Should i trade in the vrx a car for a toyota 86?

dad just bought me a car, i googled lancer and it looks like a lancer VRX. How do i make it fast?

is it better to sell it and get a toyota 86?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wKmUI9s45kY
youtube.com/watch?v=1i4xz5HF9yU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't be an ungrateful cunt and keep the vrx. It's not like you can go that fast on Ps anyway.

>Mitsubishi
KEK
Run away kid

get a job and spend that money on a toyota shity-6
its fucked up to take all of that money from your parents and throw it away

Don't.

Not only will you look like a colossal faggot driving around in an 86 on your (red?) P's, but if you get caught, the cops will throw the book at you. There's nothing worse than a snot-nosed brat like yourself driving around in a car which daddy bought for him, in which he/she doesn't appreciate.

You're a teenager. You are stupid. Speed + stupidity = plus 1 to the annual road toll.

Although, its 10x funnier when they eventually (and they will) wrap themselves around a pole or fly into a ditch trying to be "fully sickk habib".

Save your money. Save the lancer, and buy something a bit less shit when you finish yr 12.

I'm 24

> I'm 24

So youre an ungrateful NEET? Kill yourself while youre behind, mate.

Keep the car and get a job, move out, then decide what to do.

I'm a sysadmin

24 and need your daddy to buy you a car?

Why keep breathing?

>sysadmin
The median average for a sysadmin in 2014 was $76,000, why is your dad even buying you a car? Why are you asking us if you should buy a $15,000, slower than a maxima, Toyabaru?

>i'm 24

Nah, 18.

>I'm a sysadmin

I'm still at school, silly.

>free car
>economical on gas
>not using the money you dont have to put into your gas tank on other fun things

is that a ralliart? might be okay since it has AWD

Sweet Ralliart. You could mod the suspension so it can take turns better. It goes fast in straight lines, the small turbo spools up faster than the Evo's and the dual clutch transmission keeps boost between shifts. Since you have the same engine as the Evo you can also go crazy with mods on it but the transmission can only handle 300ft/lb of torque. Also wouldn't go too crazy since the Evo does exist and your car will never match (Brembo brakes, aluminum fenders/roof, and smarter AWD system for starters) But as is your Ralliart shits all over a GT86

Whats the difference between a ralliart and a vrx? they look the same. when this was bought it had the black plastic stuff at the front, but i'm pretty sure that the old owner put that on himself.

It's one step below the evo. With mods it could be an okay car for twisties

>Shits all over 86
>3,461lbs
>237hp

The 86 has a better power to weight right off the bat.

It's got a basic AWD, Evo's 2 liter engine but its turbo and inter cooler is smaller (can put bigger turbos and intercoolers if you want) it has a Dual Clutch Transmission which will feel funny compared to a normal automatic but is a lot better for performance. This is also going to be the weakest link for your car. It can't handle much over Evo levels of power, is expensive to fix if it breaks. All that's on the car is how it came. Does the shifter look like this? If it does it most certainly is a Ralliart. It was only available on the Ralliart and Evo MR

youtube.com/watch?v=wKmUI9s45kY

Faggot turboed, red lighted and still lost.

Exhaust looks like a Ralliart. This will kill an 86. Anything that works on the Evo will work on this, and Evo parts can be transplanted onto it.

Won't get bitches. You should probably sell it and buy an 86.

It doesn't look like that. the nob is different...

That says ralliart on it
Youre dads a pretty cool dude to buy that for you

>no mod list

Why is this allowed.

im kind of jealous tbqh

I'm comparing it to the Ralliart not the EVO, your reading comprehension is terrible.

I hope you're trolling by how stupid you're being. If you're not you should really appreciate the car daddy bought you or get your GT86 and give it to someone who will.

A stock Ralliart will still do this to a stock 86.

The Ralliart can be faster in straight lines than a GSR Evo (manual) because the dual clutch keeps boost. Evo's biggest thing is the AWD that can send power to individual wheels which only helps on the tack with curves.

youtube.com/watch?v=1i4xz5HF9yU

Alright, let's see that video then

Where's the video?

I'm talking stock for stock.

>modded Ralliart
>Evo X GSR, unspecified (if any) mods

Not the best way to put the case forward but there's huge potential in the Ralliart. Just don't go too far as the 6spd DCT isn't anywhere near as durable as the 5spd manual.

No one takes a 15 second manual car to the drag strip.

Well, I guess we'll never see a Ralliart there then

Ralliart is one step below the evo as said. VRX is basically two below, top of the range before the ralliart series. I have one, its got a 2.4l instead of 2l engine, but no turbo (4B12 not 4B11). Mine is CVT which is actually reasonably fun to drive, feels a lot like a go-kart in terms of the way the transmission operates,, as well as no dip as a conventional auto/manual would have when changing gear, can rubberband your way up to speed (i.e. fair bit of throttle then backing off and it cruises and pulls the rest of the way). It has paddle-shifters (as well as side-shifting on the transmission itself) which is alright, helpful as the CVT does not always engine-break (it does a little bit but for moderate or steeper downhills it does fuckall) so being able to put it back into the 'gears' (6 locked forward gear ratios 1-6) is helpful for engine-breaking and also when you want to feel the cars acceleration a bit more, conventionally a cvt just pulls initially and keeps the same sort of acceleration so its a bit misleading as your speed can increase but there is not the feeling that its doing so very fast.