>/dbt/ map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:

>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

stromtrooper.com/dl1000-2002-2012/318818-400-000-mile-k3-dl1000-v-strom.html#/forumsite/20766/topics/318818?page=1
mobile.twitter.com/lil_boosie4/status/734548654011351040/video/1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

chinese scooter

yes.

cyclecruza pls go

DBT Moto Guzzi a best edition

Fucking hell, so much shit posting already.

Thread didn't even start but Honda is already a shit.

>tfw you realise just how good Australian summer /dbt/ is
Do you miss it yet?

quote all shitposts

ever?

Australia has seasons?

Only Darwin has eternal summer.
Admitted im in pretty much the worst part of Australia as far as weather goes and our winter is still comparable to summer in some countries.

only in this thread

The entire thread is non bike related dick dribble ya spanner.

Which would /dbt/ choose between a KTM 1290 Super Duke GT or MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800?
What sport-tourers does /dbt/ like?

Super Duke.

Just had my biggest holy shit moment to date /dbt/.
Apologies in advance for wall of text
>Be me
>Bike = 2006 KLR650
>Riding home on 2 lane highway
>Its night time, raining, and there's no street lights in this area.
>Cunt in a dark colored pickup is at a 90 fucking god damn degree angle taking up both lanes of highway, facing the center median.
>Don't see this wonderful example of human intellect until I'm only a few car lengths away because this black pickup is practically camouflaged with the road.
>They likely entered the highway the wrong way via the upcoming off-ramp and were attempting a u-turn.
>Everything goes fucking slow mo as I consider the fucking stupidity of my pending death.
>Just barely squeeze by in breakdown-lane/shoulder as this retard backs up towards said shoulder.
>Coast to stop on side of road to process what the fuck just happened.
>Moron has completed their u-turn and now drives by me speeding off.
>Normal beta me suddenly snaps and gives chase.
>Truck takes first exit (their assumed "onramp") and starts speeding down backroads.
>Have senna in helmet, call 911.
>I'm keeping up with truck, but slippery roads on knobby tires requires some slowdown in the frequent hard turns, cant get their plate.
>Manage to keep up, guiding cops each turn.
>Truck finds self in dead end
>Truck pulls into random driveway with is a steep decline.
>Idiot keeps flooring it in reverse trying to back out, just spinning their tires.
>Proceeds to repetitively back into the stone wall along side of driveway.
>Take chance to get plate and tell it to 911
>Turn around and pull onto dark road and kill lights in case idiot is "stand your ground" type and feels cornered.
>3 minutes go by of hearing the tires still screeching and the wall still being hit over and over.
>At this point 3 cops show up
>Walk over and the cops are doing field sobriety test with the woman who was driving.
>Cant stand on 1 foot for even a second.
>Stone wall fucked to hell.
So how was your day /dbt/

Post your no-bike faggets
>inb4 your dads bike

Fuck me sideways, that's quite the story. Did the cops care that you "gave chase"? I can imagine my local police charging anyone who showed signs of standing up for themselves with assault, dangerous driving, verbal abuse or whatever.
In any case I'm glad you and your KLR 650 are okay user.

>thatyellowharley.jpg

wr 125 xdddd

gud
posten bike

911 operator almost sounded excited getting the play by play.
Question of my speed never came up, I think they were just glad to be getting the info to catch this idiot.

There have been 2 different wrong way accidents resulting in 3-4 deaths on this same highway this month alone.

We have Hot and not so hot.

Well at least you had a fun night

OUT FUCKING STANDING

pic related

LOL NOBIKE KUKC !!!!

Lol I bet the operator told their mates or family about your call.
How come so many wrong way accidents on that particular highway? Is there an ambiguous off-ramp that confuses people or something?

Fuck off cuck

>americans

have you seen how easy it is to get a license in burgerstan?

I should... do something with my life.

I can't just ride my bike.

You can ride your bike...
For money

I can't even ride my bike
lmao Sohn.

>have you seen how easy it is to get a license in burgerstan?
Actually no. I hear people complaining on Veeky Forums all the time that it's too easy but I have no idea what you actually have to do. What's typically required to get a car or motorcycle licence in the US? Does it vary significantly from state to state?

Most states you just buy a box of frosted flakes and 1 out of 4 contains a license.

you park a car with your cousin in the car, he tells the city you can drive and you get a license.

I'm not good enough.

And I've had the chance to have a close look to the business since I know a sponsor for a sbk team that it's no more.

Wr you're so fucking stupid.

Got 2 hours to myself today, I might actually be able to go on a super fun ride.

Can't decide on a first bike, what should I get? IE:Wut naked bike iz gud

My top 3 choices are between the FZ07, SV650, and CB500f. FZ is most expensive and the one I want the most. I can pay outright but wanna take a loan to build credit. SV650s are cheapest, but hardest to get a decent condition one around here as they're mostly rebuilts and beat to shit or heavily modified. The cb500f is mainly in consideration because I think it looks sexy as fuck.

A couple others in consideration are the duke 690, monster 6/7somethings, and gsx-s750 mainly because there's been a couple for cheap/cheaper than the fz07 in great condition around here

I'm very mechanically inclined and can do just about any work myself, and I know not to be a dumbass with the throttle

y tho

You might find yourself getting bored of the 500 after a 6 months. To be honest a beat up SV650 might be a good idea for your first bike because you're likely to drop it somehow.

Don't mind me, bestv naked coming through

should have looked into the a2 before buying the bike.

Doing god's work user.
Glad you didn't ded'd.

i have nothing to do on weekends and am bikeless. completely jealous.

nice lookin sv! enjoy it.

Saw one of these today and thought it looked so fucking rad. Are these things well-regarded? I realize it's old and only a 250...but damn the styling is rad.

>3 minutes go by of hearing the tires still screeching and the wall still being hit over and over.
Fucking kek

SV650 nigger, that mill is just a scaled down SV1000/DL1000/TL1000 mill and is reliable as fuck when looked maintained properly.

looks great m8

89 honda a good

no

>rad

post rad bikes

Has your bike done roughly 230000 km?

see

Ye

Forgot to add that in as well, but they tend to run a bit expensive in my area

That's my concern with the 500, but it's just so damn sexy it's hard to resist.

I'm not worried about cosmetic damage, though would be fine with an sv650. It's just much harder to find a decent condition one that doesnt need 'just some carb work' to run well or isn't a gsxr 'race replica'

yes, suzuki even gave me a free cluster to replace the old one that stopped counting at 199k km.
I still wonder how much money they saved just because they made the that one LCD figure only show a 1 instead of being capable of all numerals.

>Shiver
>expensive

if you like the 500 check out the 650
>it even comes with an engine

Have you seen the 400000 mile strom?
stromtrooper.com/dl1000-2002-2012/318818-400-000-mile-k3-dl1000-v-strom.html#/forumsite/20766/topics/318818?page=1

what difference would it make

You could ride it. Instead of being a cuck who just looks at it an wonders what it would be like.

Much like when you spy on your sister getting ploughed by several refugees.

>germans

do you mean that I would wonder how it's like to fuck my sister or how it is to get fucked by several refugees?
should have made that more clear pls.

Fucking janitors deleting my shit
650f a cute

So you fantasize about both?

nah, I wanted to know which one of these you think I'd be fantasizing about

mobile.twitter.com/lil_boosie4/status/734548654011351040/video/1

It is easy to figure out.

Do you germans even into english?

>Americans
do you?

No, english speaking people speaky the engry very bad like.
we punctuate very incorrectly due to laziness.

>you could ride it
>instead of looking at it
>watching sister getting ridden
>instead of riding her

yeah I got the same from your post, must just be a backwards noun structure thing that non-english speakers seem to have.

ah
well the thing is I wouldn't go to jail for riding my sister, but I could get actually more than 6 months jail time if I get caught riding without license
yes same, here.

>but I could get actually more than 6 months jail time if I get caught riding without license
Do you live in Nazi Germany or Welcome Refugee Germany?

Sure seems like the former.

The funny thing is 17 muslim refugees also wouldnt go to jail for fukting your sister in a gang rape which is a thing muslims do

thanks achmed for educating me about your culture.
> being so obsessed with Germany and Muslims
seem more like you're the kuck
worst of both worlds 2bh

SAVAGE

>straya flag

I am just worried.

Look at what happened last time a religious group pissed germany off.
If you forgot...
There was that whole ww2 thing with the hitler and the ovens.

Anton, are you mentally challenged?
You can already ride, you spastic

he has no license and his autism won't allow him to rebel against the system on his cool new 90's bike which is radical.

I don't think he knows his legalese, but che already has A1 and B, which means he can just go to the dmv on a monday and get his pink thingy

Then it's 6 months of free riding

Found the guy posting all the moto guzzis in these threads recently lol.

Is that the new tumblr?

That is a 20 year old man apparently.
Why doesnt it have a job?
and did it have a stroke?
Where is professor oak btw?

no m8

Shivers run a bit expensive/over MSRP around here because the dealers that occasionally carry them are very small and they don't get many at a time. They end up carrying an 'exclusivity' tax

I'd love a cb650f but I don't think we actually got them in NA and I'd rather not convert a cbr650 to naked

>650f a cute
no, it's like straddling a fat chick who can crawl really fast.

so its like riding your mum?

she is actually skinny, you 711 indian poo in loo.

>and I know not to be a dumbass with the throttle

knowing ain't the same as doing.

Just like you can "know" all the survival reactions that are detrimental to riding but they will still affect you, or you can know something is a placebo and it'll still give the desired effect.

with that said, SV good.

I've ridden MT-07's / FZ-07's before so if you have any questions I can answer that too.

I would say between the two.

>MT-07 if you want to commute and do more "normal" riding, just dicking about, wheelies I suppose.
>SV if you want to hit up corners and maybe track days eventually

mt-07 feels weird through corners, the seating position and even the design of the seat encourages you to sit straight up.

I wouldnt say its a good commuter either because fuck is the seat uncomfortable, being hungry skeletor after 200km or so your arse is red raw to the point where you want to stand up.

>which means he can just go to the dmv on a monday and get his pink thingy
source?
I need to make the test before getting my A2 approved

Crf cunt here. Someone from the guys I ride with cousin from DR crashed his motorcycle yesterday. I have a few pics. Can I post gore?

do ite

noice pants

He got shrekd

oh fug

dooooood
dat underwear kek

will he keep his feet or did they completely fuck?