Whats some of your favorite tunes to drive to Veeky Forums?

Whats some of your favorite tunes to drive to Veeky Forums?

Your favorite local radio channels, satellite radio, online radios, playlists, bands that sound great while driving, ect ect.

I usually have Pandora playing and have gotten the station (AC/DC) to the point where it plays a lot of the upbeat, kick ass songs from the 80s and early 90's. Sounds especially grand on those areas where you're able to pick up the speed a bit.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eW0AuyCTBkU
youtu.be/2tcD_dVcXE4
youtube.com/watch?v=GKURxNMi2xA
youtu.be/Gah8FnYSypk
youtube.com/watch?v=wAVw3CzmHN8
youtube.com/watch?v=1FS35SshVxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=F1yb89JO1xg
youtube.com/watch?v=4Fgcw88O4S0
youtube.com/watch?v=PPqufDJ90o0
youtube.com/watch?v=i7wveOu5hkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=t3xIADK-Sjw
youtube.com/watch?v=wWuxobSmfpg
youtube.com/watch?v=28ME-2AApXw&list=RD28ME-2AApXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

running in the 90s

When I had XM i used to tune to BPM all the time. This song even got me a speeding ticket m.youtube.com/watch?v=eW0AuyCTBkU

I'm a dnb nerd for the most part. I also like driving around at night listening to burial and 2 step garage.

I like liquid dnb for driving, Calibre is great for that.

But it varies, sometimes I'll listen to this weeks Essential Mix (BBC R1) or Annie Mac's show or whatever.

In traffic piano can be nice. Otto A Totland - Pino Sonic Pieces is on my USB drive now for that.

>I usually have Pandora playing

I have enough songs on USB that I make up my own playlists of 80's or 90's songs and use the playlists instead of XM Satellite. The use of playlists for your USB is basically the same approach as Pandora and XM except now there are no "commentary infomercials" like on satellite radio.

With voice control, I can move to favorite tunes easily. If the newly requested song is on a different playlist, the system seamlessly moves to play more songs from that playlist. If a song is on multiple playlists, the top ranked playlist (based upon number of plays) is chosen out of the set of possible choices. I can reset those ranks though.

My only use for XM Satellite was their info services such as the prices of the gasoline stations currently closest to my car. Other fluffy info like the closest movie theatres (and what they are playing was not of much use) although I did use it once to find a theatre with stadium (not regular) seating for a particular movie (CA:CivilWar).

I will probably let my satellite radio subscription lapse at the end of next month. It's major uniqueness is Howard Stern but his salty cynical talk is not enough to keep my listening. Instead, the cynicism just makes me feel bad at how crappy or unethical so very many american people are and how regular drug use typically is a sign of an unethical person.

This right here youtu.be/2tcD_dVcXE4

post music that drastically lowers your MPG

youtube.com/watch?v=GKURxNMi2xA

youtu.be/Gah8FnYSypk
This is my go to for spirited drives
It also lowers my MPG

Yea dude love stuff like that and pretty much edm in general when driving.

There's also CD collections of music to "drive to"

I put my sound cloud on when driving, future beats and trap shit fur days

Nothing but 2000's nignog rap. Anything less is shit-tier casual driving.
youtube.com/watch?v=wAVw3CzmHN8

this

depends on the mood really

some english rap
youtube.com/watch?v=1FS35SshVxQ

and some german rap
youtube.com/watch?v=F1yb89JO1xg

late night russian feels
youtube.com/watch?v=4Fgcw88O4S0

japanese fusion jazz
youtube.com/watch?v=PPqufDJ90o0

and if im honest some romanian shit
youtube.com/watch?v=i7wveOu5hkQ

I love Sirius XM Chill. It's my most favorite station ever.

>tfw live in the Netherlands and all the radio stations are shit
Whenever I'm in or near Belgium (or whenever I feel like streaming it online) I tend to tune in to Studio Brussel. All kinds of different genres, somewhat alternative, but all of it interesting and good.

driving at night alone through the city listening to Turnover with the windows down
youtube.com/watch?v=t3xIADK-Sjw

There is no substitute for Van Halen or Led Zeppelin.

The best station in the world

youtube.com/watch?v=wWuxobSmfpg
^This + any of the big synthwave artists

Also Phantogram
youtube.com/watch?v=28ME-2AApXw&list=RD28ME-2AApXw

gud shit user

I never thought of "sirius" or "pandora" (the same company now as sirius bought out other companies) as stations. They are basically playlist broadcasts or repeat broadcasts of previously aired material. Some of the stuff they air is simply the recorded audio track to some TV shows or radio shows.