Commieblock edition

Patch 1.05 is out
playstarbound.com/1-0-5-changelog/

Mods:
nexusmods.com/starbound/?

community.playstarbound.com/resources/

steamcommunity.com/app/211820/workshop/

QOL mods:
pastebin.com/WeKUygSf (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

Wiki:
starbounder.org/Starbound_Wiki

Item ID Repository:
starbounditems.herokuapp.com/

Serverlist:
pastebin.com/8TNruA0p (embed)

Zinc's Discord
discord.gg/Tk9wpth

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NrEnBiQsPeo
mediafire.com/download/u6agirfeuk5r7o9/Aryan_Prototype_V0.8_3.1b.zip
community.playstarbound.com/threads/a-person-could-be-a-hat-too-right.12354/
starbounder.org/Corobockle
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

floran

xth for assblasted pirates

delusional chuckledrones will never change :)

#th for chucklefish has excessive sexual desire so i am going to play their shit game for free

>p-pls god help me this mod is only hosted in the workship bwaaaaaaaaaaaa

>assblasted
I spent that 15 bucks on a pizza, it was pretty good. And in a week when I lose interest in the game again I'll not have to feel guilty for wasting money, just as with the ~10 or so other mediocre games by shitty devs that I have pirated and never bought. It's pretty nice.

Comparatively, the energy one gives you a larger difference in energy than the bonus the other sets give in their stats, while the damage armor gives you very little gain.

You have a base 100 health, 100 energy, and 100% attack, and all the sets will at least give you the stats of the mysterious set (an additional 300% attack and 60% energy/HP). Manipulator armor gives you another 5th of that 300% bonus. Separator armor gives you double the health bonus you normally get. Accelerator gives you 2.5 times more or an energy bonus than other sets do. Of course, you don't always need energy, but if at least half your armor is giving you additional energy you'll have over 200, which lets you use stuff like Asuterosaberu's ability without busting your bar.

You can compare them all to the perfect set, which gives another 6th of the default tier 6 bonus to each stat. The manipulator armor barely offers any more damage, wheras the accelerator and separator sets will have significantly more energy/health.

tasty udon-flavored hyloth perineum

Who /okwiththeproducttheypaid15bucksforevenifitwasalittledissapointing/ here?

I have the steam version, it was gifted to me years ago.

and all the modding in the world can't fix how tedious and dumb this game can be

Your definition of not wasting money is spending ten minutes eating pizza?

Then why are you here champ? There's not even good drama to follow anymore.

Any of you niggas play Crea? Is it okay or shit?

literally blew the entire budget on an orgy office in london so tiy could screw the female employees, while delaying the promised 1.0 features for three years past their original deadline and continually (figuratively) screwing their customers throughout the dev process, I'd say it's a pretty good reason to avoid giving them money. Every dollar toward Starbound is a dollar condoning this behaviour from developers in the future.

>ctr on break from /pol/

Is it pineapple pizza? :)

Are the drones really trying to run out people who don't suck chuckledick again? You've been at it for years.

Terraria gen is probably better for that. I tried an early version and thought it was okay if simple. No idea where it is now.

Man I wish I knew what comfy meant, I'm pretty sure this game is comfy but then the music I'm llistening to really, isn't.

>ten minutes
what european shithole do you live in where fifteen bucks buys you ten minutes worth of pizza? That was a large stacked with meat.

Because I've decided shitposting on a game I had high hopes for is a better use of my time rather than finishing my own project.

I think I might be depressed

>ate more than one serving

Oh you are a poorfag neet and a lardass.

More poptops!!

>reeeee i hate this game and its devs
>im here because i like the game

This game is actually fun if you don't give a flying fuck about what the devs are doing.

Maybe you should change your mentality and play games how they're meant to.

You should be merry in your misery!

>Poorfag
>able to buy food
>NEET
>able to buy food
>Lardass
Coming from the person who thought that pizza came in only small enough amounts to last 10 minutes.

Anorexia patient detected.

>been at it for years

And you've been right here alongside us. Is the sting from that one indie game you bought three years ago fading yet?

Nigger do you throw away the rest of the pizza after one meal or something?

oh right i forget here you go

breddy much

I'm 6'2" and 130 lbs though, the magic and the mystery of a functioning metabolism. You jealous of that as well as the fact that I didn't make the mistake of buying Starbound like you did?

>fat king of manlets

MOVE OVER STARBOUND BECAUSE HERE COMES THE NEXT BIG INDIE HIT

youtube.com/watch?v=NrEnBiQsPeo

Not everyone is going to settle for Pizza Hut, user.

is this the aryan race mod?

mediafire.com/download/u6agirfeuk5r7o9/Aryan_Prototype_V0.8_3.1b.zip

pls confirm.

Guys I found the giant skeleton poster.

Your days are numbered you skeletal fucks.

So, anyone else mess with Frackin U's Tree splicer?

>pizza hut
local joint that doesn't do delivery, their pizzas are larger, better and cheaper than pizza hut or papa john's. Especially Papa's, their "larges" are like the size of a dinnerplate.

why is it called frackin universe if there's no fracking?

I'm building another colony on gameunity on the forest planet in goombah veil

The creators name is Frackin

Frackin Stupid

Are crew professions totaly random or do furniture affect it?
I am getting tailors and janitors but very little anything else

Can someone give me coordinates of a frozen planet with steam spring biome? I'm playing on vanilla Starbound.

that's dumb

what server is this

Random right? Also your ship must be very clean.

sb.gameunity.tv

Furniture affects it. Say you were to put a weapon rack in there, it'll spawn a soldier.

and utterly fabulous.

I seem to have found a tiny underground village. Do I just smash it?

1k hours in terraria, 133 in starbound since release, could only put 8 hours into crea. Aside from putting abilities that unlock via a neat system its a completely shallow terraria clone. It's got challenge dungeons that you can find randomly like starbound but they're combat focused instead of platforming. Tenants and NPCs are "made" by finding a costume that the player cannot use and putting them on a mannequin which causes it to come to life, they don't move around and stay exactly where they are. Bosses shit damage and projectiles everywhere and generally could only be fought by spamming healing while poking them. I wouldn't recommend it but I haven't played in a while so hopefully a lot of this has been changed.

Can someone link the mod that lets you customize your crew? I can't find it anywhere.

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUCK SMURFSSS

yeah, youll just get some gnomes balls though

you do know you can download shit directly from the workshop es ps right?

And some coolhats

I just started and I found this cute hat

I always destroy as much of gnome villages as I can because they're like the worst fucking cave biome and they take up the whole fucking map and don't have any good items.

>completely shallow terraria clone
Kinda the impression I was getting, but figured I would ask around first.
>Tenants and NPCs are "made" by finding a costume that the player cannot use and putting them on a mannequin which causes it to come to life, they don't move around and stay exactly where they are
jesus what the fuck. Who thought this would be a good idea?

Why do people come in here and just tell lies?

Talk to me when you find the tiny loli holding a giant leaf to keep sun and rain off your face.

The what

Instructions on the Goombah Forest Colony:
>Enter planet
>Enter the first hole to your right
>Walk left a bit
>Find the torch
>Keep following the torches (the base is really fucking deep)

>he hasn't found the leaf loli

I've been trying to join one of those servers listed in OP's post, but from what i saw, only the erp server is free from that FU bullshit. however, i can't connect to it. it returns this error in the related pic.
how do? ;_;

that means the server is down

i connected to the no-rp server but im not sure if there is people or how does multiplayer even work in this game (Also my ship is still fucked because my old character got deleted)

Her name is Corobockle, and she is the cutest.

Corobockle!
community.playstarbound.com/threads/a-person-could-be-a-hat-too-right.12354/
starbounder.org/Corobockle

>he doesn't put walls behind blocks to stop snow from getting through

>jesus what the fuck. Who thought this would be a good idea?
The same person that thought that keying progression to an RNG-based random tech unlock that consumes valuable materials, thus pretty much necessitating a wiki was a good idea.

You can't catch enemies and then leave them in your ship, just critters, right?
Is there any mod that lets me leave them on my ship or house?
Is there any mod that let me names them?
I haven't found many mods relating pets

There is walls behind the blocks, but whether the blocks of the fucking house stop the weather is based on screen-space, so sometimes it happens whether I like it or not.

God dammit. Whose dick do i need to suck to get it back online?

Thats a poptart you idiot.

Okay, what the FUCK.

I've never gotten screen tearing while playing before now. Why the fuck am I getting screen tearing?! This is unacceptable. Is there a fix for it? There's no vsync option in the menu.

What should I put in that blank area?

Yes the cockpit idea was stolen.

>You can't catch enemies and then leave them in your ship, just critters, right?
No, you can. Need to craft the pet station (final tier of inventor's table unlocks it) and use that to unlock pet tethers, you can put anything you want in those even big monsters like giant birds and adult poptops.

coordinates?

By enemies he means things like catching florans

>Whose dick do i need to suck to get it back online?
Someone really new or someone who is really braindead.

>go to 0,0
>find the belt of 3 temperate stars
>goombah veil is the middle

That's pretty stupid but you can have tenants on your ship as well, I recommend ACT's minimalist colony deeds for that.

Are the servers in the pastebin alive?
If not, what are some good servers?
I just want to see people every now and then anf show off some stuff once in a while

>Forest

What server are we going through this time
Fuck

>he
Did you just assumed my gender shitlord
Nah, i just want to have a lot of pets in rooms and stuff

Do something like this with the back wall

Any way to force VSync through your graphics card or the like?
Treasure hoard? Looks like a nice spot to get a vertical dragon's hoard kind of thing rolling.

First time modder here, and trying to make creepier monsters for oceanic planets.
I currently have one that I finished drawing but I'm not sure if it's the best it could be right now. What do you guys think about it? Any changes? Any creature ideas would be appreciated as well.

, ,

If its a fast, strong enemie that can't jump then yeah

i built a pretty big place in a snow biome and once i fixed up the backwall no snow has ever showed up ever again

you got some holes somewhere homie

darker red, mouth is a bit odd. fix the eye.

also req'ing an angler fish.

Does it even matter faggot?
Everyone on this site is a little girl secretly
I was just keeping up the disguise

If you go to the third moon there are some tier 10 weapons in a weapons chest, flying around in low gravity with the rocket spear is fun.

why does it not have shading?