Etrian Odyssey General

>EO Guides, References, Music, Art Books, etc.
pastebin.com/6cmH2LjS

>EO V Information
sq-atlus.jp/sq5/
jii.moe/Vkg7ZHvGW.7z (Famitsu scans)
www63.atwiki.jp/sekaiju_mazev/
>Skill Simulator
pastebin.com/m0ZUCZGC (demo only)
waifusims.com/EOV/skillSim.html
jii.moe/VyvBiy6dW.html
jii.moe/4kAbUy0dW.html

>EO V color editor.
edit.s2.xrea.com/sq5/

>EO V .cia link
mega.nz/#!HwxTQIoL!ZA3ZMUbDUk00RTb-o25sSMjG_KRWmZ2PnMuIOpWDkQE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SQ_kouhou/status/763372576659738624
strawpoll.me/10962869
strawpoll.me/10962885
strawpoll.me/10962905
strawpoll.me/10962910
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

previous thread:

Now that i think of it. Where is the dlc cia? I forgot in which thread it was

If you want to make a better-looking version on Google Docs or something, that'd be pretty cool.

>Equivalent Exchange would do 29997 damage

>dlc cia
Is this all the dlc? Maybe we have to wait until all the dlc is avaible first to put it in the OP?

Thanks. Gonna save it

Everything currently available.
FM who knows when.

don't put piracy in the OP

Or what? Gonna shitpost about it?

Teach a best

Elaborate why?
If you don't to play the game fine, but you can't force other people to not play the game.

I don't play the game and you don't see me crying because other people are playing it right now.

the rubber came off my circle pad

how fucked am i?

Is it a safe day?

Nth for potato-shaped onaho

Same thing happened with my 3DS. It works just fine without out, actually it's not as sloppy as before.

So if the NX ends up being a handheld or hybrid or whatever the fuck, do you guys think that the series will move to that system? Or do you think that the series will die with the 3DS?

delete this

Only if it has two screens.

How late in the game before you even find an enemy with that much hp (to zombie)?

potatoes have no secondary sexual characteristics

>tfw only lunarian get the funny skin colors

Are large butts a secondary sexual characteristic?

The anatomically incorrect drawn body and that fucked downie face urks me

Disgusting.
A good potato is a dead potato

Can't you alter class a human portrait for a lunarian and get Hulk mode like that? I know it works for the DLC characters.

Why is there a sarashi in EO5 but not a proper himeko?

That's because DLC portraits don't belong to any race. A character that starts as a cestus will forever remain an earthrun.

Kimono is only in good games (and 1 bad game)

Looks like a child instead of a potato midget baby

>no fang
Just fucking kill me

Because they realized that she was best girl.

It's not like sarashi ever went away. Superior hime just took the spotlight.

She became a rabbit once and committed herself to sudoku due to that shameful display.

>that wanderer edgelord
Hmph. Faker.

twitter.com/SQ_kouhou/status/763372576659738624

>Spend hours working on a team considering their class, skills, appearance, names and backstories
>Experiment with the character customizer, have another team after a few hours
I fucking love and hate the customizer at the same time. Is anyone else having this problem?

Thirty-eighth for I wanna fuck a deep one!

You're the real fake wanderer around here!

I'll make you eat those words!

Dear Etrian Odyssey General.

I wanted to finally finish the EO IV, the only game for 3DS I have and for what I paid full price year ago (it was still shock, when they lowered EU price as low as to 10 EUR). Vertical red line (probably of blood) appears on my left eye after playing for more than 2 hours, but I just want to endure at least for normal ending.

I just unlocked door to actual section of Forgotten Capital. I asked you guys about party before, but I still dont know, what to do with my Lands/Bushi. Her skill selection is presented on pic.

Thats right, she have 17 skill points left. And I have no idea, what to do with them.

Rest of the party is Fort/Dancer, Night/Arc, Medic/Arc and Rune/Bushi.

Thanks for any help, like always.

Also, abou that posting link to .cia file - I thought that this general dont like CFWs?

I mean, I have european N3DS XL with legit, but old firmware (10.3-28e), but still...

If there's no kimono, make your own.

Hound bunny is kinda himeko.

In IV you can build anything and still succeed.
Don't worry about skills points and just keep playing.

I feel better when Im running optimized builds.

Yeah, I noticed that IV is much easier than previous games. How is that japanese V difficulty level?

Yeah but when you don't get the smae eye color nor her usual color scheme or a katana, it's a bit of a stretch
Not like sarashi fares any better color-wise

Wasn't Himeko an archer in 4 as well? And the colours are changeable.

You're most likely the one to get fukt.
And bear children like seahorses.

>FOE hit a pillbox 4 times
>The pillbox hit the FOE back 4 times

it's worth it

You can't change clothe's colors. That was one of teach's complaints in the comic.

That second one retained everything about hineko except the sword. The bunny one retained everything except being human.

I like this guy's art style.

Who is this semen demon?

>EO IV, Forgotten Capital
>Just get past King's Door
>First battle right away is Vampire Bat + 3x Poison casting bugs at the back
>Medic burn half of her MP to keep healing everyone, as she dont have time to cast refresh and Vampire Bats keep summoning backup every turn
>Back to town, rest, try again
>The same enemy composition right after door

For hell sake.

Has there been any announcements on localizing EO5 yet? Or am I just going to have to suffer for months on end?

>great flatties
>even better lolis
>refuses both for EOV
What a waste.

i want to fuck that king (female)

t's the other way, that king will fuck you.
Or half of you.

>Shiny Dinogator can use Frolic while fully bound

Just a random girl from a deck build game.
Kuramu Kuramu is her name, or something like that.
>南洋の市姫 クラムクラム

Did anyone rip the soundtrack from the rom itself yet?

>implying I didn't subclass rapist
You can't stop me. No one can. It doesn't even matter if I die in the process.
I'm going to fuck those squiddies harder than GOD, and there'll be adventurers cleaning the resulting spawn out of dungeons even 1000 years later.

Hey losers, amateur drawfag here. You people were talking about an EO fighting game in the last thread. If someone were to hypothetically make sprites to quell your desires, which characters would you like to see?

Please respond ;_;

Also, what is more important in Eo IV near the end - attack power of weapon or status aliments or other way utilized slots?

I still use rather old weapon for mentioned Lands/Bushi (rapier, to be more precise), but with 4 slots filled with "blind" effect. But I dont know, if I do that right (it rarely activate anyway).

Should I teach her katana skills and use it instead or rapier? My party lacks physical dmage for random encounters.

kupala

>city princess of the south seas

Primmy

bandanashark

Just skill the fucking links.

EO4babby here, does EO3 not take materials for each item you buy or does it just not tell you that it does?

I dont think it is good time for that already, since she is at level 59 right now and already pumped a lot into skills I linked. Besides, I thought that links require proper party setup for being useful.

Buddy, if you don't wanna use links, you've got no business using a Landshark anyway.

Teach is an Aryan goddess

And how do you use links properly?

meruledaworld

What the fuck, Landsharks are all about linking to deal ludicrous damage

Come on dude, do some fucking research yourself. This stuff is pretty self explanatory if you bother to look it up.

Scruffy doc.

I didnt played the game since like whole year, please just tell me.

>>>/reddit/

This general used to be friendly in the past.

Ricky or riot

Alright, I'll spoonfeed the retard: you need things that attack many times to activate links many times.

There is a difference between helping and playing the game in your instead

Here are some strawpolls.
EO1/2 - strawpoll.me/10962869
EO3 - strawpoll.me/10962885
EO4 - strawpoll.me/10962905
EO5 - strawpoll.me/10962910

Too lazy to make one for story characters, so just comment.

Primmy

I don't understand EO3. There's no "sovereign" class there.

It's Prince/Princess.

hound, nakoruru style

He knows, he's being smug about it.

>he

Very funny.

I figured as much. I asked what class synergies are best for that?

Out of my other classes in party, nobody attack mutliple times, except maybe for Runemaster and her Galvanic Rune, but thats only after 2 turns of preparation (Volt Rune + Runic Gleam). Nightseeker have one-hit abilities, Fort keeps defending, Medic keeps everyone else in proper shape. Funny enough, it was Lands that attack more than one time per round with skills on regular manner.

:O

Look it up yourself for crying out loud. How hard is it to load up the skillsim or a list of skills elsewhere and look over what would work for proccing a lot of links? Nightseeker even has an ability that hits tons of times, but apparently you can't even figure that out on your own despite the fact that you have it in your party. Why don't you just watch footage of the game on youtube at this point?

I don't know how efficient it is to activate both runic gleam and volt rune, but if you're going to do that anyways might as well buff the landsknecht twice too.

>story characters
Olympia, Top Faf and Gadriel.

where can I get this?