectibles
Item database - moridb.com/
Item image gallery - animalcrossingnl.mooo.com
Museum Checklist - mediafire.com/download/0p18zy41jkxsy8a/ACNL_Fossil_&_Art_Checklist_RC2.xlsx

>Customization Guide
Image/Pattern Converter - thulinma.com/acnl/
All Furniture Customizations - customnewleaf.tumblr.com/
Image2QR code - mediafire.com/download/d0g3vj88g0gk1pf/Version 0.4.zip
Pro Designs Android App - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nefastudio.android.dmoridesigner
Image2QR recognition *shit* - acqrfactory.com/
QR Paths - pathmagic.tumblr.com acnlpaths.tumblr.com/ acpath.tumblr.com

>Happy Home Designer
All villagers & items - happyhomedesigner.wikia.com
FAQ - pastebin.com/f8pnU0wr
Amiibo Cards - nintendo.co.jp/3ds/edhj/amiibocard/index.html
July HH Challenge: N/A

>How to play ACNL online with /acg/
People need to add each other's FCs in order to visit faraway towns.
Put your name and FC in the name field to save time.

>Villager Birthdays
9th - Soleil
10th - Cole
11th - Gigi
12th - Gloria
13th - Tabby

>Events
Aug - Cumulonimbus Cloud Season
4th & 7th - Fireworks shows

>Misc.
Town tune list - newleaftunes.tumblr.com/tunes
Camper Reset guide - i.imgur.com/meQutqI.png
Dream Town List - pastebin.com/W4FQW6ZW
What is the void? - pastebin.com/9KPbdnSY
Preventing moveouts - pastebin.com/avaKnPPc
ACNL OST - pastebin.com/bPyY03LK
Upload to Imgur via 3DS browser - webrender.net/imgur/

Day shift is really slacking

I haven't played New leaf in a bit, mostly because I'm hoping they release a new game soon, any news on a new animal crossing?

They're updating NL for amiibo compatibility and mentioned to be working on a mobile phone game then nothing after that.

I was busy taking a shit while the thread 404'd.

What was the point of posting that image?

so i hacked my 3ds and am now running the japanese copy of acnl ( 0v0)"

logged a million hours into this game already so i know all the menus by heart lol

if you guys wanna chill imma cycle through the holidays
today is setsuban so you can get a red or blue ogre mask

FC will be up in a min

>( 0v0)"

I like posting pictures with my posts.
This is an imageboard, after all.

So what you're saying is that it was your fault?

Are you gonna post FC?

I now have 9 unassessed fossils and a calm painting to give away.

I have a legit mystic statue to give away, if anybody needs it for their museum collection or summonings of dark entities.

That sounds fun, I'm up for it.

Graham will be moving away soon, is there any interest in him? If not I'll just let him wander off.

I wish I had room for him. I think he's pretty cool and I've needed a Smug villager for a long time.

Sign me up pls i've never been in a japanese town before.

>Graham, Marshal, Chief and Drago moving out from other villages when you have no room for them

He's really sweet, his dialog makes it seem like he has a crush on you. I like him but he's not a dream villager so he's gotta go.

>villagers visiting me at home keep mentioning that i have furniture facing the wall
>i have no furniture facing the wall

What

Maybe you could hold onto him this time so can adopt him later?

Are you sure? There is some stuff that doesn't look off no matter the orientation but I guess the game still detects the front part next to a wall. Also, check all the rooms.

Isn't it fun when they do that yet have furniture facing the walls themselves?
Also what do they mean with "letting your toilet out in the open"?

No, please, don't hold onto him on my account. It's probably still gonna take a while for me to have room for him.

If something changes and you suddenly have room, let me know, Graham still has a day or two before he's going in boxes.

Don't put your toilet in the main room of the house.

It's not even the the main room, though.

Takes five days after a villager decides to move out for them to move out, though

Bump

>too lazy to hack
>too lazy to start a new town
>literally named my town "shit"
>the flag has a very poor drawing of poop
>everything in the town is brown
>my character looks like a 40 year old virgin

kinda creepy getting an ogre[/spoiler[ mask

>my character looks like a 40 year old virgin

how?

Y'all think NL getting re-released as a Nintendo Select will give new life to the game?

Not really

Then I shall keep praying for a new release before I die of old age.

the biggest spike will always be shortly after release

Most games cannot hold the player's attention long enough to form a healthy community that lasts years and years after the initial release of the game, especially when said game has no DLC, no updates, and no new content ever.
I'm surprised ACNL's online community has lasted as long as it did.

bump

Doc is in boxes today.

Can i have him plox?

of course!
friend code?

3394-3896-2328

gate open

Thanks doc

Thanks to you!

Spaniard localizations are absolutely horrible.

Mexico here. I agree.

How many villagers do you have in your town?

Yeah, you're right. Wasn't sure if you did any time traveling or not.

10, once Graham moves out 9. Going to try to get a camper or wait until someone here has someone moving out I really want.

I've been looking for someone to adopt Caroline. I love her, but I have three Normal villagers already. I keep my villagers unless there's someone lined up to adopt them, so she's been in my town for a long time.

I'm not really interested but good luck finding someone for her!

>tfw when your perfect town is slowly going to shit

Let me buy axes. I need them

What happened? Villagers feuding?

It starts off slow, a villager moves away and they had their house in the perfect spot, then another moves in and ruins your paths and then your town is never symmetrical again.

Bump

Chad comes over and fills your bathtub full of memes. Do you trust Chad?

niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers

Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a

niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers

Got bored of that other guy?

Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER?

Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS Shiny chocolate NIGGERS

Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER? Is CHAD a NIGGER?

NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS

isn't this what the spam filter is designed to prevent

Humans can be more ingenious than software. For example, the captcha often gives me false negatives on numbers that have one of the digits damaged; as a human I can still figure it out while the machine can only read clear numbers.

But user, what about Will Smith? Or even his cute son, Jaden?

At least he is bumping the thread and saving it from page 10.

A thread filled mostly with posts like that isn't a thread worth existing.

If Niggers didn't invent a space program powered by watermelon yet, Will Smith is probably a genius.Really makes you think.

What's your excuse for being the Gayest Faggot on Earth™?

If you could take Drago, I'd give him to you.

If you're a shiny chocolate NIGGER, you can say whatever you want on Twitter. Why would anyone post that? Really makes you think. Will Smith is a True Genius™.

Faggots™ are the new Literally Gay™ Niggers™. Answer this question in three syllables or less: is will smith is in my town? Really makes you think.

Peeing in your own mouth is the best thing to thank God with. Ye'ver think niggers will invent the wheel this millennium?

Pee in my own mouth for Jesus Pee in my own mouth for Jesus Pee in my own mouth for Jesus Pee in my own mouth for Jesus Pee in my own mouth for Jesus Pee in my own mouth for Jesus Pee in my own mouth for Jesus Pee in my own mouth for Jesus Pee in my own mouth for Jesus Pee in my own mouth for Jesus Pee in my own mouth for Jesus Pee in my own mouth for Jesus Pee in my own mouth for Jesus Pee in my own mouth for Jesus Pee in my own mouth for Jesus Pee in my own mouth for Jesus Pee in my own mouth for Jesus Pee in my own mouth for Jesus Pee in my own mouth for Jesus Pee in my own mouth for Jesus Pee in my own mouth for Jesus Pee in my own mouth for Jesus Pee in my own mouth for Jesus Pee in my own mouth for Jesus Pee in my own mouth for Jesus Pee in my own mouth for Jesus Pee in my own mouth for Jesus Pee in my own mouth for Jesus Pee in my own mouth for Jesus Pee in my own mouth for Jesus Pee in my own mouth for Jesus Pee in my own mouth for Jesus Pee in my own mouth for Jesus Pee in my own mouth for Jesus vPee in my own mouth for Jesus Pee in my own mouth for Jesus Pee in my own mouth for Jesus Pee in my own mouth for Jesus Pee in my own mouth for Jesus Pee in my own mouth for Jesus Pee in my own mouth for Jesus Pee in my own mouth for Jesus Pee in my own mouth for Jesus Pee in my own mouth for Jesus Pee in my own mouth for Jesus Pee in my own mouth for Jesus Pee in my own mouth for Jesus Pee in my own mouth for Jesus Pee in my own mouth for Jesus Pee in my own mouth for Jesus Pee in my own mouth for Jesus Pee in my own mouth for Jesus Pee in my own mouth for Jesus Pee in my own mouth for Jesus Pee in my own mouth for Jesus Pee in my own mouth for Jesus Pee in my own mouth for Jesus Pee in my own mouth for Jesus Pee in my own mouth for Jesus Pee in my own mouth for Jesus Pee in my own mouth for Jesus Pee in my own mouth for Jesus

Did you faggots forget whose house this is?

is this a real general?

all i see are bot posts

NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS

Yes, and the people here believe they're too good for /trash/.

Will Smith translates God for you faggots. When spraying diarrhea turns into an erection, your best friend is God. Liquid poop. Really makes you think, I'm probably a genius.

sure, but often i find the spam filter is overly preventative
this seems like the easiest possible thing for it to prevent, but instead it prevents me from posting a link to soundcloud or something

I wish they would just ban mobile from posting. Nothing of value would be lost.

Fuck you. When I spray diarrhea shit on God's breasts, my penis becomes bent like a pretzel. You're a fucking faggots.

Mobile posters are great for data-mining, which is Google's business and therefor Veeky Forums's business.

When Will Smith sprays shit on God's breasts, Your life is the Literally Gayest thing on earth. What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this? What kind of syrup is this?

waaa let's censor people because i don't like what they say. i want a reddit-facebook safe place echo chamber circle jerk

Basically shit's gone down hill for me since Nate moved out and he was my bro. Diva fucked up my paths when she moved in. Now my town is turning into /mk8g/. I've been busy with Smash 4.

My favorite way to play Animal Crossing™ is to spray diarrhea all over God's face while my bent penis farts

is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town?? is will smith is in my town??

Nigger, the problem isn't what he's saying but the fact that's he's spamming it. This should go without saying, did your parents rape you until you became a retarded cunt that can't understand basic shit like this?

THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE NIGGERS THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE THIS IS MY HOUSE

MODS

GOD WATCHES ME SHIT AND MASTURBATE__ GOD WATCHES ME SHIT AND MASTURBATE__ GOD WATCHES ME SHIT AND MASTURBATE__ GOD WATCHES ME SHIT AND MASTURBATE__ GOD WATCHES ME SHIT AND MASTURBATE__ GOD WATCHES ME SHIT AND MASTURBATE__ GOD WATCHES ME SHIT AND MASTURBATE__ GOD WATCHES ME SHIT AND MASTURBATE__ GOD WATCHES ME SHIT AND MASTURBATE__ GOD WATCHES ME SHIT AND MASTURBATE__ GOD WATCHES ME SHIT AND MASTURBATE__ GOD WATCHES ME SHIT AND MASTURBATE__ GOD WATCHES ME SHIT AND MASTURBATE__ GOD WATCHES ME SHIT AND MASTURBATE__ GOD WATCHES ME SHIT AND MASTURBATE__ GOD WATCHES ME SHIT AND MASTURBATE__ GOD WATCHES ME SHIT AND MASTURBATE__ GOD WATCHES ME SHIT AND MASTURBATE__ GOD WATCHES ME SHIT AND MASTURBATE__ GOD WATCHES ME SHIT AND MASTURBATE__ GOD WATCHES ME SHIT AND MASTURBATE__ GOD WATCHES ME SHIT AND MASTURBATE__ GOD WATCHES ME SHIT AND MASTURBATE__ GOD WATCHES ME SHIT AND MASTURBATE__ GOD WATCHES ME SHIT AND MASTURBATE__ GOD WATCHES ME SHIT AND MASTURBATE__ GOD WATCHES ME SHIT AND MASTURBATE__ GOD WATCHES ME SHIT AND MASTURBATE__ GOD WATCHES ME SHIT AND MASTURBATE__ GOD WATCHES ME SHIT AND MASTURBATE__ GOD WATCHES ME SHIT AND MASTURBATE__ GOD WATCHES ME SHIT AND MASTURBATE__ GOD WATCHES ME SHIT AND MASTURBATE__ GOD WATCHES ME SHIT AND MASTURBATE__ GOD WATCHES ME SHIT AND MASTURBATE__ GOD WATCHES ME SHIT AND MASTURBATE__ GOD WATCHES ME SHIT AND MASTURBATE__ GOD WATCHES ME SHIT AND MASTURBATE__ GOD WATCHES ME SHIT AND MASTURBATE__ GOD WATCHES ME SHIT AND MASTURBATE__ GOD WATCHES ME SHIT AND MASTURBATE__ GOD WATCHES ME SHIT AND MASTURBATE__ GOD WATCHES ME SHIT AND MASTURBATE__ GOD WATCHES ME SHIT AND MASTURBATE__ GOD WATCHES ME SHIT AND MASTURBATE__ GOD WATCHES ME SHIT AND MASTURBATE__ GOD WATCHES ME SHIT AND MASTURBATE__ GOD WATCHES ME SHIT AND MASTURBATE__ GOD WATCHES ME SHIT AND MASTURBATE__ GOD WATCHES ME SHIT AND MASTURBATE__ GOD WATCHES ME SHIT AND MASTURBATE__ GOD WATCHES ME SHIT AND MASTURBATE__ GOD WATCHES ME SHIT AND MASTURBATE__ GOD WATCHES ME SHIT AND MASTURBATE

GOD IS A SHIEMP NIGGER. POOP MASTURBATION GOD IS A SHIEMP NIGGER. POOP MASTURBATION GOD IS A SHIEMP NIGGER. POOP MASTURBATION GOD IS A SHIEMP NIGGER. POOP MASTURBATION GOD IS A SHIEMP NIGGER. POOP MASTURBATION GOD IS A SHIEMP NIGGER. POOP MASTURBATION GOD IS A SHIEMP NIGGER. POOP MASTURBATION GOD IS A SHIEMP NIGGER. POOP MASTURBATION GOD IS A SHIEMP NIGGER. POOP MASTURBATION GOD IS A SHIEMP NIGGER. POOP MASTURBATION GOD IS A SHIEMP NIGGER. POOP MASTURBATION GOD IS A SHIEMP NIGGER. POOP MASTURBATION GOD IS A SHIEMP NIGGER. POOP MASTURBATION GOD IS A SHIEMP NIGGER. POOP MASTURBATION GOD IS A SHIEMP NIGGER. POOP MASTURBATION GOD IS A SHIEMP NIGGER. POOP MASTURBATION GOD IS A SHIEMP NIGGER. POOP MASTURBATION GOD IS A SHIEMP NIGGER. POOP MASTURBATION GOD IS A SHIEMP NIGGER. POOP MASTURBATION GOD IS A SHIEMP NIGGER. POOP MASTURBATION GOD IS A SHIEMP NIGGER. POOP MASTURBATION GOD IS A SHIEMP NIGGER. POOP MASTURBATION GOD IS A SHIEMP NIGGER. POOP MASTURBATION GOD IS A SHIEMP NIGGER. POOP MASTURBATION GOD IS A SHIEMP NIGGER. POOP MASTURBATION GOD IS A SHIEMP NIGGER. POOP MASTURBATION GOD IS A SHIEMP NIGGER. POOP MASTURBATION GOD IS A SHIEMP NIGGER. POOP MASTURBATION GOD IS A SHIEMP NIGGER. POOP MASTURBATION GOD IS A SHIEMP NIGGER. POOP MASTURBATION GOD IS A SHIEMP NIGGER. POOP MASTURBATION GOD IS A SHIEMP NIGGER. POOP MASTURBATION GOD IS A SHIEMP NIGGER. POOP MASTURBATION GOD IS A SHIEMP NIGGER. POOP MASTURBATION GOD IS A SHIEMP NIGGER. POOP MASTURBATION GOD IS A SHIEMP NIGGER. POOP MASTURBATION GOD IS A SHIEMP NIGGER. POOP MASTURBATION GOD IS A SHIEMP NIGGER. POOP MASTURBATION GOD IS A SHIEMP NIGGER. POOP MASTURBATION GOD IS A SHIEMP NIGGER. POOP MASTURBATION GOD IS A SHIEMP NIGGER. POOP MASTURBATION GOD IS A SHIEMP NIGGER. POOP MASTURBATION GOD IS A SHIEMP NIGGER. POOP MASTURBATION GOD IS A SHIEMP NIGGER. POOP MASTURBATION GOD IS A SHIEMP NIGGER. POOP MASTURBATION GOD IS A SHIEMP NIGGER. POOP MASTURBATION

SUCK THE DICK OF BERTOLLI DINNER SUCK THE DICK OF BERTOLLI DINNER SUCK THE DICK OF BERTOLLI DINNER SUCK THE DICK OF BERTOLLI DINNER SUCK THE DICK OF BERTOLLI DINNER SUCK THE DICK OF BERTOLLI DINNER SUCK THE DICK OF BERTOLLI DINNER SUCK THE DICK OF BERTOLLI DINNER SUCK THE DICK OF BERTOLLI DINNER SUCK THE DICK OF BERTOLLI DINNER SUCK THE DICK OF BERTOLLI DINNER SUCK THE DICK OF BERTOLLI DINNER SUCK THE DICK OF BERTOLLI DINNER SUCK THE DICK OF BERTOLLI DINNER SUCK THE DICK OF BERTOLLI DINNER SUCK THE DICK OF BERTOLLI DINNER GOD WATCHES ME MASTURBATE WITH POOP GOD WATCHES ME MASTURBATE WITH POOP GOD WATCHES ME MASTURBATE WITH POOP GOD WATCHES ME MASTURBATE WITH POOP GOD WATCHES ME MASTURBATE WITH POOP GOD WATCHES ME MASTURBATE WITH POOP GOD WATCHES ME MASTURBATE WITH POOP GOD WATCHES ME MASTURBATE WITH POOP GOD WATCHES ME MASTURBATE WITH POOP GOD WATCHES ME MASTURBATE WITH POOP GOD WATCHES ME MASTURBATE WITH POOP GOD WATCHES ME MASTURBATE WITH POOP GOD WATCHES ME MASTURBATE WITH POOP GOD WATCHES ME MASTURBATE WITH POOP GOD WATCHES ME MASTURBATE WITH POOP GOD WATCHES ME MASTURBATE WITH POOP GOD WATCHES ME MASTURBATE WITH POOP GOD WATCHES ME MASTURBATE WITH POOP GOD WATCHES ME MASTURBATE WITH POOP GOD WATCHES ME MASTURBATE WITH POOP GOD WATCHES ME MASTURBATE WITH POOP GOD WATCHES ME MASTURBATE WITH POOP GOD WATCHES ME MASTURBATE WITH POOP GOD WATCHES ME MASTURBATE WITH POOP GOD WATCHES ME MASTURBATE WITH POOP GOD WATCHES ME MASTURBATE WITH POOP GOD WATCHES ME MASTURBATE WITH POOP GOD WATCHES ME MASTURBATE WITH POOP GOD WATCHES ME MASTURBATE WITH POOP GOD WATCHES ME MASTURBATE WITH POOP GOD WATCHES ME MASTURBATE WITH POOP GOD WATCHES ME MASTURBATE WITH POOP GOD WATCHES ME MASTURBATE WITH POOP GOD WATCHES ME MASTURBATE WITH POOP GOD WATCHES ME MASTURBATE WITH POOP GOD WATCHES ME MASTURBATE WITH POOP GOD WATCHES ME MASTURBATE WITH POOP GOD WATCHES ME GOD WATCHES ME MASTURBATE WITH POOP GOD WATCHES ME MASTURBATE WITH POOP GOD WATCHES ME MASTURBATE

NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^) NIGGERS LOVE WATERMELON :^)

CAPTCHA
>VIA SMITH

WILL SMITH IS THE LORD OF THIS HOUSE

I AM BECOME ALL THAT IS POWERFUL