/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3116

Saki Edition!

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/(KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version: pastebin.com/weL41ehu
#KSGGames (Risk/Chess IRC Chat): pastebin.com/eaqK2kPq
Pastebin: http: //pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/jUpSAYZE
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes: mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink: writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/katawashoujo/comments/2ln0mi/a_really_pointless_question_what_is_auras_gender/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for smug Rin!

is sadhanakoguy still drawing stuff?

I dunno man, last I saw he went to watch something.

What's for dinner?

puss

Nth for a happy Hana!

Goodnight friendos! Always remember that I love you!

No you don't you avataring piece of shit. Sleep well though.

Night man, hope no one kills you in your sleep.

for Miki

Bros, and peace for all of us.

Ara ara

G'morning, doods!
How are we all today?
What fun and interesting things do we all have planned?

>Emi
>In Lilly's clothes
Ara ara

G'night, pol-dood. See you soon.

Evening man, I'm good, nothing really planned asides a movie. How bout you, anything good happen recently?

Don't encourage blogposting. Thread was nice and quiet before you came along.

See what you did? Sigh.

Still chugging along? How many tapes do you have?

and I'm fine, nothing of note has happened.

I've got 9 left to watch man ,and 6 I've already gotten through.

Hey man. Yeah I am, I've just been really busy this past week. Will try and get back on it!

Btw just finished Empire of dust, was surprisingly funny and thought provoking, thanks user for recommending it

Now go to Veeky Forums and see if you can find some horror stories of people who had to deal with the chinks. It'll make you even even happier you're from a first world country.

You're welcome man.

Good afternoon everyone. How's it going?

Are you kidding me.

Evening man, I'm good. How bout you, anything good happen recently?

This is what i was talking about.

Fascinating.

G'afternoon, Trump.

Hey man, I got to go now so it sucks I can't talk, hope you have a good day!

Goodnight /ksg/, have a wonderful week

Thanks user, will give it a read in the morning

Night man, hope no one kills you in your sleep.

>Evening man, I'm good. How bout you, anything good happen recently?
Just same old same old.

>Are you kidding me.

>Hey man, I got to go now so it sucks I can't talk, hope you have a good day!
You to m8. Have a good one.

Night man

Oh, sorry /pol/friend. There are so many these days that I can't remember all of your trigger phrases.

See you later. Have a good time, whatever you're doing.

Nth for Delicious Juicy Well-Cooked Hanako!

>you will never be Hanako
>you will never completely depend on a classy blind girl for everything
>you will never break down in tears and run sobbing out of the room when Mutou asks you a question in class
>you will never hide in your room for days on end because you're scared to go outside
>you will never piss yourself in fear when people talk outside your door
>you will never sit crumpled in your urine-stained bed, wallowing in your own self-hatred but refusing to do anything about it
>you will never be raped by some creepy dude with a heart condition
>you will never convince yourself he loves you
>you will never scare him off by being a hyper-crazy stalker desperate for anyone's attention
>you will never break down in tears when he tells you to stay away
>you will never run through the halls of the school, screaming and sobbing for every single person to see
>you will never hide in your room for days, listening to the gawking of people outside
>you will never slowly starve as you wallow in your own misery
>you will never hang yourself in your room
>you will never be buried in a pauper's grave with only Lilly to attend your funeral
>you will never go down in Yamaku history as 'that freak' and 'the crazy they should have never let in'
>you will never be Hanako

>>you will never hang yourself in your room
We'll see about that.

Smartest thing you've said all day.

>you will never stand perilously tip-toe on the chair, wondering if you really want to end it
>you will never tear up thinking about the friend you're leaving behind
>you will never get scared and have second thoughts
>you will never be startled by a loud noise outside and knock over the chair
>you will never desperately try to hold yourself up as the noose tightens on your neck
>you will never swing your legs madly trying to find something to put your weight on
>you will never heave and gasp for breath as your throat is crushed
>you will never black out as all the oxygen drains from your brain
>your neck will never neatly snap as your body goes limp and dangles slowly from the ceiling of your dorm
>your corpse will never cool slowly while Hisao and Lilly fuck like animals nextdoor, blissfully unaware

Why live?

Just finished replaying Emi's route. God damn she is good for a lay. Sexy little anal slut she is.

You okay there, buddy?

Tell us about your waifu, Donald. Does she support the 2nd Amendment? Will she defend it from people her want to pry her gun from her cold dead hands?

>You okay there, buddy?
Doing great.

Of course. The second amendment is arguably one of the most important in the bill of rights, and she will stand along side me and defend it to the death.

Goodnight user

>Doing great.
Alright then.

G'night, dood.

Did we know about this?

What Katawa did this faggot write?

>Did we know about this?
Yeah.

Rin.

HAHAHA I KNEW IT RINGENERATES BTFO.

Rin confirmed for neutral/true ending where she kills herself.

That's a pretty retarded way of looking at things, user.

the word 'SJW' has lost all meaning.

googling was suprisingly hard, since the official website doesn't say who did what. This reddit post is all I've found to suggest that he wrote for Rin

reddit.com/r/katawashoujo/comments/2ln0mi/a_really_pointless_question_what_is_auras_gender/

rin is correct
the official blog published some thing on who did what, sometime shortly before release

Sounds like something a Ringenerate would say DESU.

A word doesn't lose meaning just because you feel it does.

all the devs are now SJW scum.
So sad

Mornin' guys. How's it going?

do you ever wonder if hanako's route would have turned out good, if they were all sjws before releasing it

Evening man, I'm good. How bout you, anything good happen recently?

This thread needs more cute

I can work with this.

That sidetail Emi a cute

I prefer the long hair.

Turns out I don't have a lot of Emi

If you haven't already I advise you raid the shimmie.

I approve of these Emi's

I'm sure you do.
How's that Lilly sketch from yesterday going?

Just got back from the doc... I'll get working on it now

>Just got back from the doc...
Go on.

Off to bed. Gadda run a five K in the morning.

Night, all.

G'night, dood.

Yeah.
I bet it would have been a lot worse, with her not being the real Hanako we know.

5.14 am here, and I'm discussing on a fictional character. What have I done with my life?
Better going to bed.

See ya guys.

I hope you all aside all my sense suck may have a wonderful life.

Night man, hope no one kills you in your sleep. Also, good luck on the 5k man.

I'm certain a lot of us could tell you're not exactly supposed to be awake right now based on how little sense your post made

hey KSG, chibi-user reporting in with some news if anyone cares to listen.
I'm having a hard time figuring out a way to say this without sounding too cringey or blogfaggy, but I'm afraid it's a bit inevitable. This is regarding the only reason I ever announce myself with a nickname here, my drawings. Long story short, I don't believe I'll be making drawings for you guys anymore. A few of you may be disappointed, some of you may be glad, and I assume the majority of you don't really care. However, I still feel the need to get this off my chest, probably for my own closure. I won't be doodling anymore stuff, but I'll still be posting here as an user like I always have. I finished my series of smug images, and outside of drawing smug faces I feel I lack the talent required to create something passable. As such, I feel I've completed my purpose here as a fag with a nickname, so I can freely sink back into the constant stream of anonymous that enter and leave this place daily. Thank you guys for saving my drawings that I did actually put some effort in to, and thanks for your encouraging words and realistic feedback. I suppose I'll be passing on the drawfag torch to SadHanakoGuy in a sense.
Perhaps in the future, if I feel really inspired I'll make a drawing or two again, for old time's sake.

This may be the last time you'll ever hear from "chibi-user," but it will not be the last time you hear from me, as an user. What can I say, I can't leave this place. Once again, I give you guys my thanks for not being cunts in general. I hope you'll find good use for my smug faces, and I hope you never forget me, because I certainly won't forget you.
And with that, a final chibi-user, out!

How do you all think that the girls would react to the death of Harambe?

A shame, but so be it.

Good luck and God speed.

I'm sure you could make good drawings in the future man, but I understand. Good luck as an user like the rest of us, and I hope you find it in you to make another drawing.
Besides, you'll always be chibi-user man, just because the action ends, doesn't mean the name ends.

I managed to get a staph infection that's playing hell with my blood sugars. Trying to stay out of diabetic ketoactosis

These are all words above and beyond me but I get the distinct feeling it is not fun.

Get well soon.

#blacklivesmatter he dindu nuffin

MRSA?

Soon.

Thank you for your work then, god bless you!

Good morning /ksg/
I forgot how to sleep...

Evening man, hope you aren't too tired.

What do you mean?

G'morning, pol-dood.

Goodnight /ksg/

Keep being awesome!

If you stop drawing from good, I'll be very sad. Continue drawing and don't show us but don't stop just because you feel your art is shit.

Aside from that, have fun and shit.

Night man, and you keep being awesome.

Tired, sadly rather tired

I wake up multiple times during the night, I have some fucked up dreams and everytime I make a sharp move in that dream I go into half-awake state and flail around on the bed. Oh and I completely lost sens of time at night, the alarm today completely surprised me, I thought it's like 4am at worst, why is it going off

G'nght, dood.

Sounds like a lot of fun.
Were you sweating a lot?

>Tired
Sorry to hear man, hope you feel less tired as the day goes on, even if only by a little.
Also from the reply to the other person, I hope you at least get happy dreams.

No, I'm dry as a grain of pepper

Thanks, hopefully it will get better by the weekend... It's been a while since I had any sleeping issues

Night lad, sleep well!

>better by the weekend
I hope for that too man, sleep is a very nice thing.

Well here's hoping it's a slow day so you can slack off. Or should I hope for a busy day so you have something to focus on?

Here's to cute cripple girls.

Have you ever considered masturbating to a character from a visual novel?

Yeah man, I didn't find it very good, but there's always other things.

I think about a million differents things every day.
Somewhere along the line I considered it.

Never have though.

>sleep is a very nice thing
Sure it is!

Well it's wednesday so it's a market day there supposedly. On the other hand the weather is rather shitty so I don't think there will be many people out there

7/10 would slap Hana's butt

I'm masturbated to katawas on multiple occasions.