youtu.be/8-gBbFxK5qQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

None.
Confidence will

The Bedford Rascal

/thread

what kind of gf do you want?

>just be confident bro

You're not going to pull a worthwhile gf, but a luxury SUV is the best all-around unless you're out in hicktown truck territory.

Bitches love Range Rovers, Jeeps and the like.

I'm an Asian male so preferably white but will settle for Chinese or maybe Korean

Good suggestion

Just go up and talk to her bro. It works for me

Just be yourself, dude. Girls love that stuff

just be yourself man

Well I got mine thanks to this. There was some other shit going on but this one helped a lot.

Quality suggestion. Range Rovers and G Wagons are top tier.

just bee urself bro

i dont understand what you have to be sad about, life is amazing!

I'm 5'5.

I need a car to show women I have M&S

Have a minimum six pack abs brah before you go talking to any women brah. Even 3/10's nowadays want a six pack as standard brah, and they won't take anything else brah. So hit the gym secret Asian man and I would drive a jeep if I were you after that brah. Also personality matters most brah.

M&S?

Money and status

Obviously I'm ugly lol

Range Rover or Range Rover Sport.

worst ab insertions ever

JUST

car type does not equal pussy. Having a reliable vehicle that fits your lifestyle will
>or a truck so you can move tyrones stuff and when he hits her maybe qt3.14 will call u first
>doubtful, you're not confident enough

>didn't get the joke

Any girl you can attract with a car is not girlfriend material

If it says "AMG" "M" or "F" on the back, you good

a car that is clean and taken care of.

a 90's bright red miata that reeks of weed

>just be yourself

lux

Is that hard?

>What car will attract a gf?
Only cars that will "attract a gf" will attract a gold digging whore.

just go up and say hi
works for me

This one

Geo Metro

Light up the night motherfucker

>"i'm 5'5"

Become the mask friend. When I got a job as a pizza boy I had to pretend to be comfortable going to strangers doors and asking for money. 2 years later, I genuinely am much more outgoing, since I've been pretending to be that way for a long time

Fake it till you make it.

Eg6 with a few simple mods

Yeah OP when you finally get your dream car you can stop using your shitbox as an excuse for not getting laid

Unless your car cost over 6 figures most women aren't going to give a shit about it and even then you'll be attracting the worst kind of women that will bring you nothing but pain and suffering.

When "yourself" is a socially stunted autist it is.

Just fake it

The real question is what girlfriend will attract the right car. Think about it pimpin'

I know that I'm a successful /r9k/ escapee. Most of them will never stop wallowing in self pity long enough to realize they can escape their fate.

Most of them enjoy wallowing in self pity instead of taking the effort to improve their situation

When did he say that.

Confidence isn't always being yourself.

This. Read some Iceberg Slim and then get to work.

a pre 1997 mid-sized truck and a puppy

>mfw they probably thought he was cute and fucked him after filming was done

>pegged him

FTFY

New car from a dealership

Prives that you are not a degenerate + you are a cuck with money

A car that you then use to take her on cool adventures.

>tfw having a shitty car that you dgaf about and take girls to beautiful places
>tfw sweaty tent sex
>tfw car has minor issues that you know how to fix on the side of the road
>tfw sweaty post auto-repair work
>tfw girls always wind up saying how much they love your car despite it being a pos

not about the car bro, it's about what you do with it.

>tfw first sex in car
>I'm 1,9m
>she's 1,85m
>E36 compact

As long as the car doesn't look gay, women mostly don't care. Unless OP tries to get bimbos, in which case black/white/silver european expensive looking executive car will do the trick.

>buy sexy hot car
>now you have to spend Fridays nights alone stuck at home
>car goes out every Friday night with it's new gf

>have GF
>buy a 911
>find your gf riding your car's shiftstick
>cucked by germans

My wife literally gets moist when she sees an SRT8 Cherokee

my first car was/is an older customized mustang, never got any attention from girls, just a bunch of dudes. bought my stock 4 door fully loaded taurus sho and since chicks always compliment it. even lost my virginity in the back of it.
the story doesn't matter, this does...

>BUY ANY CAR YOU WANT, BUT MAKE SURE IT'S FULLY LOADED, WITH FANCY TOUCH SCREEN AND LIGHTS AND SHINY SHIT. CHICKS ARE IDIOTS WHEN IT COMES TO CARS SO THEY DON'T EVEN CAR WHAT KIND OF CAR IT IS.

Ted the caver?

Brand new SUV's i don't understand why but women prefer them over sportscars. Had a QT dentist cleaning my teeth and asked if i still go to school, told her i dropped out of school to get a job and get myself a car. She then asked what kind of car, i said "a new subaru" (STI) she then told me how getting back into school "would get me a better job to buy a nice Escalade or Rangerover".
>mfw

>ride height = safety
Get with the program user.

That was physically painful to watch. I could hear himself thinking "maybe I won't hang myself tonight life isn't too bad?"

kek

>till they flip because they can't fucking handle all that weight

You think you're right but I get 10x more play in my current car than my alt car (neon)

>what if your little miata gets hit by a semi
>i like to see the whole road
Arguing with those people is pointless.

all the best lil fella!

for one fuck miatas

two i know, i drive two cars that sit pretty low so i always have to deal with the whole height bullshit argument. funny thing is i'm probably gonna drop my one car an inch or two lower just for the fuck of it, i'll be able to drive underneath these bastards and their land barges

>/thread

>F
What?

T R A N S - A M
R
A
N
S
-
A
M

buy whichever car YOU like and be comfortable with your choice, just be sure to learn everything about it so you can fix it yourself, no matter which car you buy its not like your gf will help when its broke its all on you if the car doesnt work you cant take her in trips down the highway, desu.

>Just be yourself bro
>confidence
>own it
>clean and taken care of
>it doesn't matter what car you have
youtu.be/8-gBbFxK5qQ

lexus

This, my girlfriend loved my 87 GTA. Thing was too much of a nigger rigged headache so I got rid of it

Holy shit I'm super triggered right now.
Was that supposed to be funny? or legit?
I don't know but now I'm mad, what the fuck.
I'll put in my fucking wedding contract/vows and shit that I get to buy whatever car I want and keep it unless we're on food stamps.

>86
kek

OP you don't attract girls with a car. In fact you should get the car that YOU want before you look for a GF.

Most girls will never let you buy something that expensive without guilt tripping or throwing a shit fit at you.

>Most girls will never let you buy something that expensive without guilt tripping or throwing a shit fit at you.
I'd rather stick a fleshlight in my exhaust and fuck my car than have someone tell me what I'm allowed to buy with MY money.

They will let you, from experience, it's just a matter of including her in the process and making her feel part of it.
Most guys ruin their chances by buying it without consulting them or talking about finances or how it makes sense financially or emotionally.
Also if you buy it before getting one, and then you get a gf, make it clear that NO, you won't sell your beloved car just to buy a mediocre "I gave up in life" family van like an odyssey or voyager.
Tell her she can have a minivan for herself, but the 911/Sti/Camaro/Whatever is staying.

>Tell her she can have a minivan for herself, but the 911/Sti/Camaro/Whatever is staying.
Tell her she can leave, the car is staying regardless.

It's red and a cabrio, thus a Ferrari

Also it's cute

>It's red
Literally my ex.
Looking for a new car, the only thing she cared about is that it had to be red and be autotragic.

just b yourself

Cars attract dudes, not women.

Do you want a Russian chick that will love your money, your car and your social status more than she will love you? Get a white BMW, preferably an X6. An X4 will do though, they won't be able to tell the difference anyway.

If, however, you're looking for a relationship that can make you happy too, any car will do, most women don't care what you drive as long as it doesn't scare them or make you look like a child molester.