Why do I want one so fucking bad?!?!? Let's post cars that we want but don't really understand why

Why do I want one so fucking bad?!?!? Let's post cars that we want but don't really understand why.

I really want a Buick roadmaster wagon. Ivs seen a fucking rusted out example near my house for years and I need it in my life

I don't even like muscle cars that much but I NEED her in my life

Completely useless truck, 6 speed, short bed, 2wd, shit mpg, at idle it sounds underwelming. But I fucking want it.

because it's design is appealing to you. it's basically a Caprice sport version and thats cool.

pic related for me

why would you ever care about MPG in a truck

thats not what they exist for

This car always sparked my interest for some reason.

Enormous interior and trunk, decent acceleration, it will pull to 150 mph with little drama. In 1996 it was no slouch, I wanted one right up until the massive horse power increases large sedans saw in the last ten years.

Now it's just a dated design with god forsaken optispark liabilities.

E100 is love
E100 is life

It's from the beginning of the worst era in Ford and the number of gallons is also how many pieces will fall off per mile but something about early 90's cobras, man.

Can't see these without thinking of Office Space.

tail lights are blasphemous.

honestly i really like them

I like the whole rear clip and the venting desu, suits it nicely.

i know its a trash meme car but i want one. i'm not even a huge back to the future fan. one day when the hype is dead i will own one.

I bought a c3 instead.

Get one as soon as you can; the prices are starting to get crazy for the dang things. They're fun and, with a few upgrades, they make great corner carvers.

that's a c2

No, that's a C5

Ive always wanted a yugo.

nah

No you're wrong and I am right, you are stupid.

:^)

noob

no you're a noobfag

help me

*your

ur*

a fag*

But no one said that! you dummy dumbo dumbkiddy

:^^^^^)

This

this

You know! It's really easy! When you're getting smashed in a pissing contest on the intershit or have a dumbkidwrongboiiii opinion just call them a faggot!

:^^^)

this

This
huehuehuehue
It's like that "no u" game we had earlier. :^)

I'm liking it haha

i don't know why but i really like AMCs

pacer, javelin, gremlin, etc

no idea why

uniqueness