How necessary is the passenger side mirror desu

How necessary is the passenger side mirror desu
DAY SOOO SENPAI PIE

I posted a thread about it a while back.
General consensus is that it's useless.

Time to remove it for weight reduction

Makes parking easier.

you're useless

In my state you're required to have at least 2 mirrors: driver's side and center, driver's and passenger's side, or all 3 mirrors.

I used to DD a 70s Oldsmobile with no passenger's side mirror (it was a factory option) and got by just fine

I'm a truckie and it's probably the most useful tool on the truck.

As for cars, less useful than on my truck, however still use it all the time, glancing every 10 seconds or so. Useful for changing lanes, parking, and checking to see if motorcycles are approaching quickly. I honestly think it's more useful than the driver side mirror.

Useful for parking sometimes fampai

I like it even if it's useless. I like my car to be symmetrical. Its the same reason I prefer dual exhaust/center mounted exhaust.

>tfw german cars have asymmetrical mirrors.

agree but i think most Veeky Forumstists are too scared to take their eyes off the road ahead

Oh, you have one of them new cars huh

Gee, i don't know... Maybe to avoid scraping the fuck out of your rear quarter panel in tight maneuvers?
I know it's hard for a burger to understand, but streets are tight in europe, and even tighter when people think it's a good idea to park everywhere.

Also makes parking easier.

New cars come with these anyway

Germans are also cucks and busfags

Fuckin gross this is a sfw board

Why, did you knock it off?

I have a Broadway mirror so I hardly use anything but the rear view

Sounds like you spend all your time like 5 under in the far left lane.

For situational awareness, it's required. It's the difference between knowing you can immediately swerve to avoid some retard, and having to check if the other Lane is clear.
>blah blah it's the red cars fault hurr durr

It's also necessary for 3 or more Lane roads.

get this
and REMOVE THE SIDE MIRROR
WEIGHT REDUCTION WEIGHT REDUCTION

Then remove your Spare instead
Remove a piston for weight reduction too.
Don't forget your shocks! Those are heavy

>instead
how about I do all of the above

i never got the
>its more useful to do x instead
meme advice

Maybe because the fucking mirror weighs 3 pounds?

Why would you respond to Corey

Every pound counts
Why are you assumin I'm Corey? The advice doesn't make sense, why would I remove the spare over the mirror, when I can remove both?