Z32 paint

Hey Veeky Forums so a few months back i posted rhis pic asking dor opinions on the paint job id my car. I finished painting it today. Just giving yall pics. Repping h-town btw hope to join one of their sicc meets soon. I pretty much just winged it when i got doen to it and tweaked the original tofu stripes a bit

>half-assing a gay anime livery on a completely unrelated car

By your typing I'm guessing you're just mentally incomplete and not just cursed with awful taste.

Do it right on your car

Are you going to post pics or not?
I want to laugh at how bad it looks.

First pic. Fuck forgot to get photos of the rear

Sorry. Had some connection issues.

So that's just the primer, right? You're not gonna leave it like that are you?

tbqh its plastidip.
However I sprayed on clear in some spots just to see how itd come out. looked pretty cool

Im looking for a before pic to show the improvement

you should stance it to really bring the scheme out

Look on the bright side, at least now all you have to buy to detail the car is tire black

Heres the before picture.
You know what fuck all of yall. Im trying to share what I did with my car. Yes, MY car, and yall cant even give constructive criticism, go home before yall miss the bus. I dont care if i got baited by shitposters. It just pisses me off that im trying to contribute positively and you fucks make Veeky Forums worse than it is. Fuck yall. I love how it looks.

Lol no

Look dude, what matters is what you think about it, and if you like it, that's great.

BUT, you have shit taste and to others the car looks like it crashed into a chalkboard factory

is it an automatic or manual?

Dude, do you want to talk about something?

yeah i knew Id catch flak for it, but I love the matte look

This is the most shit shit I've seen in a while. Stay the fuck away, it looked better before you touched it.

automatic :c

pls no

>improvement
put on clearcoat you nigger

It looks better to me, but the front bumper looks like it could use a little more work.

I would have gone with a different color scheme ,but it's cool man.

good, nothing of value was lost.
have fun with your car OP, at least we
know your not ruining a manual 300ZX

Thanks man. color wise or change the bumper wise?
fuck you man. Nothing of value would be lost if you left this board.

tbqh its not the worst thing I've ever seen in my entire life and looking at the condition it was in prior to this I can understand why OP did up his car that way. but I would have done some body work to it first, on the 3rd pic you can really see the spots where it was scratched/chipping, but also plastidip doesn't last very long, I would have just taken the time to actually get it professionally painted or get another car