Reminder that this exists and you will never play it

reminder that this exists and you will never play it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tZkdQFZkt98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

are you stupid or

youtube.com/watch?v=tZkdQFZkt98

This was actually pretty good. I used to like japanese cars at the time. You weebs killed it for me.

>you will never play it
It's like 30 bucks on amazon dude

Played the arcade version. It's not really that good a game.

I have a sega Naomi arcade machine and the initial D arcade stage GDroms. Sooo... don't really need that thanks.

I use to have that had to order it from Japan. Got that and the samurai chmploo game both very fun in the own way

>yfw OP realizes PS3s are region free

but you're wrong OP, I've been playing the game since 2012

The car sprite literally rotates and your car appears to be on set.vehicle(to) rails when you drift.

It's extremely immersive.

How do people manage to play this game in 3rd person view? I can't! I can only play in first person view so I can how close I am to the walls.

I literally have it sitting on my shelf.

Own Extreme Stage, and played it in arcades as Arcade Stage 4. Special Stage and Arcade Stage 3 are much better.

The cars feel like they have no weight and are constantly on ice.

Will you play against me?

what the fuck kind of language is that?

Wouldn't it be: vehicle.setTo(rail) ?

I have a copy and it's absolute garbage. No who made that game at any point drove an actual car in their entire lives.

I have played the PSP version, PS2 version and PS3 version..

is this worth getting if I have no steering wheel but love the fuck out of the arcade games? I still go with a few bros to a local arcade that has them every few months and we spend a few hours fucking around and playing. Is this still enjoyable with a ps3 controller?

This game is not realistic AT ALL so you'll be more than fine without a steering wheel.

It's an arcade game you fucking autist.

>Japan == unobtainable
You can buy it on Amazon.

I have the PSP street stage game sitting around somewhere, it's pretty good

I realy need to grab that GD-ROM.
I've got a naomi and naomi 2 as well as GD-ROM drive and a driving IO.
Off to ebay i go i guess, im sure someone will have the discs.

I had no idea there was a SamChamp game. Might have to sail the high seas and grab a copy.

Dude playing it with the anolog is pretty tricky on PSP

>2016
>being a weeb faggot

I played this last weekend.

The line was too long when I was there, nice

That's why you come down at 8 in the morning

Samurai champion was fun I could only get it for ps1 at the time but it was a fun button masher

Honestly, I never really liked many racing games. Mario Kart, Cruisin' USA, Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit, and some motorcycle racing game where you beat the shit out of the other racers with bats and tire irons while racing are all that I can really remember playing.

>motorcycle racing game where you beat the shit out of the other racers with bats and tire irons while racing

Most likely one of the Road Rash games.