So do Camaros acually turn now?

youtube.com/watch?v=GXiF2PWfJZA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YWjQ2wtJE2A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Turd gen was praised for its handling in the 80s

Wait that thing is the new camaro?
Holy shit it looks bad

Agree. Looks quite bad, but damn is that thing turnin'.

yea, they're great at it now
youtube.com/watch?v=YWjQ2wtJE2A

Kys eurotrash

im american but ok

Like someone left it too close to a heater and the front end melted.

Like a angry chinese man glaring from a far.

Looks like driver error. Not even debatable really.
Guy took the turn too fast, tried to brake too hard and locked the wheels up.

yeah, turn heads away from it because its ugly as fuck

That blue one looks a bit Skyline ish

I gotta say I think it looks decent especially with darker colors

That....was just terrible user. Jesus Christ I hope you didn't spend more than the time it took to type it coming up with that shit.

yes.
turn 360 and walk away.

>locked fully turned wheels
what a noob.

>this assmad

hopefully it didn't take more than 17 seconds for you to type yours :vv)))))))))))))))))))

>turn 360 and walk way

you will be facing the same direction dumbass

>literally baited

It's a meme you dip

The iconic trio of muscle cars has been subjected to crash tests and the results aren’t ideal.

The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) has evaluated the 2016 Dodge Challenger, 2016 Ford Mustang and 2016 Chevrolet Camaro for their crashworthiness and none of them were able to get a Top Safety Pick designation. The agency typically doesn’t test sports cars, but it tested these three models with V8 engines because they are higher volume sellers in their class.

The results show that the Challenger is in need of the most improvement, while the Mustang came the closest to getting the coveted Top Safety Pick award, and the Camaro fell short in one category.

To get the Top Safety Pick designation, cars must get good ratings in the small overlap front, moderate overlap front, side, roof strength and head restraint tests as well as some sort of basic front collision avoidance system (like a warning system). To get the Top Safety Pick+ designation, the car must get a good rating in all five tests and have an advance crash mitigation system (like automatic emergency braking).

All three pony cars earned good ratings for the occupant protection, side impact and moderate overlapfront crash. In the newest and toughest test, the small overlap front test that simulates when a car hits a tree or pole or clips an oncoming car, the Camaro earned a good rating, the Mustang was acceptable and the Challenger got a marginal rating.

>pic related

I have to agree with you on this one. They should've kept the previous front end.

Its not like people buy them for their safety tho.

Crash prevention is stupid though. I don't want my car to drive for me.

Seriously though I'm American and all into muscles but this car looks like shit

that was also a meme dip