Black Tuesday

Are you ready for a massive crash ahead of the fed meeting?

Other urls found in this thread:

in.news.yahoo.com/us-dollar-declines-ahead-fed-meeting-222203875.html
seekingalpha.com/article/4006816-week-ahead-usd-rises-u-s-inflation-boost
in.news.yahoo.com/us-stocks-rise-tech-machinery-142852524.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it already begun in.news.yahoo.com/us-dollar-declines-ahead-fed-meeting-222203875.html

I sold all my stock today. Screw holding for the interest rate raise market crash.

How bad can the interest rates rise in case there is an actual crash?

already made a thread here but bump

I expect interest rates to raise 0.25 and the dow to drop 400 points. It should continue to drop as they speculate about an additional rise in December. Then it will be all correction talk. Next month is earnings season.

Gotta sell fast

C
H
I
C
K
E
N

L
I
T
T
L
E
S

There's a 15% chance of a rate hike

I disagree. CNBC did a infographic showing like 4 for 2 neutral and 2 against. That is a 62.5% chance if we divide the neutrals.

>infographic
Oh I should mention these were the Fed people and their statements.

One of these days, this meme is going to be correct, and people will forget all the other wrong predictions.

Yup. I am just going to start predicting the San Andreas fault mega quake each day.

It will happen. In December, same as last time.

I gave you info based on current statements. Where is yours?

Presidential Election is tied to uncertainty. There will be increased consumer discretionary spending into the holidays as more people are employed and making more. There will be more holiday hiring because retailers know this. Also 3rd quarter reports released in November are going to look good this year. The strong job reports and stock increases plus Donald's loss to hillary will mandate an increase.

In short, I really don't see a move before the election and fallout from it.

By what about wednesday?

If I've learned only one thing on the fedaytime these last 7 years, they punt on uncertainty. They will talk up more reason for a rate hike but won't move until after the election. Besides if they did hike, Donald would say it was because he called them out. And they'd HATE that.

>plus Donald's loss to hillary
lol who the fuck is this retard?

seekingalpha.com/article/4006816-week-ahead-usd-rises-u-s-inflation-boost

Inflation is close to target. They are going to rise.

As ready as I am going to be.

oh boy china is opening lower in.news.yahoo.com/us-stocks-rise-tech-machinery-142852524.html

It is getting bad. They are already eating dogs.

Either way, jobs will be lost, though for different reasons.

They're coming.