Dueling Network General - /dng/

Dueling Network/Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2264

Infinity ;)

Last thread: YGOPro (Windows): docs.google.com/uc?id=0B6B7GsCVf45zRUZnVHJid0N0eHc&export=download
YGOPro (Mac): mega.nz/#!fREAVBwZ!cOQG_5oHFKgjfwz4dVUtAW88w9gqRrvWyeFZ7zI_bVM
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project (High Quality YGOPro images)

● DN was a browser-based, manual simulator
● YGOPro is an automated simulator.

Useful Links:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Wiki with a wealth of information for players, new and old
yugiohprices.com/
Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market
ygodr.blog.jp/
OCG decklists
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists
TCG decklists
ygorganization.com/ blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
TCG/OCG news sites
yugioh.party/
Hypergeometric Probability Calculator

The Official /dng/ ruling test can be found here:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Extra Pack 2016 (September 10th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Machine Dragon Re-Volt (September 24th)
●OCG: Raging Tempest (October 8th)
●OCG: Booster SP: Fusion Enforcers (November 12)

●TCG: Dragons of Legend: Unleashed (August 18th)
●TCG: 2016 Mega Tins (September 1st)
●TCG: Legendary Decks II (October 7th)
●TCG: Structure Decks Yugi Muto and Seto Kaiba (October 21st)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● Read the cards.
● Lurk and read the archives
● Read the cards please
● READ THE OP
● Google your Deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event.
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play.
● Remember to playtest and try suggestions before you trash them even if someone recommends a weird tech choice. You don't know everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Elemental_HERO_Gustav_Max_OTK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They need to unban Towers, Card Destruction, and Morphing Jar.

2nd for waifus

KoA is going to axe my nigga Terrortop and kill my Speedroid deck next banlist, right?

Just attempted to port this OTK build over from Tag Force 5 I know, don't judge me so I lost a lot of stuff with the new banlist.
What new stuff could I throw in to make it more consistent or powerful?

they're also going to hit pot of stupidity because they have some weird vendetta against generic draw

>don't judge me

I'll judge you all I want after you tell me who your Tag Force waifu is

how many decks do you have, /dng/?

I think pot of stupidity is well designed because it can shit on you if you banish cards you need to win with

Not yet, they have to sell those TDIL first.

Once they reprint Pend. Sorc. and Strike in the Megatin they are going to limit them ASAP.

>opponent goes first
>summons Artemis, activates Ariadne, sets 2, activates demise, sets 3 more

TWIN TOWERS WHEN

21, only started on YGOpro recently. RIP dueling network

3 bubbleman, 3 bubble illusion, 3 temple of kings, don't even bother with catapult turtle and just loop gustav maxes until the opponent dies yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Elemental_HERO_Gustav_Max_OTK

Close call between Wisteria and Tasha.

I delete the decks I get bored with/don't feel playing instead of keeping them around for some reason

20, including meme decks like King of the Junk Servants.

Basic taste but good taste nonetheless.

considering running this in an event pretty soon

is it shit

The only things I kind of feel iffy about is one or 2 cards in the extra and if I should side Catsith for the random Evilswarm asshole that will cockblock me by winning the dieroll

Sweet, what do I drop?

What does /dng/ think of terrortop/reddice and mask change/dark law in a D/D/D deck?

Run Ancient Fairy Dragon

Keep them dead.
The thread has never been better with those two trips dead

Main Deck some Maxx Cs over le Kaijus
Dragluon seems kinda shit. Replace it.

>Cloudcastle
>No Phantom Fortress
Aside from that you're missing Maxx "C" and Ghost Ogre.
Catsith is nice as a side yes.
Add Malefic Blue-eyes for that field spell and as an extra r8 body and Melody target and add that level 2 Dragunity Tuner + Trident Dragon for meme OTKs if you wish
Ancient Fairy Dragon is nice to pop Sky Arc and search your own field spell

and the process is complete

What happened to Atmos, really?

Wew

died by the hands of some newfag trip who left 2 days later
HE LIVES

Wew

i hate it when pro uses old text, i had no idea malefics were semi-nomi

>Raging Tempest has RB support
>DT storyline left off with Tierra raping the world while RBs cowered in fear
>Raging Tempest will have some amazing new boss for RBs that helps the archtype
>will contain a new Void S/T, since they need to show the final battle and all the other Void S/T has STORY in it
What do you think the new Void S/T will do?

Are aliens viable now? Is this a three-of?

Yeah, Konami was based enough to not nerf them that badly like they did with Cubics
The issue is the highlander rule and they die without field spells.
Otherwise, they're really nice as xyz and synchro fodder

Share full power decks.

Fuck no
Yes

I have returned.

>roleplaying
>mexicans
>shitty deck discussion
>anime
>gay posters
>waifu shit
>several hours and only 45 post

What the fuck happened to this place?

I considered maining the C's, but will the metagame (this tourney is next week) really be enough to warrant maining them? I'm expecting a lot of mirrors, Monarch, and Metalfoe shit, but that is just my speculation. I really should be prepared for all that + PK Fire and Mermail I assume too. The Kaiju's are primarily for dropping opposing Spirit Dragons/Azure's, Tzolkin'd bullshit like Crystal Wing, Quasar, and Dank Destroyer.

I just don't know if I should main one or the other (or both)

Maxx "C" will stop most of that bullshit from happening in the first place, but a Kaiju damn near completely remedies the problem if they have an annoying boss out. Plus, it's a trade-in target.

I do like the AFD and Malefic BE ideas though, thanks anons

Funny that you just so happen to show up right after someone mentions how you haven't been posting as much. Real """""coincidence""""" there

Hopefully something to tie them all together and make them viable. Only activating on YOUR SP is stupid, since it means your opponent has their entire fucking turn before they have to worry about them doing shit to you. Besides the fact that 2 of them straight up die immediately if you control a non-Infernoid.

>takes over 3 secrets boxes to make an infernoid or qliphort deck
>the cards are individually < $1 each including supers

Stop ALL this shitposting.

/dng/ it's a professional player eden where ONLY the best of the best meta decks are discussed in order to come up with better winrates, deck choises and techs.

Your shitty tripfag gay role play and discussion of shitty decks is the cancer that killed this place.

ENOUGH.

>I'm expecting a lot of mirrors, Monarch, and Metalfoe shit, but that is just my speculation. I really should be prepared for all that + PK Fire and Mermail I assume too. The Kaiju's are primarily for dropping opposing Spirit Dragons/Azure's, Tzolkin'd bullshit like Crystal Wing, Quasar, and Dank Destroyer.
Maxx "C" is still good, people play ED Monarchs over Domain Monarchs and that's a lot of masturbation and Metalfoes masturbate to create those boards.
Kaijus are good too but to maximize your results play 3 Gamaciel, 1-2 Dogoran and 2-3 Kaiju Slumber
This engine gives you live removal and also r8 fodder since both the before mentioned Kaijus are level 8 and they auto summon themselves when you summon the other one.

>Anti-Filter Measure
>Posting as King Monarch.exe

Stop ALL this shitposting.

/dng/ it's a professional player eden where ONLY the best of the best meta decks are discussed in order to come up with better winrates, deck choises and techs.

Your shitty tripfag gay role play and discussion of shitty decks is the cancer that killed this place.

ENOUGH.

shut up pussy
ugh don't (You) me or my son ever again, retard.

mill yourself

>/dng/
>professional player eden
no (You) for you tonight, good sir.

Shut up mexican retard

man you sure are helping in making this place an eden, huh?

If mexicans retards like you stay here this place will never return to glory.

Kill yourself sperg.

gonna stop giving (You), (You)'s but I seriously hope you aren't deluded enough to believe what you're doing isn't shitposting to the maximum as well

And trips immediately shit up the general again

Quillbolt

*tips*
epic

Apoqliphort Towers can easily go to 3 with no repercussions.

Lord Kek desires to know what the fuck is going on.

Quillbolt is fucking good you retard

trips sperging out like retards
nothing new
Please make the Ancient Gear support good Lord Kek

Time to save this general

My son, you ask for too much. Not even I, Lord Kek, can make Ancient Gears good.

Fucking disgusting.

what about Magicians

Chicago is Tier 0, prove me wrong

>norway

I thought the noids had something that looks like people on the inside.

If Unions can be playable AND meta, surely this can't be too much for you.

Magicians are already a decent engine.

Perhaps you should pray to another deity.

since we're being complete fucking faggots..
which cancerous yugioh youtuber fits one of the sentences? this should be easy.

>"heyyy sup faggots haha, kappa. got a sick pogchamp replay for you today showing this super consistent 7 card unsearchable combo that leaves your opponent with only 4 cards in their hand turn 1. this will completely be the new meta and you should pick up these 10 cent unplayable cards like a pedo picks up a loli before they hit the ban list!"

>"hey whats up guys, got another replay for insert petdeck here for you. now, the opponent here is playing kozmos, and he activates duality to search honest and then MSTs his own kozmotown to search scaredy lion, now clearly hes a fucking retard, but i wont mention that at all. now watch as insert petdeck here does an average play that was always available to them! wow, he beat that meta deck that was piloted by a down syndrome toddler. my next 8 videos will be discussing this petdeck archetype in detail."

>"SUP YOU----tube, got my 820th pack opening here, this time its DUEA, SHIV and TDIL! i mean, ive already opened them all in their own separate videos before, but this time im opening them all in one video! what new and exciting content! my next video will be opening up 100 packs of that set that is completely fucking irrelevant today and was completely fucking irrelevant when it came out, except for 1 card!"

"heres our new CaC video, complete with shitty PSCT and shitty effects for a shitty archetype. give us likes or else we wont make another video even though we clearly will."

Yeah.

Slaydra?

Forgot picture.

which sentence?
4 sentences for 4 different retard channels.

Please Lord Kek, they're struggling for tier 1. I'm begging you mayne

#2 is definitely MegacapitalG

I kinda want to say #1 is Slaydra, but even he's started cutting down on the stupid meme shit

#3 is simplyunlucky but I don't watch pack opening videos anyway cuz I'm not a complete retard, so I could be wrong

No idea who #4 is

Will Trump really be President?

How do you eat that shit? I can't find any of the ingredients even remotely appetizing.

Your prayers will be answered. Wisdom-Eye Magician will go to 3, and all the meta decks will be neutered.

Only if you vote for him.

Who is this and why are you posting them?

PLEASE MAKE TEWART IMPORT HIRUKO LORD KEK

you're right on all of those.

just need #4 now.

It's Jackie Bernal, better known as MechaJaeYun, and I am posting her because I can.

Hiruko will be in Invasion: Vengeance.

when will we get n'tss?
will infernoids become T1?
will mermails become T1?
will x-sabers become T1?

>those tights
Hot damn

Please make Madolches get enough support to become tier 2

lord kek please make BLS good

1. AznEyes
2. MegacapitalG
3. Simply Unlucky
4. Sonic Underground clickbait title bullshit.

It's never going to happen.

I wouldn't know because I don't watch garbage made for retards.

>#3
>No OH BABY
I like watching SimplyUncucky just to hear that. His voice is really cool.

Case in point

4 is undergroundX or something like that