Your future Veeky Forums

>Get a 40k job after uni.

>Buy a 45k Lexus.

>Hate your life because you hate your job.

>Trade in your Lexus for Honda Accord.

>Get married have 2-3 kids.

>Hate the fact that you have no freedom to do what you want.

>Can't wait for your kids to grow up and go to college/university and repeat the same shitty life.

Think about Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VZhDs5yegkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>buying a car thats more than your annual income

:^)

How about do something that makes you happy

Thats why you should buy a cheaper, more fun car than a lexus.
A used e92 m3 or e46 m3 would be more appropriate if you make 40k

>doing something you hate to buy a car to impress people you don't care about

ur lost homeboy

Yep, but people don't think about these practical things.

Why rwd

> Get better job from current one
> Save up, get HGV license
> Get paid a whole load to drive all day
> Demand absolute right of way in urban areas
> Shut streets off entirely just so I can turn right or reverse into somewhere
> No wife
> No kids
> Just me, a lucrative career, and lots of money.

>get a 50k job after uni
>buy a 3k shitbox
>rub yourself in shekels every night
>become a real estate broker
>engage in depraved jewish rituals of human sacrifice
>become a politician
>destroy the country for profit
>gas every single goy
>before your mother dies she tells you that she is actually jewish and not white
>oy vey!

>not manning the fuck up and finding happiness

You've just described my life user

I never went to uni and had a job paying 60k/year when most people my age were sophomores racking up massive debts in their Unis. I lived with my parents till I was 24 saving up and was able to buy a house outright. I now live with my gf at 26 and I drive a [spoiler]911 gt[/spoiler] . Also had a vasectomy when I was 22 but she doesn't know, no ragrets.

>flunk out of uni after not going to classes and smoking weed erryday
>be a general waste of oxygen for several years afterwards
>get shit together about age 24
>few years later be self employed, have house, cars, etc paid off
>continue to only buy used vehicles and motorcycles, never pay more than $15k for a vehicle and always pay with cash
>have no serious relationships, no children
>have freedom to go on motorcycle, camping, hunting, fishing, etc trips whenever I want to

I just scratch my head in bewilderment when I hear people complain about how much debt they have, how they hate their jobs, how their marriage is shit, how they have no free time and never get to do anything they really want to. Life is what you make of it; it's your fault if you made it into something you hate.

>> Shut streets off entirely just so I can turn right or reverse into somewhere
That's the dream. All these niggas honk at you but they can't do shit.

Not sure if it will happen due to history of depression, but fuck it, it's my dream and I'm going to try anyway dammit!
>get accepted to CHP cadet academy
>learn how to drive at high speeds and rip hektik skidz for job
>graduate academy and get assigned hopefully to SoCal
>live in shit hole apartment and continue to DD shitbox while I save shekels up
>buy God Machine I've always wanted
>hit dat sweet Glendora Mountain Rd touge on my nights off
>eventually get reassigned back up to NorCal(where I currently live) and buy a house
>get married to some Stacy who wants muh D for the badge or some shit
>have chilrens
>park God Machine because LolNoTime and save it for my retirement boomerTier mobile

If I don't make it as an officer, then I'll probably just keep continuing to lift muh feels away in the gym. I have nothing else better to do

This. I won't touch a car worth more than 60% of my annual income.

I've got the same plan, minus the gf, cool to hear it works out

>continue making money writing software
>pay off house
>continue lifting and staying joocy
>continue having casual sex with no worries of surprise children due to vasectomy
>continue spending weekends racing cars, shooting guns, and riding motorcycles
>go from being a shifter kart champion to a formula car champion
I intend to keep everything exactly as it is only with faster vehicles and more disposable income.

You'll come to realize as you get older that you'll want someone to mentor and share that stuff with, minus the sex. That's where kids become desirable.

jewish and white are literally the same thing in the eyes of blacklivesmatter protestors

I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. If I have kids its going to be on my terms, for now I am perfectly happy with the way things are. Its very likely I'll be able to scratch that itch through being an uncle without having to deal with the expense myself anyway.

Quite a meaningless life ya got there. Cool

I find meaning in going fast. Don't got enough money or time for both that and children even if I did want them. I don't really understand why so many people think having kids is what will make them feel complete and like their life has meaning. Anyone can fuck.

Serious question. If you dropped out, what did you then do to become self employed/financially independent? Are you like the second coming of Steve Jobs or something?

I can't take you serious with that image

I did a lot of construction work since the time I was like 13 years old (dad was a general contractor, ran a small crew of 2-4 guys and did everything from concrete, brick laying, carpentry, roofing, etc). After dropping out of college for good at age 19 after 3 semesters of wasting time and money by not going to classes and just smoking weed all the time, I moved in with some friends living in a bigger city and bounced around doing some shit jobs for a while; hardware tech at video game console refurb center for about a year, seasonal stocker at Target one Christmas, worked at a startup pr firm that failed 8 months later, some other bullshit jobs... I finally started doing odd jobs, remodeling work, tile work, etc and started making decent money. I did some online course work, took a test, became an apprentice home inspector, and did apprentice work with a licensed home inspector some days and remodeling jobs on other days and some nights and weekends until I became a licensed home inspector myself. Now I do home inspections and remodel offices mostly, I've got a few guys that work for me off and on. There's always more work out there than I have time do so that's nice I guess, not exactly what I pictured myself doing at age 28 (near top of class in HS, voted most likely to succeed, went to college for engineering) but I'm better off than most people my age I think. I'll NEVER work as an employee for anyone else ever again, I'm too used to the freedom of being my own boss.

Good for you man. The leap, to try and become your own boss, takes massive balls. Definitely something I've struggled with. Keep doing you.

>Get junior analyst job after uni
>100-160k starting
>track down and buy back the E92 335i I sold before college
>buy an E92 M3

>Anyone can fuck.

True.

> be me
> make 250 Euro a month
> live with parents
> drive fiat Punto
> die with 23

ayylmao

>Finish my degree
>Move to glorious nippon to teach english
>Buy dank driftmobile
>Start meeting drifters and grease monkeys
>Get a job at some shitty tire shop after a year or two of teaching
>Eat
>Wrench
>Drift
>Sleep
>Repeat

ぼくのゆめはゆめがない。 ぼくのゆめはげんじつだいよ!

Weeb

Serbia?

don't know that feel
>buying a lexus
>going to a uni so shit you can't get a job that pays more than 40k a year right after graduation

you aint wrong tho

damn that sound like
>Serbia

How easy is it to get nip puss?

Do you speak Japanese? Are you attractive?

If you answered yes to both of those, it's easy.

shit

kanker

Also depends on where you're at in Japan.
There are usually some random gaijin loving girls hanging around Roppongi at night that have low standards but that's about it for "easy nip puss".

Thanks m8

already bought a nice civic, gonna hold onto it even if i get another car because i just love it already spent way too much on it to sell it and lose all the time/money so if the motor ever goes ill just swap it, maybe buy a fiesta as a dd beater

actually it's germany

>driving in downtown chicago
>working a construction site so I've got my party hat on
>they need me to make two right turns to get the rest of the load
>both times signal right from the center lane
>both times a cab goes full retard and tries to pass me on the right
>both times they bitch out and slam on their brakes in the middle of the intersection
>both times push hardhat forward, jump out, and ask "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK A RIGHT TURN SIGNAL MEANS? GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY"
>force them to make a right turn they didn't want to make
>smile and wave to the pedestrians before driving over the sidewalk with air horns blaring
>shut down a 5 lane one way to back into the job site
>don't even touch the throttle and let the truck go back at its own pace
>foreman impressed by the lack of fucks I've given
>assigns the tiny guy with the big mouth to count out my load
>pedestrians stop and stare at him losing his shit
Not a bad way to make $800 on top of the $1250 I made that morning.

>I find meaning in going fast

youtube.com/watch?v=VZhDs5yegkI

>get a 35k job after uni if i'm lucky
>live frugally for about 5 years
>drive shitbox, get cheap motorcycle
That's all i've got for now. Nothing exciting, but better then no future.

How the fuck do you have 250 vage in Germany?
That is what i have in Serbia

Thanks man. I'm not gonna lie, I was in a pretty shitty place mentally at around age 22-23 when all my friends were graduating college and starting their first jobs in their careers while I was still making $12/hr working shit jobs for shit companies. A lot of my friends became engineers and started out with $60k salaries and awesome benefits right out of college... I just felt like a complete failure most of the time back then.

Things got much better when I finally stopped comparing my situation to theirs and always thinking about not being able to "catch up" to them and instead focused on how I could improve my own situation. It also helped working construction jobs around the Mexican crews with guys who often times were getting paid less than me while working more hours and doing physically harder labor. Those guys were always so nice and cheerful all the time and they never felt resentful or depressed about doing what they were doing in life, they were glad to be able to show up and have a job everyday instead of having to beg for day-jobs in the parking lot of Home Depot. That really put things into perspective for me.

>foreman impressed by the lack of fucks I've given

I chuckled

>buy 20k car
>pay it off as quickly as possible
>buy another 20k car
>pay it off as quickly as possible
>get raise
>buy house
>continue buying 20k cars

>page 10 save

>Mfw this fag's story made me feel
I know what you mean by the whole comparing yourself to your friends thing, I'm getting to that point as well where I'm starting to only think about my future, not worrying about catching up to them
>have group of close friends throughout elementary school and high school
>all attend same community college as well
>community college finished, they go on to 4 year school
>I, fearing debt, decide to stop traditional school and start taking certification classes for relatively high paying blue collar career
>friends talk mad shit on me for dropping out, constantly brag about how great their new school is
>feels.jpeg
>start consider going back just to keep up with them
>come to my senses one day when cousin joins military to help pay down his 150k in student loans
>Jewish banker overlords aren't going to hook this goy with student debt.exe
>friends are almost done with uni now
>I still haven't landed the job I'm looking for thanks to oldfag competition within industry
>know friends will be making tons moar than me soon
>whatever, I got a system to beat
>end game goal now is to make as much shekels as possible with no debt and overhead assets dragging me down
>we're all gonna fucking make it.png

ooo serbfag drugar gde si? :D sta vozis

Yeah, some of my friends who went to college for engineering are making way more than me now (over $100k salaries, yearly "performance bonuses" of $20k-$40k, fat retirement package, great healthcare, etc..) but their jobs are stressful as shit and they're STILL always broke due to buying nicer cars, houses, and having wives that blow their paychecks as soon as they come in. It's insane how much money those guys bring in but then they're complaining that their dog keeps getting out but they don't have enough money to fix the fence or they have a coolant leak on their truck but they can't afford a new water pump...

On the other hand I also have a friend with a Master's degree who just recently got his personal trainer certificate and now he's working as a trainer at a gym.......... He could've just started doing that right out of high school and saved 6 years of college tuition and other debt.

Jokes on you, faggot. I will kill myself before I have the chance to lay my seed in a female's body.