What's your plan Veeky Forums?

What's your plan Veeky Forums?

to kill myself

spend all day posting motivational quotes on the interwebs so it makes me feel like I accomplished something

Quit wishin and start washin (your internal organs with bleach)

Good plan but since I'm not seeing any posters I think you're just wishin

to seduce my reluctant mistress by sending her pictures and video clips of me fucking her in the hope that looking at them makes her horny enough to ignore the guilt she feels for banging a married man and the husband of her best friend.

you?

to get millionaire in some way

>to get millionaire
wtf, you're not going to make

>be 23 finishing up CDL school
>already got pre hired making $0.40/mile after training on flatbeds, or ~$52-62K a year
>plan to start investing $100 a week into ETFs when I turn 25
>put another $100 a week aside for expenses and save the rest in a Money Market or CDs.
>plan to buy a house, truck, and boat at 30 and move into corporate/office of a trucking company, or at the very least find a dedicated account where I'm home every weekend
>spend weekends fishing
>spend vacations on hunting and camping trips to Montana, Texas, Washington, etc.
>plan to have house paid off by 45
>probably buy a new truck and boat around mid life crisis time
>retire when I'm ~65 and probably buy another new truck and boat but otherwise spend the rest of my years hunting, fishing, and road trips. Probably buy a camper or RV.

Will probably get a dog. Would only be interested in marriage and kids if the woman was religious and a RN or teacher, and financially responsible.

As long as I'm able to buy a house before mortgage rates skyrocket again, my plan is very conservative.

Sounds like mundane blue collar hell

To get some Section 8 housing and get paid the risk/hassle premium for dealing with niggers.

>would rather be a tax ID number to some company sitting in a cubicle for half his life than working for a small blue collar company where your co-workers are friends and family and enjoy activities outdoors instead of being stuck inside a building your entire life whether at work or home

Sounds pretty miserable to me. But I guess different strokes for different folks.

>plan to have house paid off by 45

My dad is blue collar and he did this. He's 46 now and he bought they house when he was 38.

He had his own business though. I highly recommend that if you're blue collar. It's the best path to wealth.

Sounds like a pretty decent life. Your dreams will always be memes dreamerboi

I could buy my own truck and become owner op and make twice as what I'll make now NET, but that's a big if. I don't think the success rate is as good as starting a business in a trade. Does he do HVAC?

Actually I own a business that allows me to live like a Normie and not have to bend over for the boss.

Check my quads son

And I also don't know of any Owner Op but one guy to really get advice from. He's related to my Dad's side of the family and hauls cars. He told me a few years ago he made $5-6K a week but I have no idea if that was before or after fuel costs, maintenance, etc. But he did tell me it's all about relationships and networking. If you've been driving for a company for years and know your planner very well and buy a truck, then being owner op can make good money. But if you get into owner operating and go to a new company that you've never worked for or known anybody, then you won't get many miles because they will put priority in company drivers ahead of yours. Also told me 99.99% of lease purchase deals are scams.

Note taht I live in an economically shit country.
I earn 15k a year, which is quite decent and above average in my country.
I plan to buy a 1 room apartment for ~35k (I would pay that off in 10 years), after this is paid off, I will make this apartment rental, earning me 300€ a month and buy another apartment or a house for ~300€-400€ a month.

Rate my shit plan :^)

No he builds kitchens, baths, closets.

Founding an ecological forest garden whose crops I can live off, whose space I can live in peace in, and whose excess crops I can sell for profit, while still keeping my wellpaying factory job.

Can I have all your money?

>Stop being unemployed and living with my parents
>?
>Be famous documentary dude like Louis Theroux

I'm still working on that middle bit. I'm seriously considering either being a "content marketing guru" and trying to earn some money. Go around making Youtube videos and writing ebooks about how video helps you improve your business.

Get press and interviews... have a big profile as an expert in the field.
Eventually brands will turn to me to shoot promotional documentaries, like Werner Herzog does. Or that Super Size Me guy did for One Direction.

Then eventually I'll be established enough and my production company cashed up enough to make films on topics I actually care about.

The other option is to start up a profile on social media making smaller versions of my "serious documentaries" with less resources and more sensationalist subject matter and hope I get some traction, maybe sell to broadcasters.

Another option I guess would be to get hired by a company like Vice or some kind of content company with serious growth prospects who do docu and work my way up from the bottom of the production chain.

Continue down payments on rental houses and use credit to my advantage.

RUN

>get the fuck out of trucking memeschool.

Class of 04 checking in and checked out 2005.

They will fuck you and youll have nobody to blame but yourself for not running like i told u.

Wait, who's looking at the pictures, the married man, or his husband's mistress?

keep applying for jobs. if I don't get one in a month, break up with my girlfriend, sell my car, move in with parents, make 50k/year forever and just smoke weed all the time to cope.

cope with what exactly?

With being average

He thinks he's super special and places high ideals on where he thinks he should be

he nailed it