Cars that make you feel like this when you see them drive by

modified 240's

Anything american. Thankfully I live in Germany where you don't see american shitbuckets all too often.

Cobalt.

Any nissan
Any car post 2013

fucking disgusting

Wow you have your mind made up Sir user.

MadMax Miata

U wot m8
>0-60mph in 2.7 sec
>7:26 Nurburgring lap (stock)
>195mph+ (310kph+) top speed
>545bhp 6 cylinder twin turbo
kys

1. I never see them
2. The computers are driving, not you
3. Owned by douchebags and boyracers.

Nobody cares about lap times or 'muh speed'.

Go do your homework instead of pretending to like the most meme car of all time.

Here come the assmad GM fangirls.

Dodgefag here, GTRs and GTR fans are cancer.

This, everytime.

Anything with a 350 swap and flow masters

>corvettes and corvette fans are cancer
FTFY

This, and Pontiac Azteks.

A CHALLENGER APPEARS!

Kia Soul
Chevy HHR
any lifted pickup in the inner city

I like these.

Don't forget its little brother

>>corvettes and corvette fans are cancer
Nobody here fangirls about the Corvette, when people talk about them in a context not involving losing to the GT-R, your 'tism flairs and you have to derail every thread with laughing anime girls and laptimes.

Some people in advertising will tell you to consider this a "sporty car"

Just kill us

It's not my fault people can't accept the corvette is slower than the GTR.

Yeah, congrats, doesn't mean you need to show up in every fucking thread, bashing the damn thing when nobody's mentioned it.

Any car with a truck bed.
absolutely disgusting.

2003 chevy malibu, any oldsmobile intrigue

your car

Hondas....any honda will make me sick.

Honda Crosstour/Acura ZDX
Porsche Panamera
Ferrarri FF
Old Neons
Nissan cube

This

This piece of shit

Anything Korean. Litteraly every other car or SUV is fine.

Donks.

Especially the early 90's caprices jacked way up in the front with Spongebob and Patrick painted on the side while a very small in stature black fellow with his seat reclined into the back seat is driving, yet he is mashed tight up against the steering wheel hugging it with his right arm while constantly looking back and forth scanning the area.

I don't really like those.

Bro trucks which have probably never been used for actually hauling anything

Check this shit out. This is just awful.

I see them pulling trailers with jet skis, a boat, or an ATV occasionally. I've never seen anyone actually hauling tools, materials, or supplies in the bed of one before.

Mazda 3 gen 1s

oh and asians in expensive cars thry cant drive

It literally looks like the based the design off a catfish

Also these
They legitimately disgust me

Buddy

A lap time doesn't make it any less ugly or uncomfortable. It's a great track car but that's about it.

>W-why would you say that to me, user? What have I done to you?

Agree with
Fuck these trucks and the level of asbestos contained within
The hummer for even bigger dickhead faggots who cant afford a hummer but can foot the gasbill instead

Pretty much every fucking SUV released in the past 3 years, having said that I have a deep seated hatered for SUV's in general.
Porsche Cayenne looks like a carrera that's been stretched wrong in photoshop
Mini Clubman SUV is an oxymoron
mini clubman SUV convertable is an abortion
the 2015 mazda miata, undetectable by satellite
BMW X6 looks like BMW 7 that got raised, tapered and had a huge body kit added to it

>mfw I've driven that exact donk several times when I worked at a car detailer in fayetteville

Anything with a solid dead rear axle. Shit just looks WRONG.

>implying you wouldn't actually drive the fuck out of this thing if you had the chance

God I can't stand nig rigs

I'd hope you get dick cancer, but I don't think you have a dick.

Basically everything this guy said, also the new prius, most new lexus, and nissan suv's. Also the BMW I series.

Any fwd "sports" car

Anything Korean
Anything American that doesn't have a V8 in it.
Extended cab short bed trucks.
Trucks that are actually just modified minivans.
Ricemobiles with their hood a different color from the body.
Old Hondas covered in stickers from tuning companies etc.
To be very specific I saw a completely debadged Toyota Solara the other day with a carbon fiber wrapped hood and I wanted to vomit.
Convertible automatic V6 muscle cars.
Camaros.
Any Nissan other than a Z, especially poverty spec with steel wheels and no options being driven by a negress and covered in scratches
Anything AWD where AWD is an option and not standard like a Subaru.
Base model luxury cars.
Any luxury car being driven by a woman, only because I know full well she fills it up with 87.

Brown guy cars. And by that I mean murdered-out, matte-painted M3s and C63s that are perpetually parked outside nightclubs
>Tfw gf is brown and refuses to date brown guys because she finds them all douchey fucks

>falling for the premium petrol meme

b8

>matte-painted M3s
fuck this gives me rage
I'm going to buy a towtruck and steal M's that get ruined like that so I can restore them to stock.

>doesn't own a car with a high compression engine
You're either retarded, or you don't care about your fuel actually getting compressed before it combusts.

>luxury car
>needing a high compression engine
kys

I'm talking about actual luxury cars, not some weeaboo rebadged Honda shit.

Not as worse as last gen, but still has an unpleasant design.

Honestly I don't find many things appalling. If it's your car, do as you please.

I did see however a disgusting Fiero F40 kit car in the parking lot of Cardinas in Las Vegas with a spic driving it. Didn't fall for it and threw up a little.

"classic" cars or old rust buckets that boomers spend their life savings trying to reviuve and who display them proudly on the streets during the 4th of July.
Anything "Hot Rod" and Harleys that are too loud.

I love seeing old people restoring classic cars. Fuck you.

Then you're part of the problem.
Eat shit and die, cancer!

PT Cruiser
Chevy HHR
Fiat 500
Pontiac Aztek
Any truck with 'truck nutz' on bumper

Any car with this bullshit on it.
What kind of ignorant dipshit do you have to be to think that your fuckspawn deserves more caution than any other human on the road.
Everybody deserves to have drivers around them drive with care, no more or less than your vomiting, shitting potato looking child.
Do not even get me started with the "puppy on board signs" oooh it makes me mad

I mostly agree with this except for one point. If someone has a 'baby on board' sticker and is driving slow as shit like a grandma, I don't get as mad. I figure they are being extra cautious and trying to drive gently for the baby. If someone drives like that without the sticker I assume that they are just a completely fucking retarded driver and I start to rage hard until I get a chance to blow past them.

Originally, this was to inform EMS personnel in the event of a crash in case the child was trapped in the car. I still hate them.

im guessing you've never restored a car. silly millennial, ps your waifu=trash weeb

I dunno, I like seeing those caution signs. In my opinion it's more for my benefit than theirs though because I just assume that they have a wailing, shitting, pissing, vomiting and just otherwise distracting little child in there that's taking up 50%+ of their attention. I like the heads up the caution sign gives me so I can give them a wide berth.

I can't stand these little stick figure fucks like in pic related for some reason though.

If they drive cautiously, I seriously do not mind.

HOWEVER, 99% of them drive like fucking pieces of shit; on par with lifted truck fags.

t. Polofahrer

Spreng dich weg du pleb

any hondas or subarus

Family stickers are only thing that makes me legitimately feel sick when I see them on the road.

kill yourself

Every single person I've met who drives an S2000 has been a terrible excuse for a human being.

I had an idea of buying them only to have a single grandma surrounded by about 100 cats

I also had the idea of getting those awful dad joke license plates
>"help! dad farted and we're trapped"
>"when i grow up I wanna be a v8"
Taking them, cutting them up and putting them together to be complete nonsense
>When I grow up, Dad farted and we're trapped!
It's not that great but it's a conversation point at the very least

>huge wannabe SUVs
>teeny tiny little babby wheels

What was with these designs? My biggest irk. They would look half-decent with real wheels

I like PT Cruiser convertibles.

you have poor taste and are rude

I always wanted to make somethings like this ever since seeing the original Mad Max. Saddly it's illegal in Europoor because safety regulations.

I always thought it wasn't that bad until I saw one recently. I thought those small round shits were foglights or somethings like that. Turns out that those are the normal lights. Gave me a completely different perspective on the car and it's trully the greatest sin of mankind.

>almost anything that doesn't have a V8 or V6
>oversized aftermarket rims with rubber band tires
>custom interiors that are colorful
>aftermarket decks/speakers that are cut into the dash / door panels
>lowering kits
>""""patina"""" paint jobs
>digital gauges
>unmodified 4 cylinder vehicles treated like hobbyist vehicles (turbo charged jap boxes are an exception)
>zip tied body panels
>plastic bumpers (sadly inevitable in a lot of cars)
>stickers of any kind on paint
>squinty headlight assemblies
>fake dual exhaust
>stuffed animals / toys inside as decoration

Women and middle-aged men can't tell the difference, they see a huge bulky "safe" car. That's the whole SUV audience, they want a big car while they actually need an ecobox hatchback. The result is performance of a 1.3l diesel with the fuel consumption of an M3

anything stanced
FWD with drift charms

Le I'm a sir twingo meme

Come off it brony. We all know you are a faggot.

Wost thing are the "learner" stickers, especially in eastern parts of EU, because they do the exact opposite of what they're supposed to do. People will go out of their way to actively bully you on the road and they're magnets for insurance fraudfags.

It's just a little hazing, pretty normal in the states. We play bumpercars with the student drivers.

Literally your car

You guys dont know real disgust

this reminds me of a thread on /d/ right now

They're not a thing in most of Canada, but BC has that sort of system, with a stupid L sticker that people need to put on their car
What the fuck is the point? What does it accomplish by simply identifying new drivers? It's not like I'm going to drive differently around them, and assholes aren't going to stop being assholes just because it's a new driver

It's supposed to warn people that they're not proficient with car, and it might not be a good idea to ride their bumper on hillstarts or in general because they might brake late/early and very often suddenly.