>take other truck
>
>
>other truck now smells like dif oil badly
>forgot radar detector
>had to drive slow enough it made me late to work
>
>car was just out of gas all along

Fuck everything, my other truck doesn't even have a line in.

Should I have just called my work and attempted to fix my car?

car sex and cop encounter in one story! (not me)

>me and gf having sex in the car
>decide to do anal
>pumping away she starts to get cramps
>continue only for a few minutes and she screams
>look down and shes really going crazy freaking out. Shes crying and screaming.
>look down and there is blood and shit coming out of her vagina. Yes real shit too.
>panic and dont know what to do, there is a tap at the window.
>someone heard her screaming and came over, saying they are calling the police and they have my license plate
>jump into the front and peel out of there, taking gf to hospital
>she stays over night.
>cops are at my house in the morning
>ask to see the car, see blood and shit in car, want to arrest me
>get cops to call hospital and confirm my story
>almost arrested for murder

Turned out my gf got something called a fisher, where the wall between her rectum and her vagina ruptured and blood and shit was falling out of her vagina. It was probably the worst 2 days of my life.

gg you almost fucked her to death

the very first time I got a beej I got jism on the headliner, dash, shifter, steering wheel, and both seats

I was in the passenger seat

Jesus christ user that's fuckin brutal if true.

>be me
>be driving
>late to work
>blow through a clear red
>look in my mirror for disco lights
>see a camera on top the light pole
>mfw the next two weeks waiting for a ticket
>it never came

newfags detected

It is, and that thread was glorious.

>fisher
Every time

what car is that girl RUINING

Unless it flashes, I think those cameras are for accidents/security but I may be wrong

thats a Corolla

its not anything worth getting in a tissy over

Yea it was by Kohl's HQ so it was probably security

ITS RWD
ITS FUCKING GODLIKE

Just like OP, here's a girl sitting on car hood in Chicago area....

This never fails to rustle my jimmies. It really annoys me.

further proof that all proud edm fans are brainless twats with no concern for others and their property.

>heading to late night ramen with a caravan of 4 cars
>everyone starts trying to pull on eachother for fun and eventually the highway breaks up the other 2 cars, leaving me and a girl with H as a passenger
>youtube.com/watch?v=6J59bPj_meI starts playing
>was ganna do a pull on her but i was crushing on the driver so i roll the windows down and cruise next to her
>she thinks its funny and tries to pull me but can't cause she's too pussy to go above 80, submits to her fate of me driving next to her
>calls me stupid and that was dangerous at ramen place
>H calls it cute

>decide to ask H out if she wants to hang out sometimes
>she says yes
>ice skating, movies, build a bear workshop, etc.
>my favorite thing was to drive with her on the bridge that overlooks my city, you can see the whole skyline
>hers was the beach thats over the bridge at night
>we start dating
>first gf, first kiss, first time

>sweeping generalizations: the post

>the time we met correlated around the time i got my new car, so I was always used to having her in my passenger seat
>she's an exchange student from japan
>left yesterday
>told me "i'm going to miss this car, i feel like this seat was made for me, it holds me so well"
>my car misses her too
>After i dropped her off at the airport and drove home, my car hit 3k miles

She was there since I started learning manual. I remember picking her up for the first time to go see a movie in it. I had like 50 miles under my belt and was so nervous I stalled 3 times trying to back out of the parking space. When she left, she said I got really good at driving the car.

>my chevy lumina threw an idler pulley late one night
>fuck it, I'll fix it tomorrow after I finish my shit.
>borrow Dad's 06 Nissan Maxima to do my daily running around until I finally have free time.
>finish everything, including dropping my gf off at her appointment.
>on the way home at stoplight.
>misjudge how much power the 265 HP VQ35DE has (I'm used to a 160 HP 3100)
>chirp tires on green light accidentally
>WHOO WHOO
>Cop.
>FML.jpg
>Pull over, cop comes over
>female cop on her period lays into me for no apparent reason.
>Get ticketed for street racing.
>go to court
>Street racing is a felony you can get your license revoked for here.
>FML.jpg
>get 24 hours community service instead because first offender and street racing charge reduced to "unlawful acceleration"

ugh. Seriously. What is it with women cops having to bust any mans balls? Granted, I got a slap on the wrist over it and the community service (which I picked) was pretty fun. Just did some landscaping work for the local board of education and it qualified.

because women in power is a mistake

>This never fails to rustle my jimmies. It really annoys me.
>further proof that all proud edm fans are brainless twats with no concern for others and their property.
She's wearing her shoes when she gets on expensive car hoods. You can see she is wearing her shoes in the picture as she is leaning the sharp edge of her heel on one of the hood's curved spots to push herself higher up on the hood.

go visit her this summer or commit suicide.

Why didn't you protest it at court? Sounds like you didn't plead not guilty.

Honestly that sounds like an absolute horseshit charge you could have gotten dropped easily.

This makes me rage even harder!

>Why didn't you protest it at court? Sounds like you didn't plead not guilty.

Because if you fail, you can get the whole sentence PLUS have more added on. If the officer is there (it seems that way since charges were not dropped), the officer could whip out his notebook with notes saying he was already trying to give the kid a break by not adding XXX list of charges on. But since he objected in court, "mr judge, please add these other charges onto the citation list".

Anonymous now has three additional charges added on to the full original charge. 3 moving violations. Inattention or distracted driving. And no use of turn signal when he pulled over to stop for the police. Yes, they can cite you for that non use of turn signal. Did you talk back at the officer? That is illegal in my area and is another charge. Did you ever say something false? That is also illegal and lying to the officer is another charge. Unlike tickets, lying to the officer is a criminal charge and appears on your criminal record. This traffic court can put that charge onto your criminal record. Congratulations, for challenging the officer, you got walloped hard and jeopardized your future job prospects and future promotion chances.

Jesus christ are all americans getting cucked that easily by the law?

If they're really obvious, there's a decent chance that they don't actually do anything at all. Sometimes they're just fakes for deterrence

>are all americans getting cucked that easily by the law?
NO, there's plenty of nice cops. But some cops can be having a bad day and so the next driver that breaks the law will get the letter of the law enforced.

For example, I was speeding on the freeway, and moving around cars. I always signalled with large distances of 100 feet or more of signal and at least five seconds worth before changing lanes to zoom ahead. I always use signals even if no cars are around because it is now an unconscious safety reflex.

Probably because he saw the signals, the cop came from nowhere to get in front of me. He had NO bubble lights on. He brake checked me slowly to force me down as I was 18 MPH over the limit of 60MPH. He then changed lanes and SLOWED down to then get behind a car that I was PASSING and turned his bubble lights on to give them a ticket. They were teen speeders who changed lanes without a signal.

Assumption on my part: I am glad the officer recognized courtesy when driving even though I was speeding by a large amount. But I don't cut people off nor do I tease other cars with LOL antics. I'm glad the officer was able to see that while I was speeding, I was a courteous driver and that the slower car was not courteous and thus got the ticket.

To clarify: the original story is years old, immortalized in screencaps that get passed around like herpes.
No, el sable did not almost fuck a girl to death

>me be
>15, no license
>driving my cousins shitty tercel to the store
>run red light by accident
>lights flash
>the po-po
>"son you know you ran a red light?"
>sadfrog.bmp
>lemme see your license
>lolwut.gif
>"wait here"
>shitting bricks
>"The car comes back OK. I'd give you a ticket but i left my ticket book at the station. I want you to head straight home and park this car. Dont drive again until you get your license"
>he follows me home
>"take care user"

I still cant believe it to this day.

>turn onto long straight with countless side roads in the hood
>3am
>pull my evo to a stop
>agressive launch
>1st
>2nd
>3rd
>150mph flying past buildings houses city blocks
>anyone who lived on that street woke up
>fly under bridge right as the train crosses
>backfire

>If they're really obvious, there's a decent chance that they don't actually do anything at all. Sometimes they're just fakes for deterrence

Some cameras exist for traffic control. The computers use them to monitor the amount of traffic and will automatically adjust traffic light duration using the cameras. My USA city bought a german traffic light monitoring system and regulates a lot of downtown traffic lights using it in order to improve gridlock among the complicated mess of city streets of which some are one way only roads. After they went in, I will say that it was an improvement (despite the cost to the taxpayers) even though there is an annual recurring intellectual property licensing fee to the german company. Correct, you can purchase the licensed hardware and software, but you still have to pay an IP fee to possess it. Otherwise you have to return the licensed material or ensure its demolition under observation by an authorized inspector. There was an argument by taxpayer advocates but the city council elected to get the system due to so many businesses and individuals complaining about traffic. But the tax advocates were right in that the suburbs subsidize the downtown area.

I don't think an evo is that fast

Crashed a scooter about an hour ago. Worst thing is that it isnt mine.

>driving around on expired tabs unknowingly
>no insurance because I'm poor as fuck and can't make the payments even though my driving record is flawless
>get pulled over for expired tabs, officer only asks for my license, not registration or insurance.
>"user, your tabs are four months out of date, that's a 200+ dollar ticket just FYI
>Thanks officer, I'll go get that renewed right now. Thank you. Sorry. Thank you.
>No ticket, didn't even check insurance.

Goddamn, I love being white.

They think that if they don't act like mean ass motherfuckers they don't get any respect

Newsflash: that makes people respect them even less because who respects a bitch?

>>no insurance because I'm poor as fuck and can't make the payments

I guess that's why some people buy underinsured provisions on insurance policies. You pay for those in case someone else cannot live up to the requirement to have insurance to take care of your car or onboard property damages (extra expensive audio system, you were transporting the Mona Lisa and they damaged it in the car accident, etc).

>150mph
KEK

>Aunt died recently
>She left me her 2012 Toyota Highlander
>I'm used to sub $2000 craigslist shitboxes
>It's fucking gigantic, roomy, comfy, and has amazing speakers with bluetooth and shit
>gets 19mpg even when I'm driving like a hypermiling faggot
>Selling it for 25k to get something I actually enjoy driving
>feels ambiguous man

:(

I know, I'm a real asshole for not being insured, but in over ten years of driving I've never been in an accident and only been pulled over twice (once for no-seatbelt coming out of my girlfriends driveway, and once for the tabs), so I feel pretty confident being uninsured for now. I just got a new job though so I'll be picking up insurance immediately, I don't want that shit hanging in the back of my head every time I see a cop behind me...
please don't H8 sometimes people fall on rough times and being an early 20's male means I get shafted on insurance..

And if the story is as OP says, the female cop can't prove that he was indeed street racing. All he needed to do was to say before the court that he wasn't used to the high power in his dads car, and he accidentally spun his tires, and was pulled over immediately afterwards.
The female officer has to provide evidence that he was street racing. If OP presented an honest situation, and officer has no evidence to prove he committed a crime, then the judge can either follow the law and throw the case out, or wilfully ignore the law and try convict OP, in which case they leave themselves open to an appeal to a higher court, where the black and white evidence will make or break a case.

Of course, if he's lying to make himself look good, and got caught dragging people from a green, well, he's busted.

Felony street racing also appears on a criminal record.

I don't browse Veeky Forums very often friendo so I haven't seen this before. I am assuming it is a pasta.

My grandparents live in Texas, holy shit is it bad there. Seems that, if somebody hits your car, more likely than not it's an illegal with no insurance. They got the policy to cover for it and, lo and behold, their SUV got hit by an uninsured, illegal mexican in a Home Depot parking lot

>be 2012
>purchase first car
>some late 80s Nissan D21
>purchased from a mexican at a house where there were 94 other mexicans.
>Truck was primered black and slammed. Totally mex'd out.
>I had shit taste back then, though truck looked AWESOME.

three weeks later.

>going down I65
>80mph, the little Z24i is screaming its little heart out.
>You know when you cross a bridge on an interstate there is always that bump when you get on and off it?
>Hit bump, still going 80mph. In the farthest left lane.
>HOOD FUCKING FLIES OPEN.
>Suddenly everything is pitch black
>I'm still going 80mph.
>tfw I have to cross 4 lanes of traffic to get to the right hand shoulder of the interstate to pull over.
>Used my advanced mirror skills and made it.
>All cars around me btfo, they wanted no part of this shitshow.
>get to shoulder of interstate.
>look down.
>I literally fucking peed myself a little.

Sold the truck a month later for $400. No idea where it went and I don't care.

>Best bro and me start organizing occasional night rides
>We meet up after dinner
>He's on a 93' 320i with straight pipe hellish beast, I'm on my composed Alfa Romeo Giulietta
>We start ripping the coastline road heading to the first beer point
>Weaving through the late night traffic
>He keeps trying to shake me and I keep pulling him back
>Reach bar, have a cold one and shoot the shit.
>Around mid-night
>Head to the local touge
>"I've been trying to get away from you all night, you lead the way now."
>Fast driving, clear roads, cool night sky with the windows down
>thisfeel.jpg
>Hit the twisties full blast
>His headlights never leave my rear view
>Gradually pull away (superior torque helps pulling away after tight turns, also helps that his car is 20 years older than mine)
>Stop at agreed crossroad
>Take a leak and pic
>"I don't wanna stop" "Me neither"
>Go "slower" through pitch black mountain road.
>180ยบ hairpins all the way
>Can't even see the edge of the road it's so dark
>Windows rolled down, cool wind and the noise of engines and rev matching fills the night
>Stop at local watering hole
>Down a beer and talk
>Leave the mountain, enter the empty highway side by side until we part ways

He's leaving to Spain in a few months for work. His car will be garaged in the meantime.

>youcan'tevencomprehendthisfeel.jpg

>unlawful acceleration

fucking really?

>And if the story is as OP says, the female cop can't prove that he was indeed street racing.

That observation depends on your state on how much they back up their law enforcement officers. In some states, touching an officer even off duty or plain clothes is legally considered assault upon a police officer. Verbally haranguing a police officer is chargeable as assault on a police officer in my state. If you curse at a police officer in my state, you can be legally charged with assault upon an officer. In fact, someone who stuck his middle finger up at an officer was charged SUCCESSFULLY and CONVICTED of assault upon a police officer. That was written up in the newspaper roughly fifteen years ago. In addition to assault, if you make a threat, there are other additional charges. Someone got charged with a felony (stalking a police officer) due to their threat of I'll be keeping an eye out for you statement. Again, areas differ. My area has conservative judges and they typically back up the police, government, and businesses with their conservative decisions.

>be 19
>driving up to Canada with my 2 best bros to do some legal drinking
>smokin weed
>we get pulled over
>shitting fucking bricks
>toss the lit one out the window and pass the drugs to backseat bro
>it's a lot, but he gets it down
>this fucking cop just pulls away like nothing happened, what the fuck?
>lucky, cus I was about to bust a cap in that pig's ass
>ohshitohshit he slammed on his fucking brakes and pulls behind me again
>"sir, pull over the vehicle!"
>we're already pulled over, we can't pull over any farther!
>trying to talk to these cops while stoned outta my fucking mind is so hard
>he keeps asking if I know why I got pulled over
>probably the smoke rolling out the window but I can't say that so I go with speeding
>Littering
>what.gif
>he has the fucking joint i tossed
>holy fuck we're going to jail
>"littering and...?"
>am I losing my mind right now?
>backseat bro is freaking out, man
>they put us in the car
>some douchenozzle blows past us screaming fuck the police
>they go on a high speed chase with us in the fucking backseat
>corner him at some building, he's popping off shots while he runs inside
>cops chase him in
>waiting.jpg
>this crazy fuck made it out!
>jumps in the front seat of the cop car
>we can't get out
>YOU BOYS LIKE MEX-E-CO!?!?!?
>why does he have a southern accent?
>we're in Vermont...?
>shitwassocash

wat

>Seems that, if somebody hits your car, more likely than not it's an illegal with no insurance. They got the policy to cover for it and, lo and behold, their SUV got hit by an uninsured, illegal mexican in a Home Depot parking lot

Until either Cruz or Trump gets into power, those illegals won't be deported. Actually, Cruz is more into deportations than Trump who would try to make sure the non-criminal ones properly register to enter the american workforce. A lot of countries "send" their criminals to the USA and then refuse to accept them back and Trump got into trouble for saying that he'd enforce the treaties to force those countries (such as Haiti, Jamaica) to take back their illegals who were criminals here. He cited that it was unfair the usa even sent foreign aid to those countries yet those countries refused to honor treaty obligations to take back their illegal immigrants on treaty mandated deportations. Because it was Trump saying it, he got into trouble for even insisting that treaties be honored instead of ignored.

EDM is trash anyway

>unlawful acceleration
That does exist under various names in different states. If you make the tires squeal after coming to a stop at a stop sign or traffic light, that is considered unlawful acceleration in my state. It is a ticketable offense. While it seems unfair, these laws came about as a means to reduce the number of people using the streets to race their cars as in "who is the fastest from this stop sign to that spot 100 feet away". Obviously, 100 feet is not enough for a race, so this law fights those type of racing starts from drivers cruising around. The city also has "no cruising" laws since the hispanics doing the cruising statistically create problems in our area.

That post was a parody of OP's post not requiring that these be truthful stories. In other Veeky Forums forums, they often end the false story with a "Walk the dinosaur" comment to make sure that the gullible know it is a fake tale.

>Going to university after a long night of studying
>Want to stay home in bed but can't because I have a test
>Speeding on the highway, need to stay awake, need to speed up
>Suddenly traffic jam
>Fuckinghell.png
>Slowly driving behind other people, can feel my resistance faltering
>"This traffic isn't moving, I'll just close my eyes a second..."
>BAM, THE WHOLE CAR STARTS SHAKING
>I wake up fucking terrified, swing car to the right
>Cannot comprehend what just happened
>Get out of the car, look around
>Toyota Echo in the middle of the street, with the right hand side completely destroyed
>My car has a snapped control arm and two bearings broken, pic related
>I had the scare of my fucking life

Never drive while tired, kids.

The feeeeels

Don't let her go user.
You're living the dream.
Make us proud.

Damn, glad I'm in Canada. Cops here are much nicer.
Also,
Dashcam
a
s
h
c
a
m

>letting your boyfriend drive

Sometimes cops can be alright
>driving to gym across city to lift with friends
>running a bit late
>going 120k's in a 70 zone because retarded
>change lanes infront of a grey ford focus
>cruising
>IT starts tailing me
>"huh that's wei-WHOOP"
>oh fuck
>got nailed for a u-tune not long back and on GDL so not a lot of demerits left
>going o 40 over is instant license gone where I live
>pull over, throw on hazards, shut car off
>both cops get out
>"you know you were doing 120 in a 70 right? Why are you in such a hurry?"
>"uh, I'm on my way to the gym to join my friends and I'm running late...not that it's an excuse or anything"
>they take my rego and license and go back to the car
>sitting planning my life around not owning a vehicle anymore and what the fuck I'm going to do
>they come back
>"we're going to let you off this time, just slow down out there"
>"oh.OH t-thanks officer"
>Hands me back my shit and I leave
Luckiest day of my life.

smokin the reefer

Classic kek

Littering and?

Reminds me of my exchange student gf. She's in Buenos Aires right now.

>crashes
Crashed my moms van when I was 14. Light scratch but fucking hell I wanted to die.
>races
There's a mini touge on my way home, I used to drive a small hatch with skinny tires, I would coast in neutral and try to be as fast as possible. Eventually I got good, and used to catch up sportscars and dare them, it was fun but stupid so I don't do it anymore.
A dumbass from my highschool dared me and he crashed his sentra (just a light bent on his fender).
>niggers-trying-to-steal-cars
Zero, thank god. But I've been keyed too many times.
>stealing cars
A cousin of mine used to, he wasn't poor or anything, it was just a thing they did between friends for some reason. Got busted, went to jail, started selling drugs, I think he's dead in a ditch now.
>cop encounters
Constantly searched for weed because I look like I play in a band.
And because...
>fuck in the car
I used to fuck so much in the car back in high school, I was too cheap to pay for a motel or something and she didn't mind, so we fucked in car parks and so on. We got busted many times and one time a cop hit me in the face with his flashlight for telling him not to scare my gf to tears.

>over ten years driving
>early twenties male
Man, I'd love to see a twelve year old behind the wheel, but then I'd love to see you hang yourself and we both know that ain't happening

what are you planning on getting user

I live in victoria, australia.

I've had one bad encounter and one amazing encounter.

Bad one first
>Melbourne
>Was raining
>Chirped at the lights because new car, not used to the power and rain
>Highway patrol
>I got the meme "pay bribe or lose car
>For those that don't know, here you are impounded instantly for a "hoon offense". There is no innocent until proven guilty.
>Sitting there freaking out while he's running checks, leave cash on the dashboard
>He grabs it and tells me to have a good night

Seriously fucked and it apparently happens to a lot of people here.

My second one was in the countryside and the country coppers are amazing.

>Country victoria road
>Long straight
>Screaming through in my v8, doing at least 240km/h
>Instant impound
>Copper does a u-turn after seeing me
>Oh fuck i'm thinking
>Cop asks if i know why i got pulled over
>Apologize
>Cop tells me i don't need to apologize for speeding on this road, he's and i quote "not one of those poofter faggot melbourne cops"
>Apparently one of my lights was flickering funny and he pulled me over to let me know (this was daytime, but we put the lights on so we're more visible in the distance)

So yea, cops can be amazing or complete assholes. Country cops seem more chill than city cops, based on all the stories i hear.

By any chance, do you drive a dark green XR8?

No, a walkinshaw HSV GTS (black and yellow).

I also have another story, not mine but a mate.

She has a fully built skyline GTR, completely fucking absurd. She was racing it one night and cops came from behind and pulled them both over and apparently the copper let her off because he "liked skylines".

Fuck this gay earth
What blows my mind most is that Californians not only refuse to kick them out, but they actually let them fucking vote. Imagine if I just waltzed into Mexico and demanded the right to vote there

Why does Australia sound so great and so shitty at the same time.

OP of that here. I didn't contest it for those reasons. Apparently that cop has a thing against men.

I tried explaining the situation to her but she kept cutting me off. When I got visibly frustrated of this and lightly banged my head against the steering wheel, she threatened me with anger management classes.

Unlawful acceleration is a much lesser charge so I have no criminal record thankfully.

This is the one and only time I have EVER been pulled over for ANYTHING.

I think she was also pissed they stuck her in a beige undercover 03-05-ish Ford Taurus police car.

DESU, I'm just glad it's all over. It's now 6 years later, never been pulled over for anything since.

basically the same thing as exhibition of speed here in cali

burnouts, drag racing and other hoonery

stale pasta

fucking supertroopers, i loved that movie, i still can't get over that the guy that ate all the shit is in madam secretary now
he was also in porn and chicken

>driving to some shoe expo with my mum
>halfway there mum starts freaking out about forgetting her purse
>we gotta go back home
>go to turn right down a sidestreet
>gap in traffic appears
>i'm still in neutral oh fuck
>bmw comes belting down the road
>fuck
>floor it around the corner tires spinning the whole time
>mum grabs onto my arm and the door handle with a fucking death grip
>starts screaming
glad no cops saw that shit or else i would get life in prison around this shit neighbourhood

Not really. Don't give females positions in male dominated areas, because they feel inadequate and need to justify themselves by overcompensating.

Country cop sounds like more of a douche bag desu.

>240kmh
Not throwing you in the watch house

>Using words like poofter melbourne cop..

I am pretty sure this never happened btw because "poofter melbourne cop" sounds like something only a Veeky Forums nerd would say.

> speeding in my 1998 Mustang
> in the fast lane doing about 80, speed limit is 65
> lots of traffic on the right that I'm passing
> come up over hill, don't see cop in time
> 18 year old mustang brakes
> drive past him shitting a fucking brick
> he pulls out behind me
> unclench my asshole, fuck it, I accept my fate
> he follows behind me for 1 second
> turns his lights on and pulls over a Dodge Challenger that's in the right lane
> pic related, her name was Misty

Thank you, Dodge.

She would have wanted you to do what was best for you. Don't feel bad user.

Maybe he's dagumi

Isn't that pretty much the scene from Super Troopers?

Shitty tercel
Bro ur gonna get shot

I'm way too drunk to do a greentext, but the gist of my tale is that I somehow managed to get a girl to consent to secual intercourse in my vehicle without spaghetti exploding from my pockets. My first time, in my first car.

Protip: Best way to fuck in a small car is to recline the passenger seat all the way. Backseat is usually too small.

I don't know, I believe there's a few coppers that post in /dat/, one I know for sure is in Victoria.

Those small cameras on the signal poles are vehicle detection devices, not speed or red light running cameras. They cost a lot but don't get chewed up by milling machines like magnetic loops do.

It was so weird during that. I tried being as respectful as possible. She got offended by me calling her M'am and insisted I call her "Sir". Like M'am was the equivalent of a homophobic slur like "fag". Was really bizarre.

I have a story
>Be driving a temporary car after main car shat itself
>1992 Mitsubish colt/mirage/lancer/ whatever it's called where you live
>Work in a pizza bar, fish and chip shop next door, owner is a Greek or something
>finish early one night because it wasn't busy
>fish and chip shop closes around the same time
>stop at a red light
>car comes over a crest behind with yellow fog lights on
>we race once the lights goes green
>I get rekt, his car was clearly the fastest
>get to work the next night
>notice the car from last night is parked behind the fish and chip shop
>I drag raced a 40 year old wog fish and chip shop owner in a Mazda

You've never been to country Australia, have you..?

i hate my city sometimes. most times. all the time. whatever

>was a long time ago
>I have an MGB-GT, friend has a Triumph TR-6
>at night we take the cars down to the back roads and race
>curves, hills, straights. just a blast
>one night he's in front of me
>gets to the straight and accelerates hard
>I try to catch up but he disappears around a curve
>I keep pushing put I've lost sight of him
>head home figuring he'll meet me there and gloat
>get home, he's not there
>get up the next morning and drive over to his house
>he car literally has a fence post through the windshield and shrubbery in the grill
>he lost it on a curve and drove into someone's front yard

>listening to youtube.com/watch?v=TsGt97hPfkI in the car while driving
>the song is basically about prison google "vor zakone russian mafia"
>blasting it at full volume, windows open ( I'm an asshole, I know)
>stop at redlight
>cops stop next to me in the next lane
>their window is also open
>look at them and smile
>they look at me with disgust
>meanwhile the song is basically about "fuck the police "
lol was a funny moment

In my country cops aren't even allowed to do anything alone, because they have to have a witness for every charge they make kek

>several years ago
>sleeping peacefully in bed
>about 2:15 a.m.
>*boom boom boom* on front door
>"POLICE DEPARTMENT, OPEN UP"
>shit shit shit fuck fuck fuck its habbeding I'm getting raided!!! (I may or may not have ordered several thousand rounds of 'armor piercing' ammo online and made some things of questionable legality in the months before this)
>decide it could be something unrelated
>go outside
>police tell me my vehicle has been broken into
>fug.
>get dressed and walk out to parking lot (apartment complex)
>soft top on Wrangler is totally shredded
>subs and amps ripped out laying on the ground next to it
>'One of your neighbors heard the noise and called 911, we arrested the guy in the process of tearing it apart'
>feeling of relief then
>cop leans over and says 'I'm not supposed to tell you this but.. he is black'
>several years later I've had to attend a preliminary hearing and was supposed to get my $500 deductible paid back from the kid.. never seen a cent of it