How come euros, italians and murkans literally can't compete with the GTR?

How come euros, italians and murkans literally can't compete with the GTR?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uoEJR3mRTek
caranddriver.com/comparisons/2015-chevrolet-corvette-z06-vs-2015-nissan-gt-r-nismo-2014-porsche-911-turbo-s-final-scoring-performance-data-and-complete-specs-page-5
youtube.com/watch?v=QI4ug7AhXAo
autoexpress.co.uk/best-cars/86123/fastest-nurburgring-lap-times-2016
youtube.com/watch?v=2Yz8cizr6sI
youtube.com/watch?v=m7GJWyCB0MA
fastestlaps.com/comparisons/al6u83jz7bmk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I meant to say germans instead of euros :^)

Compete in what? Tennis?

>euros, italians

wat

GM IS BEAT
IT CAN'T COMPETE

youtube.com/watch?v=uoEJR3mRTek

Why would you respond?

>what is Corvette Z06
>what is AMG GT
>what is 911
>what is Huracán

Different selling points. The GT-R is all about cutting edge tech, Americlaps like big engines and straight line speed (Corvettes and their primitive pushrod powerplants, the Viper and lolV10 truck engine) and the Yurops (and Italians, the niggers of the Mediterranean) have "prestigious" brands and badges.

The average buyer for any will not look at lap times.

I'd say the Euros are competing just fine. The Corvette isn't doing bad either, especially for its price.

Sauce: caranddriver.com/comparisons/2015-chevrolet-corvette-z06-vs-2015-nissan-gt-r-nismo-2014-porsche-911-turbo-s-final-scoring-performance-data-and-complete-specs-page-5

Back in the day it was a monster, no doubt. It's dual clutch was among the fastest and the car itself was very fast because of this. They had to cut corners by using heavier metals and cheaper interior materials so it would be affordable. This isn't the case anymore in 2016. The GTR is spec'd at 100k+ now, this is 911 money. The 911 has a superior PDK system with a limitless launches, the same cannot be said about the frail transmission in the GTR. Anyways, GTR is a good halo car and impressive in the fact that it can compete with Porsche. The truth is, people spending 100k aren't looking at Nissans... and would prefer some luxury as well. Speed isn't everything, remember, you can always build a 10 second honda for 15k.

>The GTR is spec'd at 100k+ now, this is 911 money.
Exactly: standard 911 which is about as fast as a honda civic. Turbo S is pushing 200k.

>Italians, Germans.
>compete
At what? The Aventador SV set a faster time around the ring than the GTR as well as the 918. They pretty much proved they can make faster machines than virtually anything out of Japan. they just don't seem to care about Lap times per dollar. either way the higher spec 911s seem to still outsell the GTR even at a higher cost.

I thought JDM fans thought Drag-racing was for fags? especially stock (veyron) vs modded (skyline).

There's a video on youtube of 918 getting BTFOd by the GTR. Literally can't compete.

Where? as far as i know there aren't any tracks in the US where it beats the 918.

JDM fans are autists, though. Put Jap S14 badges on a 240SX,

>"JAYY DEE EMM TYTE BRO."

Commodore faster in a straight line than your S13? Race me in the corners, bro. R33 GTS-t beats a V6 Commo at the lights? GODZIRRA.

The nurburgring. It's slower than the GTR.

This is a good point: european cars aren't about performance, they're more about muh heritage, badges, status and soft-touch plastics on the dashboard. They're primarily marketed towards people who are not tech-savvy and don't care if their 911 Turbo S is slower than the GTR. I mean there's nothing wrong with it. It's just that Porsche can't compete.

youtube.com/watch?v=QI4ug7AhXAo
Damn 918 is fucking slow. How much does it cost again?

Because their cars don't look like this

>mfw America beat the gtr

Since when is 6:57 slower than 7:08?

autoexpress.co.uk/best-cars/86123/fastest-nurburgring-lap-times-2016

i bet my evo could keep up with a gtr....if it had plates

>They're primarily marketed towards people who are not tech-savvy and don't care if their 911 Turbo S is slower than the GTR
Therein lies the money. Only poorfag nocars and shitposters engage in benchracing.

>buying a Corolla
>slower than the previous gen Civic around the Burgerring
>costanza.jpg

>The nurburgring
Source? the 918 laps the ring in under 7 minutes. (6.57)
youtube.com/watch?v=2Yz8cizr6sI

But can it turn?
youtube.com/watch?v=m7GJWyCB0MA

>Car and Driver

The GT3 GTR is faster around the ring.

Stock 2017 911 Carrera has 370 hp, does 0-60 in 4.4 seconds, retails for $90k. Get the PDK and Sport Chrono package and go 0-60 in 4 seconds flat.

The 2015 Turbo S retails for $183k, "only" $30k above the GTR NISMO.

>Viper ACR
>Straight line speed

It is also not street legal. Please try again.

>b-but it's not fair
TOP KEK!

>Comparing race cars to street cars
Are you retarded?

It's not street legal though. (as far as i'm aware) Comparing the GT3 to the 918 is like comparing the C7R to the production Nismo. why do people think that's acceptable?

also Link to video/site? (where you get the GT3's time)

Do gtr fangirls just deny that the viper acr exists or something?

fastestlaps.com/comparisons/al6u83jz7bmk

>this assmad porsche can't outperform nissan
kek, porsche fangirls triggered once again
>this assmad

It has plenty of it. As well as it handles it'll be just as home tearing down the highway.

kek, looks like they got mad and stopped replying.
nissan>porsche

> I can't win a factual argument!
> better post Chinese cartoon characters and call people mad.

>this assmad porsche got btfo

>It's not street legal though
Neither are the simple mods under the hood of my 1,000 horsepower Civic.

> Weighs 1,000 pounds less than a road-going GTR
> 600 horsepower
> rear wheel drive only
> not road legal

Nice """"GTR""""

>excuses

this, thats like saying the C7.R counts as a Corvette and we should compare its lap times with stock GTRs.

spoiler alert, the GTR would get rekt

> why can't anyone compete with the GTR?
Well actually the 911 Turbo S is faster in every regard
> BUT the GTR is faster than the 918 around the track!
No, it's 11 seconds slower. The 918 is the second-fastest road legal car around the 'Ring.
> BUT BUT the GTR RACE CAR is faster!
We weren't talking about race cars though, were we?

All this moving the goalposts and Nissan fanboys ITT are still wrong.

only thing the g-tr beats american cars at is weighing more (and frequency of denying warranty claims Lol)

>commenting nocars on the right

How autistic would someone have to be to sign up to a site just to benchrace?

>the turbo s is faster
No, no it isn't.
>the 918 is faster
Nope, the GT3 beats it.

>not the nismo version
lmao

>7:37 seconds
top fucking kek