Veeky Forums webm thread

Last thread died so let's start a new one
Now, it's not just limited to traffic, just post car related webms. Hektik skids, stuff caught on dashcams, close racing, whatever just post and discuss em

(yes, gifs and videos are allowed aswell)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/43vQPaS7qSc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lel, dumb fuck tried to copy the aussie skidding legend in full view of a cop

I wonder where this is. It looks like there is sand all over the road - even the air looks like a haze of something (sandy).

Dubai or similar. They do this shit all the time, often killing themselves, spectators or completely unrelated people.

>Aussie skidding legend

You have never seen all these arabs going hektitk have you? They blow you aussies out the water because they literally are not afraid.

it looks like some of them in the back are wearing towels on their heads - at least one guy is. So much be a raghead country.

Maybe Saudi Arabia or something.

Anyone got the one where the woman kept changing the radio from earlier? I think the filename was "tfw trying to listen to eurobeat"

Washington Veeky Forums meet?

I wanted to go to one in December but was busy and too far away.
Sucks

Impromptu meet, we have another on the 5th if you can make it.

How can you be so fucking... I don't know... stiff and slow? What the hell.

Was he drunk?

Maybe.
It depends on where it is.
Wouldnt happen to know would you?

>Was he drunk?
It's illegal to not be drunk in rural russia (or eastern europe, I can't tell exactly by the webm)

I got you senpai

fucking saudis and their empty void of a culture

>They've got so much oil they're throwing it on the roads to help them drift because noskill

>initial Д
fucking hell I laughed way too hard at that stupid joke, here have some proper sound for that webm as a thank you
youtu.be/43vQPaS7qSc

STOP TOUCHING CAR STUFF, PASSENGER

They're just lucky the DHL truck wasn't on the course.

Why even bother posting this boring shit? Nothing interesting about this clip at all.

Looking for the webm or gif of the moto gp bike doing a stoppie and running into another bike and then falling off while the other biker shakes his head at him.

She really does look like Alexis Texas

-30 degrees and ice everywhere

those guys are probably a hair away from freezing

more please

what a bunch of fucking idiots

i think he's just old, have you observed old people movement, they are like sloths