>>15128522

In other news, the sky is blue.

Daily reminder that liberal men tend to be physically weak and neurotic. The cuck thing isn't just a meme. The only woman who would settle with a man like this is doing it because she doesn't think she can get anyone better to commit, and she'd take dick off a better specimen at the first opportunity.

what offends you
its true that the majority of sports cars are for assholes

>posted from the back of the bus

are you guys this determined to be contrarian , if anyone else said that you'd agree and you know this

>If anyone else said that you'd agree and you know this

Not really

Are they made for assholes or is it just that assholes are the ones buying them?

Why would you respond to bait?

>classical music
>see car speeding around a circuit
>'What this car can be described as is perfect, eloquent, prim and proper."
>Jezza rolls up in it
>"Now unfortunately driving this about town will make you look, well, a bit like a pillock"
>dramatic zoom in on the car as the classical music ends

>10/10 i love top gear- Veeky Forums

Because it's fun, why are you so triggered?
I'm confused, what are you implying again?

Why do you accuse everyone who doesn't agree with you for being b8

Hypocrite

How is it even possible to deny that sports cars and assholes are often synonymous

Why did you have to turn this thread about shitting on Jalopnik/Gawker into bullshit

How would responding to bait be fun?

Because shitting on Jalopnik/Gawker is fine, but making blanket statements about a particular type of vehicle is ignorant as shit
>Hypocrite
Point out where I contradicted myself

How is arguing not fun? Maybe you should go back to where you came from

>shitting on jalopnik/gawker is fine
ironic from a board that shares much the same views and attitudes as them

[Citation Needed]

Go to a major city and look at who's riding around in $100k sports cars and who's riding around in $100k sedans and SUVs and you'll get where they're coming from. It's not so much the case in flyover land where you can actually have fun with a sports car, but in the places where most of those sports cars are actually found (cities with rich people) they're just uncomfortable, impractical noisemakers for douchebags who never get over 70mph. It broke my heart when I noticed this myself because I've always wanted a 911. I still do, but not here.

>light weight is the only thing that matters
>buying new is for suckers and rich people
>manual is always better and it's a war crime when manual isn't an option
>shitboxes are le most fun
>people who own nice cars aren't really car people like us autozone pros
Pretty sure Jalopnik hits all those points in every single article.

>Jealousy: the post

Who are you tell someone what to do with their money? Also $100k dollar "sports cars" aren't the same as a Camaro or Mustang or Supra or what have you, maybe you should have made that point clear on your original post

Debate is only entertaining if the other side is making actual arguments and not just posting poor quality bait.

TIL i probably look like an asshole

This place has many opinions on many different subjects, I think you're confusing Veeky Forums for a place of """""serious""""" discussion

>No fun allowed

>FWD is worthless trash
>manual is number one
>LIGHT WEIGHT IS BETTER
>just buy used sports cars why would you ever not
>M I A T A

See

I don't tell people what to do with their money, but I have my opinion from observing them. The only people you see with sports cars in cities are either Chinese and Arabs in expensive cars or cholos in Mustangs.

Rich guys with important jobs and shit to do besides try to look badass as they bounce over potholes get driven around in Navigators and such.

Wow what an easy way to not take any criticism and pretend you're not the problem.
>many opinions
no

> (You)
>Wow what an easy way to not take any criticism and pretend you're not the problem.
>>many opinions
>no
Are you denying that there are many different people from many different places from around the world and none of them have differing opinions with each other here? Kek
Opinions and assholes friendo, everyone has one and yours isn't more important than anyone else's, the sooner you realize that the happier you'll be

GR3.

???

That's a nice car.

These people -genuinely- don't know why their green-text content is said so much.

These people assure you they like cars.
....So much....they want a vehicle that doesn't have an interactive powerband, or something with so much weight inertia doesn't telegraph through the suspension that it can't turn or hope to adequately ever deliver power, they also will defend buying a new vehicle at an marked up price instead of waiting a year or two to see if it has any long term issues, or buy it out-right with cash in the first place(New cars) and finance....so a bank owns their vehicle.....
You people deserve bus passes and nothing sort of an upgrade in transportational luxury.

Okay Muhammed, have fun revving your Huracan in front of the student center and then rolling away when girls don't hop in.

>one size fits all for all people and situations
You deserve a lobotomy.

>Muhammed
>being this assmad
Kek, have fun riding the bus getting upset at people who are more successful than you

How fucking new are you?

I iz teh nooz XDXD :DDDD

filter him, he shits on FWD every chance he gets and I've never seen him once give advice

>Thinking having any of my aforementioned implies you like vehicles, and not the total opposite because you could care not care less to go without them.

You know you're around "automobile enthusiasts" right? People who just go to work and come home, who pay someone else to do their oil changes will not be comfortable here for very good reasons.
"You deserve a lobotomy."

Why did I expect a well thought out reply? :^)

I don't know or care who Matt Hardigree is, but holy shit does he look like the most cucked, beta, unsexy, old man clothes wearing hipster fuck on earth.

Here's some advice, in that thread I proved through Keiichi Tsuchiya's quotes himself, you know....the man who made the entire thing popular by inventing it...that FWD is not drifting because counter-steering is to prevent spinning out, and nothing else.... Because you cannot exit a turn period while controlling traction loss, it is not drifting...
In that thread, I also said the civic was the fastest car in the world...sarcastically albeit... here's another thread where I just "hate FWD"

I'm sorry I hurt your feelins user

I bet he listens to Thriftshop all day long on his sikk Beats headphones like the kuck he is

YES YES YES!!

Tips on how to not look like an asshole, by assholes.