Brit/o/ Meet Summer 2016 - Thread 11

Meet is on the 19th June at 10:30AM

Current attendees and meet information: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TeQxOGHqhH_-dfYqIL96vwpwzTYyhdfsQoiEydI8IDI/
Signup sheet: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bRCUBc-mBWiEhbrRej0-caXlWxypMD1uqtY1OB5BDW8/

Previous thread;

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OHZRHEJHS2k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WITNESSED

But this is on the 10th of July though

>not including slack chat details
Weak. Why not use the thread templates from the older threads?

Hello

Is it me you're looking for?

Will is going to be running 3 Honda Civics with spoon engines. And on top of that, he just went into Euro Car Parts, and he ordered 3 T66 turbos, with NOS. And a Motec exhaust.

Every single one of my ex's dad's have done this constantly whenever you or she phones him for any reason.

If you want to join the slack chat, reply to this post with an email address and bluebrzfag should invite you.

Anyone already in the chat can invite other people. Looking forward to racing for pinks on the touge so that I can leave with three cars with a net worth of under £500

I'm bringing a trailer so I can recover the 3 Micra's i'm going to win.

But what if you race and lose the trailer? Then you lose more cars.

Thats where my genuine JDM towhooks and JDM rope come in handy

So when somebody answers the phone with "hello" your response is also "hello" and you leave it that for them to respond?

What sort of Hotels are in Corby?

Are many staying overnight? I quite fancy piss up at the end of the meet desu

Don't forget to bring a winch because you'll need to pull us out from under lorries.

Yeah same here, I thought we were gonna have a car meet then get drunk and just enjoy the day. Seems shit if we rip around a toguerary and then just say bye and we all make the grind back home.

>three cars with net worth of £500

That includes the full tank of petrol in each car

>implying I ever fill my tank to full

I don't say 'is it me you're looking for' every time because I'm not a middle aged man

I'd love to get drunk with you bro but I can't get Monday off work and I live in the opulent South East.

That's because some moron put this on a fucking Sunday

Well I think I'll be staying up there for a few days if possible, may be visiting another guy I know from here.

Sucks that its on a Sunday

> Not filling your tank until it goes *clunk*
> Not carefully squeezing it in until the next pound
Gotta mine those clubcard points. Every little helps when you're gaming their system.

I do things with my weekends and I'm not a child that wakes up after 12 every day.

>Collecting clubcard points

What is this, the 90's?

>gaming their system
They're the ones gaming you m8

omfg Soph looks fucking delicious

Hope she's free on the 19th to make it to the meet

I work there, so the card carries a 10% discount on stuff in the store. Since I have to buy fuel ANYWAY, it's almost the cheapest around, and pretty much THE cheapest that's secure AND does the premium my car demands, I may as well use the card.
10% off booze and snacks is pretty neat.

And I get money off vouchers every so often, which is neat too.

>what if you race and lose the trailer?
You almost had me? You never had me, you never had your trailer!

>Anonymous 05/23/16(Mon)20:02:06 No.15121736
>I work there, so the card carries a 10% discount on stuff in the store. Since I have to buy fuel ANYWAY, it's almost the cheapest around, and pretty much THE cheapest that's secure AND does the premium my car demands, I may as well use the card.
>10% off booze and snacks is pretty neat.

I always use my 10% card on Tesco Direct stuff combined with the coupons I get, this seems to be the only good thing about working for tesco.

I got the NS125R running it's just the inlet manifold that's perished and it's playing the waiting game for a new one to show up,

Fear not though i'll be using my cash bonus to get a Honda CBR or yamaha YZF

>only good thing about working for tesco

> Pays enough to run my car
> Get to play whatever music I like all day
> Legitimately allowed to be as rude as I like to people as long as they're in the wrong
> Everyone loves the work I do

But then, I work the back end of dotcom. They stopped me wearing headphones, so I brought speakers in because fuck you. Nobody objected, so they stay.

Same here. I took it as shares, though, since I figured the price would tank right away. Which it did.
So I'm gonna sell them in the summer if I don't have enough saved by then for the bike/gear/insurance.
Booking my CBT this week, too.

I took it as shares to sell but then they changed it to some cash bonus thing, but I don't really care since I'll get it sooner + free money anyway.

I work in a small express store so no fun and all rushing since 1 on 1 late shifts, It was better when my old co-worker was there and we'd have mad banter on the late shifts and pissing about with milk delivery trolleys.

Get the YZF-R125. She's sexy as fuck and everyone and their mother has a CBR125.

Yeah that's the one I originally was looking at, probably get one of them kits to upgrade it to 180cc aswell

>Express store

They are the fucking bomb. Less people, less queues. So much convenience.

>mad banter
The banter's really why I've stayed there so long. If it wasn't for the crew of about 10 people I work closely with, I'd have dropped them for something marginally better.
I'm pretty sure that the banter is the only thing stopping half of us from going crazy. Certainly the only thing stopping me from going retail with the shovel I got to de-ice the freezer with.
(Fix it? No, no, too expensive. Just spend 15 minutes a day smashing ice off the floor with a shovel that's slowly falling apart, or a big metal bar the builders left behind that you can barely lift.)

I'm gonna start pushing again to be a delivery driver soon. £10/hour, free spare glasses, free workboots, and I get to drive around country roads all day while hitting on suburban housewives while their husbands aren't in, and park like an asshole because it's a fucking tesco van. Hazard lights + high-vis = park anywhere.

who german whip here

youtube.com/watch?v=OHZRHEJHS2k

What the fuck is that?

That's literally the worst but of noise I've heard in ages.

'Yer barred from BritMeet.

You've got a bit of spare cash to be buying a new bike over a part you've already ordered and paid for!

Doing Wanderlust publicity that day, already asked

what's cooler lads, cars or motorbikes?

Well it's the wrong part sadly, and finding the manifold for the old NS125R showed up no luck, I'll keep it as a project/weekend bike and get a 4stroke for getting too work :^)

Fuark, maybe do some measurements and have something made up? Custom stuff is a pain but on old or rare bikes it can be a good shout. Did that engine go in anything else that might have the same piping?

Cars. Motorcycles are also cool but I don't feel like bikes have as much "soul" in them.

>seriously getting a four stroke

Ishygddt

Honestly, bring the nsr. Where are you coming from?

I've already entered myself in for the Micra, I wish I had time to finish my RXS100/YZ100 Frankenstein running, I'd be bringing that.

Cars.

Motorcycles without competition.
>only vote that has driven both

j u s t y

Whats this chat thing and who do I need to email to get in

Post your email on the thread and someone will send you an invite. Alternatively, you can email [email protected] but this may be slower.

Bikes, in my opinion.

However, that could be because I don't have the money for a really ridiculous car, whereas bikes are cheap, and will outclass all but the most expensive supercars for pure speed.

In a dream world, I'd have a huge-ass garage, with like 6 of each. Heaven.

Bump from near death.

Bump to beat alphonse spam

Bumping for gimme a slack invite yo [email protected]

Yo

You misunderstand

Get the fuck out lad.

Yeah its shit but its a tune

>not soph
I'm afraid you won't be able to play that sort of thing at the meet.

So lads, I ran up a few testers.

Which of the three looks best? Obviously, plain white background is fine too, but it doesn't have the FRESHness of the others.

Where's the soph sticker?

Well, shit.

I'll start working on one now.

Oil slick looks really good desu

Cheers lad, I'll check them out.

>Brit/o/ meet
>98 bus fags, 1 0.9l VW fox that's his mums car and 1 1.5l diesel clio
>busfags shout and fox dude for killing the environment
>congratulate clio guy on his "rapid" car
>sit around comparing carbon footprints
>consoling the 2, statistically proven, cucks in the group
>O'ROIGHT TEA TOIME IS OVA LADS LETS GOT BOCK IN'T COAL MINES

>no Micras
Confirmed for unrealistic

Cheeky nandos on the route?

>Implying the UK has any coal mines left

That bitch Thatcher did her best at closing them all m8.

>VW fox
>not Micra or Corsa

piss off yank

Actually, that was Arthur Scargill that did that, on account of going on fucking strike and holding the country to fucking ransom.

Two day work-week to save on power. His actions killed people.

>bitch
I think you misspelt 'strong, successful prime minister', northern scum.

>Amerifat Veeky Forums meet
>1 v6 camaro a 7.5 litre 3.5 tone buick with 58 bhp and a financed GT86
>all arguing over laguna seca laptimes by motortrend™
>V6 camro gets caught soing 51 in a 50 zone gets a $3000 dollar fine and get shot by the police for not tipping
>Buick guy gets a papercut and has to sell his car to pay for the 400k hospital bill
>GT86 guy can't pay the $800 a week and gets his car taken his credit rating destoryed and is basically fucked for life
>"D-dumb eurocucks"

>no Burgers
Confirmed for unrealistic

>gets a $3000 dollar fine and get shot by the police for not tipping
Oh, that's a brilliant one. I'm stealing that for yank-bashing threads.

>No guns

That oil one is slick as fuck

Oily one is great

This is also good

>Needs a discreet wrecked Micra somewhere on it.

I agree with this gentleman.

On it.

There are surprisingly few suitable crashed Micra pictures on the internet.

Sexy as fuck. Oily I reckon

I would pay for this sticker desu but will everyone think I'm gay?

Why does this not already exist

>congratulate clio guy on his "rapid" car

Clio guy here.
The funny thing is this actually happens. Waiting on NCB to get an actually fast car.

Sup

Was bumping the thread above all that spam, yo

Always things of you lads see

Second

So what date is this? Is this July now?

Saturday 26 August

Correct date and time is in the OP.

I am not from Americuck so that doesn't offend me in anyway.

Try again.

Not in the slightest.

Sophie Ellis Bextor is like, the least gay person to have a thing for.

Oh, but it does, anons.

I'll be bringing a whole host of free sticker goodies with me to the meet. (So feel free to requests some shit, it's no problem). However, if I can't make it for some reason, I'll post them to someone reliable who's going, to hand out to everyone.

Fun fact: Groovejet by Spiller feat. Sophie Ellis-Bextor was the first song ever to be played on an iPod, specifically on a prototype unit in August 2001.

Thankfully, it also kept clotheshorse spice off the number one slot.