Post mini trucks ITT

Post mini trucks ITT

I want one of these so badly, but the only ones for sale in my area are beat to shit

Sooo clean

Obligatory

why have the small version of something that is supposed to be big? are these models of real trucks? are they snap assembly? is this a fetish?

there is a thread in /d/ about shrinking you may be interested in...

>implying you need a giant truck to haul everything
Don't be so insecure user

>not hooning a 500hp v8 ranger that you built for $3k
Sorry m8

>why have the small version of something that is supposed to be big?
your girlfriend thinks the same about you

Btfo

The Hilux isn't a mini-truck, though. It's a light duty truck.

these are just pickups

or 'utes' down under

wtf is a 'mini truck'

Definently a cool truck, Theres a guy around me thats got 2 of them and an old passat.

ill admit, this is what i think of when someone says mini truck

a pickup truck that is small.

at least i think thats what op means

In America our market is saturated with giant bro trucks/mall crawlers. So these are considered "mini".

>tfw 6 4"
>can't comfortably drive a single cab
The extended cabs just dont look as cool

OP IS A RETARDED BOGAN

Yes. Sometimes I don't words no good

>In America

oh.

I'd ask what you were still doing awake, but I forgot that it's summer and you don't have school tomorrow

I'm 6'6".
You can fit if you spread your knees apart like you do when reclining on a lawn chair.

tfw spent 2500 on a v6 ranger with only 155hp

My ranger, she has 220,000 miles on her.
Still running strong.
Pic related was taking stuff to the garbage dump

Australians have school year round mate

Mines got ~240,000 or at least that's what I think it has since lol 5-digit odo

>knowing anything about third world countries

Not him, but mine has turned over twice now. Pushing 300k. Only thing it's ever had replaced since 89 is a clutch, brakes, and standard maintenance.
>tfw so many ranger br/o/s

Yeah 5 digit odo here as well.
I got it around last September and it had about 204,000 on it then.
Or at least from what the previous owner guessed.
I'd love to clean mine up and get a nice paint job and shit but there's a big dent above the cab and the bed is scratched to hell so it would be a lot of work.

Certain sacrifices were made like a junkyard block and trans, but when you're gutting the interior and creature comforts anyway it's not a big deal

Brake boosters always go bad on me with 80s rangers. I also had an 05 elantra that would burn out headlights after about 4 months, both sides would do it; it was wrecked and rebuilt, I'm guessing a wire was pinched or bare but I couldn't find it

This post screams "I have a small penis"

that's a big ranger

Rane?

jeep mini truck

rainbow ranger's mazda when he first got it

hnnnng-worthy hilux

ford courier, basically a fiesta pick up

d21 hardbody

OG courier

>not a single caddy

theres already been like 2 of them posted

another ford

my nigga

Those wheels are sick what are those

No way you fuckin' saved that! I lost that picture when my hard drive died. Thank you so much, user!

How my B2200 is now.

I don't know why, but I just love repus. Rotarys are literally the worst engines to use in a pick up, but I still, they're so damn cool.

Wouldn't this be more of a kei truck

What year is that?

That's exactly what it is

no problem man, i think i saved it for when i made a bunch of oil painting edits of people's cars and you requested one. i can't for the life of me find your oil edit though

Here's my 2005 Danger Ranger

The Minicab? Yes, but not all minitrucks fit under the kei jidosha regs. The DFM Mini Truck for example has engines available that are over the 660cc cap.

Any good recommendations on a 80s-90s 4cyl beater? I'm looking to get a 2nd vehicle and decided a small gas saving truck seems like a good idea. Aesthetics aren't important, and I can kind of wrench so I can fix some issues if needed. Just need a little gas saver. America for reference, living in so cal so there are a lot of options.

Fukken nice mazda. Wish I had taken pictures of mine. Wasn't as shiny as yours, but still a godly truck.

what are you driving currently?
In my 4 cylinder 1992 stick shift ranger I get about 20-24 mpg depending on traffic and highway driving so I can't imagine unless you're driving an old pick up or SUV the mileage will be that much better

C5z06. Mpg isn't terrible, just looking for something cheap I can lug shit in. I have an el co, but 80s v8 eats gas so don't want that

Man I love el cos, I love Utes but that thing doesn't sit right with me. At least it's a c4

daily reminder factory 4x4 is the most aesthetic

Ford you

Whats a good mini 4x4 to look for on craigslist pre-jellybean?

Nissan Patrol

cant go wrong with a Yota

these are far more capable offroad than they have any right to be

subaru brumby / brat

I ran into some old guy whos had one for 30 years, swears its one of the best offroaders hes ever had

has those rear bucket seats that are kinda cool

shot the shit with him about buying it but he said Id have to wait until he died lel

only one Ive ever seen

Convenience. I don't haul much but I need the space for my tools since I got no garage or shed. I also do move stuff often and with a two seater not many people ask for rides

Fuck. I want a Brat so fucking bad. Those things are so sick.

CUTE
U
T
E

I want a D21 or old tacoma!

heh the rear facing seats are pretty cool, don't think we got them here. Brumbys show up for sale pretty often here but theyre generally super high km and rusted to shit or straight up de-registered farm hacks (that are super high km and rusted to shit). The occasional nice one pops up.

I worked on a movie with a guy who had one. Most people had hired 4WDs and often we'd have to walk gear in but he was always parked right by the set because that little thing did not give a single fuck.

Midsize trucks are shit-tier for DD. They are only good as disposable work trucks

Half-tons are so much nicer in every way. The gas mileage isn't even that different.

Suzuki carry also comes with 1.0l and 1.3l option

Too big for kei truck

Comanche.

Nobody ever posts the best one.

>30 year production run
>Indenor XD 88/4 Diesel
>Bench seat 4 on the tree
>1250kg payload
>Limited slip rear end
>Mechanical but feather light steering.
>Color selection consists of Shouty orange, Babby blue, and 50 shades of beige.