instagram.com/hoonaholic/
cityofwhittier.org/depts/police/default.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=3ipx1OWx3kk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's what happens when you only race your mouth on the internet

that ass doe

They wern't even going fast...

video is in slow motion they are actually going VERY fast

Agreed, Z33 nismo has a great ass. Such a waste.

when you only bench race on Veeky Forums i guess it does look slow

This guy is fucking stupid

was fast enough to lose grip on the rear tires in a pigfat Z

Fast enough that he royally fucked up the rims on his wheels too according to OPs pic

It's easy to lose control of the z. It's a terrible car

yes, but you do have to be punching it to lose grip

>that shit ass countersteering

I ran these idiots on Turnbull Canyon the other night. So slow and bad, they lost to me in my daily driver. This is what I imagine the typical Veeky Forums boyricer is like when you actually get them off the keyboard and behind the wheel.

Only good touge Veeky Forumstist is the memelord Calvin Wan, his mommy told me so

>overcorrects
>then lifts
i've dont that before by accident, except I pointed the steering wheel were I wanted to go like you should before lifting, then right when the car hooked back up & violently pulled me towards the woods I remembered that the alignment was off, so the top of the steering wheel was incorrectly orientated by about 30 degrees

I can tell you don't know what you're talking about,
And you don't know how to drive.
You're not concerned with where it looks like your steering wheel is pointed when driving.

What do you expect when over half of any car community is more or less about validation and not actual skill?

Every meet, whether I'm at Jenros in Va beach, or Freedom Wash
All the way up to some of the tx2k meets here in DFW.... 90% is shittalking, fights, cops, and the other 10% is a runs between people not caught up in the big circle of idiots...every meet has that big circle of idiots.

People are too insecure to go to a track and spin out a few times learning grip limits, regainment of traction loss, and threshold braking to then take it to the streets.

>mfw this is the reason i always volunteer to go last

Fuck off Ethan

Daily reminder Ethan knows fuck all about cars. Disregard anything he says

you dont even need to go to a track, you just need a quiet road or lot away from traffic out in the boonies so you can properly learn your car and how it transfers weight and grip

cars and coffee 'enthusiasts' are disgusting

>car oversteers
>point wheels were you want to go
>ease off throttle for light transition, or lift to grip & go that direction
or in an alternative case
>turn steering wheel to point wheels where you want to go
>lift
>wheels & steering aren't properly aligned so wheels point in non-anticipated direction

You sound like you watched an episode of initial D and think you know how to drive.

You sound like a rapist, ethan

True enthusiasts are alright as long as they're not total snobs and accept that other people may have different tastes and priorities and there's nothing wrong with that.

Well yeah, I guess.

I never had the balls to push my vehicle on a coarse where a path to spin out at wasn't clearly defined, more power to those that can.

here's a remix, fellas

youtube.com/watch?v=vWApl7kI6Z4

What is it like drifting a Maxima?

Fuck off, Ethan.

Can someone explain to me what is going on? This was a meet up? Or just some random video on YouTube?

touge "crew" started challenging everyone on instagram, challenge the fastest guys at GMR and Malibu, went to GMR and not only did they lose, they crashed.

I also had an opportunity to run them at Turnbull canyon, where I beat them in my daily driver. They are trash, garbage drivers.

>visible license plates
These people are a danger on the roads. I'm considering reporting them to the local authorities for street racing.

youtube.com/watch?v=0rQOYKOOyp0
Already downloaded the video in case it gets removed.

>touge "crew"
kek that's truly autism.

they were

I can't stop laffin:
instagram.com/p/ndHbEnMzD7/?taken-by=282tougecrew

instagram.com/george_ibrokeit_ragotte/
>It's a lifestyle you wouldn't understand

honestly go ahead, the only visible plate is the guy that was talking shit.

>instagram.com/george_ibrokeit_ragotte/

this is the homo who crashed. and lost to me in my 4 door, automatic, base model elantra

instagram.com/hoonaholic/

I feel bad for him. It always hurts when you make a mistake and hurt your baby.

Hopefully it isn't a write off and insurance can fix it.

This where the canyon is located?
cityofwhittier.org/depts/police/default.asp

I see three plates visible, two are racing the other is on the side of the road (so no harm done)

These punks need to find a race track and stay off public streets. Glad they are dumb enough to film their crimes.

have to watch it on youtube in HD to get all of the plates.

Not even in the same zipcode.

It turns out it was a lease. And with the amount of garbage he was spewing, you'd think he was Senna.

not even in the same timezone

I'll just go to bed then.

Good idea.

WHOA, RICKY

Very nice. I'm actually going up Azusa canyon/gmr this weekend

what kind of attention seeking cunts challenge each other on social media like this

>it was a lease
Holy fuck you could not make this up even if you tried
What a bunch of kids

>it was a lease

Am i reading this right
>Kid challenges people to races on internet
>Doesn't even own the car he's racing
>Crashes

>sped up the video
>some shitty chinese cartoon logo every 2 seconds

>he fucking street raced a leased car and crashed it

What wonderful life choices this person has made

>brake while turning
it's like they want to crash.

What a fucking scrub he got blitzed

The first one looks like real time, I am going to say it again, they were not going that fast. It looks like he lost it in a 40ish mph corner.

What you're missing is that this wasn't a race between the Civic and the 350 - it was a race between the 86 and the 350. The 86 was gone after 2 corners. The civic driver is also one of the fastest on that road, but in this case he was just the chase cam car.

Can someone explain how he fucked it so hard though? I've taken sharper corners in my Hilux and not eaten shit

>doing illegal shit
>recording it

pick one

if you dont know how weight transfers you can lose your shit even while going slow

at the 0:18 mark it looks like he tries to countersteer out of the right turn while punching it, loses grip in the rear wheels, then starts massively overcorrecting without taking his foot off the throttle so his rear wheels literally never regain grip and he just goes sliding all over the place

He didn't know the road, that was a slight curve that needed a bit of setup to maintain speed on. He went in shallow - the rest is history.

Okay dad.

How did the AE86 get such a massive lead so quickly? Shouldn't the 350 have a lot more power?

>How did the AE86 get such a massive lead so quickly?
Initial D

knowing the racing line matters

a kid in a go kart could have probably destroyed this guy

Canyon runs are more of a driver's race. 86 guy probably knew the route very well, and the other guy didn't know anything about driving period.

the guy in the 86 knows the road like the back of his hand. The corolla has a decent setup, is at minimum weight (under 2k) and is on NT01s. afaik he has the fastest recorded time on that road.

>countersteering pig fat

Now that's what you call weight transfer

Illegal shit

Do you even have a license?

what does he have for brakes?

that 86 tho

fuck if I know, he doesn't use them that much.

Is it dagumi??

It can't be Veeky Forums because the car is worth more than 2k.

the car was a rental

> Americans trying to drive properly
Lol will always end in failure

My car was $8000
Does this mean I can't be Veeky Forums?

what kinda place rents an old nismo 350z?

you can get a one year rental from some shitty used car dealership pretty cheap

na m9 its haunted by a malevolent ghost

Pretty sure we could make your dumb ass crash too.

Hahaha this is too funny, that's what happens when you put me nexan tires and try to toegay, my toyo proxxes stick like glue

Probably, even though American "touge" roads are double wide you still can't stay in your lane and would sides wipe while I pass

youtube.com/watch?v=3ipx1OWx3kk
next vid is more interesting

plenty in california aren't double wide

>he fell for the 350z meme

this is what happens when you use lap times set by a professional on a closed course as a car buying guide.

desu it's what happens when thinking buying a sports car makes you a good driver

why are sports car enthusiasts such cringy mouthbreathers. This is middle school level maturity thinking he'll be so rebellious and badass with crimes and swears on his hoody.

Fucking sucks because I want car bros but theres so much cancer to avoid.

RIP turk-roach

fishtail bought about by bad slip angle and throttle input
made worse by harsh steering input

This road is great, but if you biff it you will die. I don't recommend pushing it here often.

roads where making a mistake will 100% kill you are where you separate benchracers and cars-n-coffee garage meet enthusiasts that floor it out of the parking lot in their m3s and mustangs, from actual drivers

picture related, all roads where by the time the helicopter medivac gets to you you'll have bled out

Damn those roads looks nice.

>Every road near me is long and flat

no fun allowed

also the only actually dangerous turn on tuna canyon is the left hairpin that's immediately followed by the right hand hairpin right before the end, the left hairpin is the only turn on the road that has no form of guardrail or retaining wall IIRC

the other hairpins are all turning away from the cliffside so the worst that happens is you understeer into the hillside or drop into a small gully

There is not one road like this within 500kms of me

Weak senpai, I live in the middle of the desert and still have Mines Rd and Patterson Pass near by.

>central valley
>desert

nope.jpg

Meekatharra on google maps (WA)

It's a flat pit for years around

>check topographical maps to prove you wrong
>you're right
>the closest hilly area that actually has roads is king leopold ranges
>the road just goes around them instead of up and through them

well, that's why they call it ausfailia