Long distance, reliable daily driver

Hi Veeky Forums

I got a job, but I'm going to be driving 50-200 miles a day. I wanted a daily driver that would be comfy, reliable, and be able to sit in for hours on end without stopping. It also needs to be somewhat professional, while not flashy, but nice-looking for normies/investors.

I narrowed it down to...
>2016 Accord EX-L V6
>2016 Avalon XLE Plus
>2016 Mazda 6 GT
>2014 Lexus GS 350
>2016 Kia Optima SX Turbo
>2016 CT 200h F-Sport

All of these come in between $25k - $35k, which is my price range with the GS being the most expensive, and the Kia being the least.

The GS is in pretty good condition, with 15k miles on the odo, but the others will be brand new.

While I am okay with spending a bit more than my budget, I'd prefer to keep it as low as possible.

Thoughts? I've test driven all the cars except the Optima thus car. The Accord felt great, the Avalon was comfy but super fucking slow, and the Mazda 6 was sort of in between. The CT 200h was pretty great for being nothing more than a glorified Prius, and the gas mileage for long distance travel like I'm doing is a huge bonus.

Used Volvo s80

Can't find one that doesn't have absurdly high miles/previous issues on record.

I was considering an S60 T5 or T6, and those are just about 31st my price point.

OP, Do not buy a new car with those miles.

I do seventy miles a day and I have fucked the value on my car so badly after only one and a half years. Buy a piece of shit BMW or whatever to run into the ground, and get yourself a nice new car for weekends.

Why not? I'm not going to sell the car, and I can't afford to have multiple cars with insurance as high as it is for a 20-year-old immigrant white male in Texas.

I'm not buying another BMW after I had horrible experiences with my E30 and E36.

Expand your search radius. Anywhere in half a days drive should be worth it.

Search radius is already at 100 miles.

Go 300 or 500. Small inconvenience to get a better car. Post you zip code and/or Craigslist

>Why not
I literally JUST gave you a reason. Do you honestly expect to never, ever have to sell the car? for any reason? Don't be so shortsighted.

If I have to sell it, the returns from being able to make money driving long distances more often, and more comfortably especially with my back the way it is will pay off.

Right now I'm turning down work on a daily basis because my current car is just too harsh on me for long drives. Even if I have to sell the car a year or two from now, it'll still have paid for itself.

What do you do?

Compass adjusting/private contractor

Where do you live?

Galveston, TX.

If you want comfort you should go with an American land barge. Low mileage old person owned cars. Full size options include Chevy Caprice, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Mercury Grand Marquis, and Lincoln Town Car. Midsize options include Buick Park Avenue/Park Avenue Ultra, Pontiac Bonneville, Oldsmobile 98.

There are a bunch of s80s with under 50k miles for less than 20k

A lot of those have bench seats of some sort, and really aren't comfy at all. Sure some of them are, but I've looked and I'm not a fan.

>bench seats
>not comfy

nigga they're designed to be comfy for old people with bad spines and hips. Go sit in the bench seats of a Bonneville - you sink in and they cradle you. Or are you one of those faggots that things narrow-ass barely-cushioned racing buckets are "comfy".

The answer is always miata

Miatas are not comfy, you dumb motherfucker.

used Lotus Esprit Turbo, with 100k+ miles