/ovg/ ZEEK POWER edition

Welcome to /ovg/, the general for elitism and toxicity on Veeky Forums.
Previous thread: Our Wiki should answer every single question you could possibly ask about your sexuality and gender identity!
>get-good.net

We have a Mumble server, drop by and introduce yourself!
>Mumble IP: mumble.get-good.net
>Port: 64738

Join the /ovg/ group on Steam!
>steamcommunity.com/groups/ovgonsteam

Equipment Guide
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uLKMbKwweUZ3QvFeNs8UeycZbDyo0McxGj7T6uTaTNo/edit#gid=0

We're racing on Saturday, Sunday, and sometimes on Friday. Check out our Google doc for info!
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R3KWTJsrlS9X2EZUNXY8KbHfsHD-t3_EU_A1n6wBBQc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aSWvmFIDIe4
dirtgame.com/uk/leagues/league/15874/ovgwrc
assetto-db.com/car/honda_civic_vti_eg
youtube.com/watch?v=Esygyo3ZFoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

benis

Look what came in the mail today!

lel, another shit general btfo

This is really nice man, shame about the fuck up near the end though.

>00

sick digits friendo

youtube.com/watch?v=aSWvmFIDIe4

>tfw will probably never be able to do anything like this on purpose and make it work

>AC model inconsistencies
I was really liking the car, but then, they showed me this...

>TFW we'll never get to see a New Ford GT done up in that livery

Thanks Turn10.

u wot

top on is ac tuned model?
If bottom isn't mirrored then its us spec i'm assuming
what differences are you talking about?

lol nvm trueno is backwards

Fuck off weeaboos and your slow grocery getter

Is there a good EG6 AC mod?
I'm rewatching the episodes with the Red EG6 and want to race it.

It's probably a problem with getting the rights for it.
What bothers me the most though is the tuned version not up to 11k

Take a look at the forums; they mentioned the indicators and headlights being too big, rear windows being a little bit tilted in relation to the front windows, headlights should be a little bit tilted too, they are flat on top on ACs model.
The picture I sent is tilted, yes, but take a closer look at the model and look through the forum thread

Let me remind everyone: Dirt Rally event just started and will be available for a week. Group A cars, four stages, repair point in the middle.

Join, have fun:
dirtgame.com/uk/leagues/league/15874/ovgwrc

I'm thinking about replacing next week 60's event with R4 vs Group B RWD or Group A vs F2 Kit Car.

can you do that video from another camera angle with the racing line? i want to see it so i can compare it to my own line through that corner.

I also love this bump.

Holy shit Kevin, stop bothering people!

:^(

rubbin's racin'

maybe when GT7 comes out in 2020 there'll be one

>not getting dubs
Enjoy your one year suspension shit head. See you in 2018.

I'm not good yet but sure, why not

It's not same replay, but i just took those corners in same way again. Itty bitty worse, i slipped in end, but it's same concept of taking those corners anyway.

>wrecking in pickup cup?!??!!
Enjoy your perma ban

assetto-db.com/car/honda_civic_vti_eg

The mod is meh, don't know if it still works

Yeah, google malagoli's garage eg6. There is a group A racecar too.

Someone said zeek?

In this situation, what should be done to avoid a bump?

-Should the Supra cede some room to avoid the RX7 on the inside?
-Should the RX7 brake to avoid contact from the Supra's "defensive" maneuver?

The Supra seems to turn into the RX7 to cut him off and ends up hitting the RX7.

Asking for both, playing online on 'clean' servers, as well if this had happened at a real race(that which ends in a crash or something)

I'm leaning towards the former scenario, but i'm unsure of what some racing rules allow.

Supra didn't gave enough room. RX has more than half of the car inside already, the supra had to give room, but instead, tried the dick manouver.

do i have to apply all the updates and cracks in the RF2 1084 zip in the doc? pls respond

t
pls respond

>picked up TXR:0 and TXR:D2 over the weekend for 20
What am I in for lads?

Let's be honest though, Zeon was right all along. Their only mistake was hitting Sydney instead of Melbourne.

never played the drift ones, but zero is pretty comfy

Supra's fault. He tried to close the gap while the RX7 was already past his rear axle.

Also it was dumb to try and close him like that, he could have let the RX7 stay on the inside and take the faster line anyway past the corner exit.
Or stay in the middle (while leaving the gap obviously) and have the RX7 break hard because it gets too twisty in the next few corners.

Right? That's what I was thinking... it's funny too because he ends up behind the RX7 in the end.

Zeke scum!

>Not fighting for the space Nazis

forza apex mods when?

What upload speed is the bare minimum needed to host an AC server?
I kinda want to set up one with the GT3 cars made last time, and hold casual runs in them.
We already downloaded the packs and shit anyway.

I made a splashscreen mod the other week

fuck, i'm going to be somewhere in the bottom of standings again

i'm a failure

So much as I compared your drift to mine, my method seems faster since you slow down before a corner much more than I do. Your method is much more smooth though, the classical drift where you maintain a stable speed throughout the drift.

Is anyone from Europe willing to help me test my ACorsa server?

I'd just want someone to enter it and then i'll check ping, there is no need to race or anything (i wouldn't mind though), just enter for a second.

He showed you a good drift, which isn't about laptimes, and a grip run, which is good for laptimes.
So you can't fault him for his entry speed with the drift one, since it's about performing the full arc fluidly.
Unless you want a reverse back entry D1 japan tier, but I think the bird would spin doing that.

I will, I'm in Germany, name of the server?

fuck yeah, thanks

it's called "meaaaaaat".

>that shitty drift with racing line on
Aren't you ashamed of posting that?

140-150 ping on my side, dunno if it's my machine though.

Adventures in rFactor 2 modding episode 10

just when i think i'm out they pull me back in edition

You're retarded

are your replays in slow motion or are you just driving slow

>He showed you a good drift, which isn't about laptimes, and a grip run, which is good for laptimes.
Yeah, but the main critique about my slide was that it's slow and I asked somebody to show me doing a drift in that corner with the yellowbird with street90 tires.

>So you can't fault him for his entry speed with the drift one, since it's about performing the full arc fluidly.
Yeah, and as I said, he does that well, but loses speed. It's not like I don't know how to do a classical drift which focuses on a fluid, stable arch.

>and a grip run, which is good for laptimes.
Same thing with his grip run, his entry is much slower, and because of that he has a much more smooth exit.

>with racing line on
I don't even have the racing line visible while actually racing. It only shows up in the replay function for some reason.

Surely you are joking? Look at the KPH, the gear and RPM, the G force meter, heck look at how the car slides, does it look like it isn't slowed down to you?

""""""""""""""for some reason""""""""""""""

I can't stand the fucking Wales. Jesus christ I've been repeating one of the long tracks like 11 times now and can't get it right. Running fast in the R4 is a fucking nightmare if you want to progress to a further class.

look at the hole these things punch in the air (the teal lines). pretty neat stuff, didn't know about this feature in dev mode

This fucking game

That happened to me in the first event, on the longest greek stage with the fucking 20 hairpins. I was pissed.

Trueno is backwards because he flipped the image.

>I don't even have the racing line visible while actually racing. It only shows up in the replay function for some reason.

Nice backpedal faggot you said you used it before

It only shows up on replay IF you have it turned on to use during races

thanks for saving my memes m8

Does anyone know if there have been any recent updates to the urd mods for AC or rF2? Thanks

izy

>urd mods
What?

To the guy running the WAT: Nordschleife server
R34 and Miata cup give checksum fail.

youtube.com/watch?v=Esygyo3ZFoU

united racing design, a famous mod team

i think the rf2 EGTs are past 2.0 at this point

can't wait to wreck in the tamburello and shout "AYRTON SENNNNNAAAAAA"

its only the corvette that's in 2.0

>Nice backpedal faggot you said you used it before
Yeah I did, that was like 2 weeks ago or something.
Currently I don't have the racing line visible in game, but the replay I used for some reason displayed it anyway.
I honestly don't understand why you have autistic fits about something so irrelevant anyway. I mean you both think it's shit, but then you act so outraged somebody has it on as if they are cheating or something.

this is some next level shitposting

>izy
>drove so badly he's somehow in silver tier despite being first
oh user

rude

It's not intended as a shitpost. I am thankful for the guy at least actually posting webms of his own tries so the discussion can move further, rather than what most anons do here.
Still, I have disagreements as I pointed out.

Well your disagreements are wrong.

Okay, why?

Please rate my skin!!!

the penis really brings out the inner child in your car

>0

Extremely addicting but be prepared for Japanese boss level difficulty

>buy ST205 at start
>tune up everything possible for first boss
>first boss beats me to 100 MPH before I can get to 80
>YOU LOSE

>D2

fuck the drift events

fuck hot version

fuck drift

Forza's Turn 10 outsources all of their modeling to Glassegg, the Vietnamese videogame outsourcing firm
NeedForSpeed outsources to Glassegg
DIRT outsources to Glassegg

Why doesn't PD? It makes no sense.

Assetto Corsa: y/n?

Kaz is a fucking tard who's ruining the series, end of.

Yes.

t

i cant wait for the start of Legends to see your skin!!!!11!
>oh wait

i'll race you down akina in a stock AE86 :^)

Top is tuned and Kouki model, bottom is Zenki.

Does anyone think if the there will ever be kitcars based off of 90s cars?

Like it would be so awesome to be able to buy a kit to build your own 280 or skyline or supra or mr2 or ae86

>You can hear the turbo surge even after you get back on the throttle
>Supra lazily bounces off the redline at full boost

Somebody needs to put Assetto Corsa's sound designers into a modified turbo car.

too much work, don't make me send the community after you

can I make custom waifu liveries in AC?

Enjoy your ban in the official forums.