pastebin.com/spEFYmPW
pokemongo.gamepress.gg
thesilphroad.com/research

>Server status
ispokemongodownornot.com

>CP after evolution calculator
pogotoolkit.com

>IV calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbtIc33K45iU1ScUnkB0PlslJ-eLaJlSZY47sPME2Uk/copy

>Pokemon Go stats
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PiBGv76OpeaW95r-5x3xbK5suWFDSXE5Zweq9j7kKhs/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

>Nests
pkmngotrading.com/wiki/Nests

>Bots
github.com/NECROBOTIO/NecroBot
github.com/d-haxton/HaxtonBot

>Configs for NecroBot
github.com/drz44/DrZ-Configs

>GUI for NecroBot
github.com/nicoschmitt/necrobotvisualizer

>Feeder
github.com/5andr0/PogoLocationFeeder

>Emulation
en.bignox.com/pokemongo / pastebin.com/k34jzqUK
apkmirror.com/apk/niantic-inc/pokemon-go

>Maps
Windows, Linux, OS X: github.com/mchristopher/PokemonGo-DesktopMap
Python: github.com/PokemonGoMap/PokemonGo-Map

>Sniping
ownedcore.com/forums/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-hacks-cheats/566079-pokesniper2-pokemon-sniper-catch-any-pokemon-no-metter-where-you.html

>Softbanned?
ownedcore.com/forums/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-hacks-cheats/565264-quickspin-pokemongo-softban-unbanner-quickly-unbans-your-softbanned-account.html

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/uW0qUkDR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where da sniped Pokemon at?

Used both Necro and Quickspin to try and unban me, but PokeSnipers is still showing "Tried using Razzberry, failed, Pokemon got away" for every catch.

what does this picture even mean

why are they all either super fat or super muscular?
why are they ordered 3,2,1,snorlax
and 2,vaporeon,3,1?
what do the percentage things mean?
e.g. the 72.7/100 on dragonite

what's the point of the pogolofeeder GUI?

>my bot gathers 100 pokeballs
>snipes until it runs out
>repeats

Post Poke lewds

Sounds boring as fuck,

Whats the appeal of botting this game, are you all really that autistic that you cannot fathom leaving the house or interacting with people to get your pokemon?

this is a christian board

Me too. Even when I've set my default location as the one recently used on my phone.

What do you set your "delaybetweenplayeractions" as?

What's the difference between the normal "KeepMinCP" and the TransferFilters "KeepMinCp"?

Not sure what you might be doing wrong
here is my config pastebin.com/uW0qUkDR
try this, if not working, try enable UsePokezz and UsePokewatchers back on, seems like they are working.

Found the fix. Set everything to false but SoftBypassBan, wait until it catches the soft ban and wait 45 spins.

Because 4th place doesn't get a medal.
Just like you in the special Olympics.

How do I run a bot on a Mac? Please respond

yes, and i still get more bitches than you

?so what bro

I'm cuckservative so I set it to 2500. You can go lower if you want to go fast or higher if you're getting softbans. Basically, set it as low as possible until you're no longer getting softbanned.

O I AM LAUGHIN

>dirtypooster on twtich think he can get around twitch rules by cross streaming on youtube for cheating needs
>report him for this
>his channel gets closed
>turn on his youtube stream
>WHAT THE FUCK THEY BANNED ME AGAIN FOR CHEATING IN AN ONLINE GAME
>IM BOUT TO GET A LAWYER FOR THIS THEY ARE COSTING ME MONEY DOING THIS
>stops streaming

>go to mcdonalds
>order big mac
>manually remove the extra patty to make it into a mac
>buy toy robot
>place on top of mac
>bite it
It worked for me.

No I mean I don't see what determined the order
why didn't they just put it 1,2,3,4

Not even someone you were helping but one of your posts got me thinking and i fixed something that was bothering me. Thanks faggot

In what programme?

>no badges for Team No Team
Fuck this kid.

i mean is yours catching all the ones that pop out?
it's catching some, but it's just not a lot. i think im gonna go back to pokesniper and the websites, i got more manually just with pokesnipers

np massive faggot

Poor lil uncorrupted kid

You can just order a regular mac...

mine's at 5

Softban still isn't working. Snipe won't work at all for me.

I'm only getting 17k exp per hour. Is there any way to increase this?

Just bot around a normal city and you'll reach around 30 to 40 and you'll be safe from any bans

>tfw ip banned

I wonder if that little shit is still happy with the game after all these changes. I wish I was naive again

Mine is sniping fine, probably 1 time per 2 minutes I get the "Did not find any mons." But that could be Feeder passing MissingNo as it used to do in previous versions
Make sure you are running latest version, leave necro do its shit and don't fucking snipe with pokesniper2, you probably got a different location there than your bot's and are getting ban every time you log in. I have never seen an IP ban, but just in case set a proxy on necro using hidemyass proxies

It looks like 100 is Mewtwo damage. The numbers are the percentage damage relative to what he deals.

Gotta go to some downtown area and turn off poke snipers since that shit slows you down with all those false negatives

>>dirtypooster on twtich think he can get around twitch rules by cross streaming on youtube for cheating needs

what do you mean exactly?

ah right thanks

I'm in Sydney

I'm not sniping

When are we getting banned?

>false negatives
?

whats your walk speed and mind you that they nerfed it a tad with the whole " slow down " confirmation

Then just pick a place in the city centre of Sydney there's bound to be a ton of pokestops and pokemon to catch and it'll sit nicely at 30 to 40k/h

false positives I think is what he meant with snipers spam. I recall spiking from 55k to 89k back when people werent fucking with it

like your mom's result on her pregnancy test after she got raped and impregnated by me

Alright I'll get rid of Pokesniper2. What sniper should I use?

He streamed on both youtube and twitch at the same time
Youtube would be for exclusively for pokemon go cheating, and he told everyone to go to his youtube stream for pokemon cheating needs

>Thinking twitch will allow that

Hes mad as fuck that hes losing those juicy viewers he got while spoofing, now hes at like 7-10 kek

Did they change it to not showing your edited names anymore? A couple weeks ago I had a group of black girls all screaming about these ones I kept putting in the gym. They were on my team too so they kept telling others to take the gym over.

Also, can someone give me a quick rundown of sniping? I've never done it before but am sick of never having a dratini, mankey, doduo, diglet, grimer, ekans, vulpix, or abra.

Is the server shitting itself? Cant seem to find any pokestop and shit

Necro's built and Feeder

Also you didnt have to delete it, just make sure Necro's location is the same as Sniper

i don't support streaming and spreading cheating but its a shame that you have to stream on twitch to get viewers on youtube streaming
youtube streaming really is a better platform and doesn't try to appeal to the immature audience with kappas and whatever

So just use
"UseSnipeLocationServer": true,
"SnipeLocationServer": "localhost",
"SnipeLocationServerPort": 16969,
"GetSniperInfoFromPokezz": true,
"GetOnlyVerifiedSniperInfoFromPokezz": true,
"GetSniperInfoFromPokeSnipers": true,
"GetSniperInfoFromPokeWatchers": true,

?

godamn, can anyone help me with the necro visualizer? shits stuck on the connecting to bot window

"UseWebsocket": true,

>587 cp eevee
>use berry
>throw ultraball
>get great throw
>it breaks out

t..thanks..

How to set up deviceid for iPhone 6s????

don't run more than 2 accounts in 1 IP
yes, but if you have feeder you can just
"GetSniperInfoFromPokezz": false,
"GetOnlyVerifiedSniperInfoFromPokezz": false,
"GetSniperInfoFromPokeSnipers": false,
"GetSniperInfoFromPokeWatchers": false,

thanks bby, lv u

Still getting (CatchFlee) from Necrobot. There has to be a way to fix this.

All the pokestops and gyms just disapeared, and there's no Pokemon on the "sightings" list

Oh wow it's actually working now. Only about 1 in 20 are catching. I'm level 25.

lmao are servers dead? my bots arent working either.

Thanks for dealing with my retardation, man. You're the best.

Just caught a 1165/1237 Aerodactyl

My walk speed is 8km, should I be going faster?

they're back now.

>Want a 100% Bubble/Hydro pump Poliwrath
>Almost nobody bothers posting Poiwraths ever

The fuck you on about?
Youtube is fucking trash for streaming

>Lag fiesta
>Dead layout
>Dead sitemap
>Communist moderation
>Communist copyright enforcement
>Google

What?
I have never seen a non-default name, besides my own.

>don't run more than 2 accounts in 1 IP
That should be your new name or 'faggot' ;^)

much faster, yes. Im not sure if its still the standard for hatching eggs but i think 28 is the number if you want eggs. idk the number if you dont care about those though

pokesniper2 just cames back with "there is no pokemon here" every time
any ideas how to fix this?
I am not logged in anywhere else and I shouldnt be soft banned

How can you run multiple bots then in 1 pc mate?

Set up proxies/vpn.

maybe its because im australian but on twitch i get buffer issues nonstop, but on youtube it works flawlessly
not to mention that twitch caters to people who already have followers, if youre trying to get started you dont even have quality options for viewers

Create folders
put necro copy and add account in each
go to hidemyass proxy list
set a proxy for each account

I want to try botting. If I use a fresh download of necro, will it get me banned?

I just switched from another bot to Necro. How do i stop it from transferring all my FUCKING POKEMON.

It's a feature that gets rid of shitmons. It's doing you a favor.
Yes.

Eventually. Use a "backup" account.

No, just make sure to read the instructions and take your time

Thanks lads, although the pass 2 days I was botting with 4 accounts just fine though so I'm assuming an update change all of that and shit?

yes.

Its built to get rid of shit mons based on their IV(which you can turn off). there is also a transfer list for rare mons where you can set the limit of how many duplicates you want for it. Also make sure to set default duplicates from 0 to 1.

if you were saving pidgeys or some shit you gotta toss them on the do not transfer list

Got a 94% Bubble/Hydro Pump just from being a walking pleb

It'll do

Know that I hate you and want you to explode. Best I've gotten so far is 55%, holding out for 80% or better.

What's a good spoofing spot for poliwags etc?

My thoughts exactly. If a hell exists we are all going there

the atlantic ocean

Read za OP

so does the live map in op not work or am i missing something, its just a blank google map to me no mons

I live in the UK and poliwags are fairly common around water here

Anyone have a handy list of Pokemon that are not capable of reaching 100% IV due to bug?

>am i missing something
Yes, but I couldn't tell you what.

well mine says waiting at the top instead of operational

I'm trying to use DrZ's configs. I've put in my username and password into then auth but it keeps on saying I need to do it. Wat do.

Wait is Mewtwo out

yeah, it's located under the sarcophagus at chernobyl

I was doing laps on my bike on the track at the local park and caught a pikachu in the same spot every time around

Yeah he's static at this location

24.964028, -70.993206

why do i keep getting this

imagine how many people you could kill just by programming mewtwo or a legendary in some ridiculously dangerous spot.

also does anyone have the candy config?

You're marked

WAKE ME UP