Is the Toyota Yaris a good car?

Is the Toyota Yaris a good car?

Is the Suzuki Aero SX a good car?

Gets the job done but nothing more. There are better ones.

boring af but prob does the job and reliability is good

anyway, mazda 2 is better or i guess jazz even if its ugly

No. It's an ancient, slow shitbox.

>i guess jazz even if its ugly
The Honda Jazz/Fit is shit.
In all honesty, the Ford Fiesta and Chevy Sonic (American market version. The Euro market Aveo is shit) run rings around the Yaris in every category.

The Yaris is a good car. It's boring and reliable, but there are better and more modern cars available.

It is reliable and fuel efficient, but those are the only good things you can say about it.

Whenever I see a Yaris, I just think at what point did this person's life went so wrong that he literally went "fuck it" and be OK at driving such a miserable cuckbox, even if it was just a commuter. Just how many shit went wrong and how many bad decision led up to this point. I don't know what it is about this car because even shitboxes are Civic and Sonata are respectable to some degree.

They can be a dump truck

They can rally

If they made a trim of the Yaris to be a FiST fighter, would you?

They can take you camping

They can tow

>Small
>Ugly
>Underpowered
>Great on gas
>Fairly reliable

There's better choices in the same class, but it's decent enough. I'd rather get something a little worse on gas but more fun, like a 4cyl BMW

They can race car

They can show car

Pic...

It's just a car. Great reliability, great gas mileage, awful performance, probably awful crash test scores like most Toyotas.

nuff said

They can be goofy

samefag

Obviously. No one was trying to hide that.
Yaris is good