So I did something really stupid

About an hour ago I was driving my brother and his friends to school, they are minors and I'm an "adult".

They were smoking weed in my car, and I was stopped at a light, I wasn't really paying attention to them, or anything, I was zoned out from being awoken early to give them a ride. At a stop light they went to hand the pipe to me, there was a cop behind me. He saw.

Probably couldn't get pulled over for a more retarded reason. But I played it cool and respectful and I was too nervous to pick up everything he said but I heard DUI and suspended license. Here's where it gets tricky. He said he wasn't going to arrest me, and I think he might've said he wasn't going to charge me.

He had to go to court he said, so I don't know if he's waiting and I should expect my licenses to be suspended.

He dumped out my brothers friends weed and told me to call someone to come and get me and if he saw me driving he would arrest me. He wasn't clear on how long I shouldn't drive for(until I'm sober?).

Then he left, also left the pipe on top of the car.

Now I'm in a for a few nerve wrecking weeks waiting for something that might not come in the mail. What do you think Veeky Forums, how loose is my butthole gonna be when/if the hammer comes down.

He only looked at my license and not my registration/insurance. I have no priors of any kind.

Get your car and go home for a day or two.
Youre lucky he didnt slap you with a DUI.

That's what I'm afraid of, that he will charge me but he was too busy at that moment.

>smoking weed
>while driving

Do you lack critical thinking skills? Of course this would happen you idiot

If he didn't charge you right there. Your fine

Put the pipe under a wheel and crushe it with the car. Trust me. Always destroy evidence if possible.

Shame he didn't suspend you.

Would have been one less scumfuck inbreed on the road.

This was really out of character for me, I generally have the rule of drive like a grandma when I have illegal stuff in the car, but my bipolar manic phase just started and I was half asleep so I was on complete idgaf mode, I still don't give a fuck. Just don't want to have to deal with a suspended license.

Just smoke at home
fuck

if you're manic and anywhere close to bipolar you shouldn't be doing drugs you fucking idiot

Literal degenerate.

weed keeps me balanced.

Yeah, it's self medicating but it's the only drug I do, don't even smoke cigs or drink beer(anymore).

The other option they wanted to do was pump me full of lithium and xannies, half of my family on BOTH SIDES are xanax addicts because of bipolar and anxiety disorder (shit genes).

Drone cuck that lets other, stronger, alpha males dictate his lifestyle choices

Sounds like he gave you a lecture that didn't register at all but didn't give you a citation so you're fine this time but don't have drugs in the car for a while because you're likely to get pulled over a few more times now just to be checked up on.

I used to smoke a bowl or two every day on my way to highschool. Cannot fucking believe I got away with that shit on the daily. I'm so fucking glad I'm not that person anymore.

Looks like you got off scot free, but you're a stupid nigger that should be beaten to death.

come and try it fuccboi i'm 6'2 and 200 lbs and unload trucks for living

youre dumb
pay the fine, sit out the suspended license, probably tell your parents if you live with them

>fuccboi
>unload trucks for living
Everything I've ever thought about scumfuck minimum wage degenerate stoners has been confirmed. Thank you for confirming my worldview.

>this /pol/ contempt for the blue collar young man

You fuccbois are so delusional and circular in logic it's funny

Both weed and crime are for niggers. There's no intellectual dishonesty here.

kill yourself

I wasn't charged with any crime though, that's the point of this thread.

>reading comprehension is for niggers

breh ur gonna pay ur brothers freind back for that weed right?

no i ain't paying you back you fuckers shoulda been more aware smoking weed in my car

What kind of delinquents are these people? You reek of weed for hours after blazing in a car. How can that shit possibly be cool at school?

yea me too, I used to be one of the BIGGEST "dude weed lmao" guys around and now I dont smoke at all, got a degree in IT, work for the government in IT, shitride on my dirt bike, and now I kind of judge people who smoke pot all the time, it wasnt even a good drug. Cocaine in moderation and drinking is better in my opinion.

senpai you better pay or else

You only reek of weed if you're holding some good shit in a container that isn't airtight.

Weed smoke does NOT stick at all, once you get out the car and walk away you won't smell unless you have pieces of it on you. If i'm driving and I'm smoking I just open up all the windows and the sunroof and blast out the air and it doesn't smell anymore.

all i need is some tasty waves a cool buzz and im fine

lol niggaz have been onto you so many times, you are so wrong

smoke weed err day

Last time I smoked my hand smelled like it for a solid day. I also have a cast on the same hand/arm which was fun when TSA was interested in it.

There's lots of responsible middle age people that smoke weed, they just keep it on the hush-hush. I've personally known a doctor, a lawyer, and a teacher that all smoke pot. It's kind of a red pill when you find out how many people smoke marijuana.

There's nothing wrong with smoking in moderation other than men in suits telling you not too.

>middle age

I meant middle class, but there's plenty of middle aged people who smoke too

>muh anecdotal evidence
>muh statistical outliers

Yeah, but people with an above-room-temperature IQ don't ride around and smoke, or if they do, they don't carry any more than a joint that they can eat in .25 seconds and destroy all evidence.

People that get caught deserve to get caught because they're retarded.

> left the pipe on top of the car.
are you high right now.. was he high?

So did he take your license? did you sign anything?

If you didn't sign anything.. he can't really charge you with anything you were doing at that time.

i'm always high, he took my license to look me up but gave it back and told me to call someone to drive my car home

I didn't sign shit, I didn't even get out of the car

>i'm always high

And this is why you have to take a drug just to get a job as a cart pusher at a wal-mart now

But that just isn't true in my case, so what the fuck is your point? I'm even high at work yet all the sups look to me to make sure shit is going smoothly.

Does it make you feel good to make up these scenarios so you can act like you're better than a stranger on the internet?

dude driving while high is safer then driving while using a hands free mobile device for a phone lmao you guys are fucking scrubs get good at driving and maybe youll learn these things

driving while high = 2x greater chance of crashing
driving with passengers= 2x greater
driving using hands free device= 4x greater

youre so fucking salty bro lmao

did it hurt that much getting called out bro? if you have to walk around high all the time, it's not different than if you walked around drunk all the time. either way you have to be chemically dependent on something to get through your day which is sad

*tips fedora*

>canadians

Have you ever been high or drunk kid?

It's vastly different.

You even let your brother consume drugs? He isnt afraid to do any shit infront of you you pathetic fool.
I would beat my own brother up if i saw him doing drugs. You even let his friends smoke.
Go end yourself. Shame the cop didnt annhilate you and your friends

If he didn't arrest you or hand you a ticket, you are in the clear.

>Chemically dependant
>on marijuana

I think people smoke weed because they want to feel high, not because they are chemically depedant and their body needs it to function.

The sad thing is this guy probably trolling, just a shut-in who learned about the world from /pol/

>And this is why you have to take a drug just to get a job as a cart pusher at a wal-mart now
your ommittence of the word 'test' makes this sentence even more true on some levels.

OP Here, Didn't intend for this to turn into a DUDE WEED LMAO thread. It won't let me delete it so if a janitor can prune this shit because it's derailing hard into non-Veeky Forums shit.

It literally has nothing to do with Veeky Forums you retard. You could very well ask r9k