Why do normies drive like that?

Why do normies drive like that?

Aggressive stance for talking to Stacy's in the lane to the right

>one of my mates crosses his arms, right arm on left side and vice versa
>relatives commonly grab the top of the wheel from the bottom

I bet the right hand lays down on Stacy's thigh

its literally natural instinct

i've always wanted to do that. I bet it feels so good just to have your hand casually there. i'll never experience that.

>normies

Vin Diesel.

I live in a mountainous area and I palm the wheel so keeping it at the top gives me the ability to pull either way equally with out having to have an arm palming the bottom which puts strain on the arm.

>HURR BOTH HANDS ON THE WHEEL

Palming gives me the opportunity to shift on the fly because when I say mountainous I mean borderline dangerous roads where no one ever falls asleep at the wheel because you really can't with the amount of concentration you need just to get up the road.

When I am in a first world country I usually just pinch 5 o'clock with my thumb and index because even rural England is really full of straight smooth wide roads in my opinion

I can have my hand casually on my wife's thigh. But I really wan't it casually down in her crotch so I can feel the warmth.

She keeps pushing my hand away though so I think I made some wrong life decisions.

>Friendzoned by your own wife

Go ahead and call me a cuck. That would be the most sexual activity I have gotten in a couple of months

>most of the time drive with only one hand on wheel
>at a stop when I want to turn place hand on top like that
>think I must look like a douche
I don't need to change my grip during that slow turn, otherwise I have my left hand at 7o'clock

>he doesnt hold the steering wheel at 8 and 4 o'clock

>2 hands for normal driving

I'm so starved for companionship it isn't even a sex thing anymore, it would just be nice to have my hand on a gf (even if she didn't want me too close to her crotch).

Just seems nice to have a gf/wife next to you in the car and rest your hand on hers at a stoplight or whatever.

lol.
i dont even reach this point of the steering wheel in my car.

>muh normies
>muh frogs

Piss off back to you fuck ups shit up almost every board with your beta and cancerous appearance.

>not always trying to set your best times

I bet you don't even following a good driving line on ramps faggot

If I see you drive like that and you're tailing me Im not going to go any faster fags

I am a huge faggot.

>hand either 9' or 12'
>hand resting on gear shifter....automatic
>attempts to do racing lines on the on-ramp

pls b gentle guys

you should get some Oakley sunglasses too

t. summerfag

nah, then people would REALLY know I am a shit shover

or I could just drive a civic

Do you wear one driving glove on your left hand and smoke with your right hand?

Do you tell people "I Drive"?

>try to get up to speed
>car in front always brakes

When people sit so close to the steering wheel that they use the the right hand to grip the left side of the wheel, or vice versa. Usually short girls drive like this

>goes on a Mongolian cartoon forum
>doesn't expect there to be a bunch of robots

I know that feel. For some reason I just naturally drive with my left hand (though not with it at the 12:00 like a chad) and I always think how convenient it would be for if i had qt in the passenger seat so I could hold her hand or something, but I'm always alone.