Golf gti or Focus ST?

Golf gti or Focus ST?

Test drive both.

The only answer

\thread

neither. mustang gt.

Neither.

MazdaSpeed3

ST is so much better looking imo, although I can see where the very restrained very germany looking Golf would appeal to some (but not with those disgusting headlights and blacked out emblem as pictured, that's just criminally ugly).

Ford is also the better deal, and more sophisticated dynamically.

Gti

Never Ever VW, Pay a fortune for a FR low end car... where is the choice?
Where do u live? Is a Gti in ur location not closer to a Focus RS?

RWD option BMW M135i

Focus. Golfs are ugly as fuck.

I'm a GTI fanboy but yeah, the Focus ST has more power. Not sure if the suspension is stock and how good the brakes are. The ST might win this comparisons, too.

But the GTI has definitely the better interior design and feels better on the inside.

The Focus RS on the other hand ... that's a driving machine.

Wouldn't trade mine in, though. Maybe because it's still a shitty Ford Focus and they just look and feel cheap.

Focus.

Never get VAGs. At least not these days.

this

>not a Civic Type R

golf GTi!
fair warning, I will smoke you in my ralliart ^_^

From the factory, the FoST.

Add Pilot Super Sports to GTI and then it becomes a better drivers car. A Tue also yields more gains on the GTI compared to the FoST.

They are both equally bad

idk where you live but in the U.S. both the st and the gti start at like $24,000-25,000

Golf R

Astra OPC

Megane RS

GTI is feels more refined, and the car feels more confident under power. The power is well balanced to the car's capabilities.

The Focus ST has noticeable torque steer and feels nervous under acceleration. As for having more power, it lacks the traction and stability to use that extra power effectively.

Golf...

GTD.

>VAG
>refined