/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General #255
"Winners" edition

Last Thread: >Main games of discussion are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Fairy Doll and Gijin Kareshi/Animal Boyfriend but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>Games of occasional discussion are Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags, and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but are we allowed to be salty yet?

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (includes spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d
>English Wiki links:
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki

>JP Wiki links:
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: www8.atwiki.jp/nizikano-2d/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers:
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/MCC Combined Viewer.html
DG: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/DGCreator.html
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/fd expression viewer.html
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump:
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader):
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/sh/xgpezy7o0w31adg/AADJv3WUAu9daFCKL8Q4srK_a?dl=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Moe is dead

I'm so butt-hurt I won't bump this edition.

Me neither

Jokes on you, I'm already dead

Dropped two times in a row, let's go for a third.

I got the new question bg, p nice.

What are the jobs today?

noble tomboy sassy

Wake them up and find out

>109
chill nigga

Wait whaaat, those pins are cool. Did I miss how you could get them?

They come with the ears IIRC. The ears are from a gatcha that's not available anymore, so yes.

Oh, lame.

Latest FD event is about alchemy and monsterfairies. Well, only a little of the second.

Japanese FD, right?

Gosh, that's so cute. Why won't neo-AMB let their international fans experience this?

Of course. It's not like they have an English version ;_;

Why do some fairies have heads bigger than him the others? Is it to distinguish child and adult fairies?

The other one's just in the background, I think. Only AMB's allowed to do such things.

Some people expressed that they wanted to rank fewer places than the required amount during both the theme selection and the contest voting. While I prefer that people rank all the places they have to, which is usually 1/3rd rounded up in whatever the vote is on, I'm willing to bounce around some ways for people can rank fewer placed with incentives for ranking all the places prescribed.

One idea is to simply have a CAN incentive to rank all the places; the points for the places they don't rank are just not assigned. Another is to make it so that people who rank fewer than the total amount have their point values multiplied by the amount of places they did rank over the amount of places they can rank. Say that there was a max of seven places to rank; the point value of the first place rank for someone who ranked seven places would be 1, six places would be 6/7, five places 5/7, etc.

I'm also thinking of using instant run-off rules when we select a theme, the reason being that only the top winner matters when we select a theme and an instant-runoff should better express voter preferences for a top winner. In these rules, if there is no immediate majority winner by points, the theme with the lowest amount of points is eliminated, the points from those that voted for that theme redistributed as if it was not on the ballot, then the numbers checked again. That repeats until there is a majority winner. As I explained some time ago, the caveat is that some votes may have all of their preferences eliminated before a winner is found.

Blah blah blah, nigga needs to use some damn tldr. You'll just fix it anyway, so it's not like it matters.

The second ranking idea is dumb but I'm fine with the new theme selection method.

When aiming for midway ranking in DG, is it better to spam drinks hours in advance to creep up, then spam more right before the results? Or is it better to just spam a whole lot of drinks, maybe half an hour, before the time? I'm new to this.

Either works, just make sure you already get all the points you can get per step before using drinks

Maybe we can have a non-instant runoff, where we have a semifinals vote and then the top 3 go on to the finals vote? It would be more tedious, but then people might bitch less because they'd feel like their vote mattered more.

Also, I motion the title length cap be raised from 15 characters - that's barely enough to fit two words.

Always spam, all the time. It's the only way to be sure in beating DG's rabid buyfags

Yeah the fifteen character limit made being able to title your entries completely pointless. What kind of context can you give with one or two words that isn't already obvious?

Sorry you're retarded.

The second one is really just to prevent, say, a person voting for just themselves and quitting there. It's a big incentive to vote as much as you are able.

Yeah, okay. Does 30 characters sound more reasonable?

As for the non-instant run-off, I think people would rather prefer to rank all available choices rather than have to vote twice, but that might be a a wrong opinion. What would people prefer?

>The second one is really just to prevent, say, a person voting for just themselves and quitting there. It's a big incentive to vote as much as you are able.
Then you're pretty much forcing them to fill all the ranks if they want their vote to matter.
Also I don't mind voting twice, voting is fun.

isn't a tweet 50 characters or something? let's go with that. you're copy-pasting them not retyping them, yeah? what's the issue

Well, I don't want people to write a whole novel is all.

ban roleplayers

It's a title, not a description.

This reminds me. The two-shot feature is an extension of the contest image thing, contest_all.php, rather than what our photo feature currently uses, which is just all.php. The arguments involved are:
id1: Your account ID
id2: Your myroid's number (as opposed to ID)
id3: Unknown
id4: Unknown, but setting it to 1 makes it a single shot
id5: Your myroid's expression
id6: Unknown
id7: Friend's ID
id8: Friend's myroid number (as opposed to ID)
id9: Friend's myroid's expression
id10: Facing (0 = outward, 1 = inward, 2 = leftward, 3 = rightward)
id11: Positioning (0 = you on right, friend on left, any other value is the opposite)

In order for ID4=1 to work, id10 and id11 must be 0. That's all I got. I don't think our current contest_all supports all this yet.

I'd prefer to vote twice.

What are your favourite moments of this general? Let me hear some nostalgia /mkg/.

When I got rid of the fanfics through shitposting :]

Every time a thread gets archived before reaching the bump limit.

I like it when we share hentai, when we share AA2 cards or meidos, and I miss discussing shotacon with Moo.

When I saved this general.

False flagging.

>fanfics
What?

>AA2 cards

I've updated mine recently, thanks for reminding me to update my Dropbox.
dropbox.com/sh/xgpezy7o0w31adg/AADJv3WUAu9daFCKL8Q4srK_a?dl=0

Can't go back to AA2s, meidos are cuter.

You can't rape meidos, there's no fun if you can't rape them.

You can use posing mods and pretend rape. Also there is a rape event where some customer basically beats her up or something. It's the Taimian Asagi one. I don't play any of those though, I just like to do autistic things with multipemaids.

You guys whine so much about how Jewish AMB is, but how do you expect them to even remain in business? How would YOU monetize these games?

Custom Maid has nice characters but I haven't bothered DLing it yet. The most fun for me in AA2 for comes from throwing 20+ AI characters at each other and seeing what happens, then navigating it.

Shill please, no one has even said that recently.

I want to do the raping, not have my maid be raped while I watch but I understand what you're talking about, I can pretend rape by sending them to the BDSM room.

Why doesn't Jana love Jana back?

I didn't realize there were 2 ss, sorry.

It's ok, I probably should have left some white space.

Gee I dunno, maybe fucking advertising the games would be a good start. Make a video, buy ad banners on weeaboo sites.

Would anyone care if I use a second account for personal bothers?

The burger posting ;_;

I don't think anyone gives a fig.

Yeah, I'll fucking hate you, you giant fucking motherfucker.

get gud, scripting scum

>second account
>scripting
You seem confused

A lot of us do that when we need bothers but can't find someone to do it for us.

>Was going to do the Hulu offer on Tapjoy for that 800AP during the double bonus, and to have things to watch for a week while playing
>Suddenly all the non-video offers vanish
>Think it might because the bonus was about to end
>They never came back

Ah well, it works out in then end. Everything else was just a scam anyway

Everything you suggested is just ways to advertise, which costs money. The question was how to turn an active user base into a revenue stream.

I think they're already doing a good job overcharging for everything, having ranking awards which require you to spam energy drinks to even get close, and putting some of the most detailed costumes behind the paywall known as Doc's Recommendation.

If they were really that desperate, then the very least they could do is to lower the gacha costs down to their beginner sale prices permanently. That would at least increase the volume of paying players a bit, even if that cuts a bit of the revenue that whales will put into it.

>The question was how to turn an active user base into a revenue stream.
Yes tell us- er... "them", exactly how to further increase profits, what a great idea!

For AP hairs:
Will I be able to change the bangs for a set of Moen ones after I buy it?
Will I have to buy the AP hairs I bought before again should I decide to change it?

When you buy an AP hairstyle it unlocks it permanently for the girl you bought it on, afterwards it can be changed to any combination you want using moen as usual.

Awesome, now I feel a little more inclined about getting one.

Be careful though, it's not the same for colors. You have to pay for AP colors each time you want to use one. I think. It's been ages since I cared.

>You have to pay for AP colors each time you want to use one
>pay for AP colors
>each time you want to use one
>pay for colors each time you want to use

Yeah colours need to be re-bought with AP if you ever switch off them. But changing bangs/hair while keeping the colour the same only costs moen

Has anyone ever bought more than 1 AP hair for the same girl?

I'm on the last half-hour of my marathon study/work session. Do you guys ever burn your 100+ 5 minute extends? I dunno if I want to tap that much for such little payoff.

I've only bought one, but I switch it off sometimes.

Yes, to combine hair and bangs.

You can click really fast and it'll still work. For some reason, it doesn't trigger the tapping too fast error message. Makes using hundreds of them really easy.

I used 250 of each the other day, it didn't take more than 20 minutes.

Alright, guess I'll work through them. 5 at a time since it's the end of my session. Smart me.

Post bitches

You first.

Ok

wtf i hate akane now?

Do cards for any PM characters exist?

Uh, rude.

Wakana better get out with that weak ass shit.

Great, so now you understand half of the question, let's see if you can comprehend the full question.

In what ways, if you were AMB, would you attempt to make money from these games, that wouldn't be off-putting to the player base, and make them call you a jew?

what the other user is saying is to make less money per account but from a larger number of accounts, hoping that would be the equilibrium

bump

Shill, stop there and fix your games first, and then maybe AMB's blatant cash grabs won't be so egregious because it would be for something that is actually more enjoyable to play.

Yes, what's the point of playing if you're not going to interact with others?

I just want to avoid you specifically.

Too bad Rail Wars was shit

12 hours 30 minutes left of triple exp. There's still bartender for a few minutes for that sweet 20 EXP/hr base rate.

>still in the EXP rat race

Do you have enough exp for level 300 yet?

Not him, but yesterday's marathon was the hardest I tried for XP since getting my third Myroid around Valentine's Day. Went from 91 to 95. I remember when if I hadn't fucked up the December 2015 Triple XP I would've gotten 11 levels.

How much is that? JP wiki is ded.