/drg/ Danganronpa General : Best boy edition

Last Thread hit image limit
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Delete the fucking embed
>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [INSERT UPDATE HERE WHENEVER A NEW EPISODE IS UP]
pastebin.com/phVt6uv1

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/8YGv6KTX

>Project Space - WIP
Character Concepts: piratepad.net/okErIObTD5

>DR3: Despair Arc episode 1, lines sorted by character
pastebin.com/SGuUskBf

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/RVTrhYqi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2n For Yostuba

I wanna molest Female Naegi

I want to hate-fuck Kodaka!

Why is SheHifumi so cute ?

I want to get locked up with her in an airtight school and make her food and bring it to her Monokuma lair. I'd also clean it and drag her out if she stays up late watching her chinese despair cartoons. I want to feel her breath going from shallow to deep as she falls asleep in my arms. I want to feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a nightmare and feel her sob into my chest. I would kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I want to take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her sickly hand so that she can fall asleep. I want to make shitty homemade pizza with her and stay up late watching dumb movies and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I want to play retarded drinking games with her, talk about stupid drunk things and show her how to play pool in the rec room while shitty alternative metal plays. I want to feel the warmth of her body and her slightly drunk breath as she tries to line up the cue for a shot. I want to call her ordinary-looking and mention other girls I talk to see her eyes light up with jealousy.

One night, she will silently sneak over to the kitchen. Walking back into my room, a shining sliver of a blade will be extending from her clenched fist. It would be easy - right between my ribs, rupturing the heart, death would come almost instantly. But something is wrong. Her hand stops halfway, and begins to shake violently, as if the knife itself wants to jump out and pierce my chest. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, her hands grabbing at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body is shaking feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond my door.

Fresh pasta from /a/, enjoy

Junko will ask Komaeda to come with her to somewhere quiet. On the way she'll gently flirt with him, fluttering her eyelashes, twirling her ponytails, and leaning in on his shoulder while talking juuuust enough to let him feel how soft her chest is.

He'll stammer and sputter, unsure how to react for once, as she leads him to the roof so they can be alone. As he opens the door, a gust of wind gently ruffles his fluffy hair, and Junko clamps tight to his arm and pushes down her skirt.

He smiles, and jokes about how she should let go. She says no, she has to be able to catch him when he falls. He's confused, and then Mukuro steps out from behind the opened door and hits him with the bat.

He wakes up in a damp smelling room with cement block walls and a single flickering, fluorescent light. He's strapped to a table. His chest is bare, his head is sore, his arms restrained. Junko smiles at him from his feet - leaning across the bottom of table, head resting in her palms, eyes lit up with...something. Something he doesn't recognize. It thr

Before he can even yelp in surprise, a rough yet delicate hand grabs his jaw and forces a choker into his mouth. His head is pushed down, and he's too blinded by the lighting to see who is doing it now but he can feel a thick leather belt tightening around his throat - binding him down.

Then he hears a gentle buzzing, and the clicking of Junko's heels on the floor. The buzzing grows louder. From the corner of his eye, he can see what she's holding as she walks past his side and behind him.

A surgical buzz saw.

Mikan is worst girl.
Ibuki is best girl.
That is all.

He screams into the gag as the cut is made. He feels his flesh part, and his very skull ground through as the two halves seperate slowly - his teeth chatter in his gums from the vibration, and he empties his bowels and his bladder empty together as he sobs.

He hears - but doesn't feel - the top of his head gently clatter to the operating table. He smells the scent of Junko's sweaty, flushed skin as she leans forward and gently caresses his chest. He sees the scalpel, oh so sharp, and oh so clean, in her hand.

He's not sure, but he thinks she actually licks his brain before making the cut. He screams again. He can feel it, numbed as it is by shock, as she carves away a piece of him. He could swear he can taste it too - a million different flavours and blood, rushing across his tongue.

Mukuro is masturbating over him, skirt hiked high and panties low, desperately fingering her tender slit upon the instruction of Junko - shoving a new appendage in for every chunk she carves out of him. She cums erratically over him, soaking his chest, face, and even the inside of his skull with her juices as Junko laughs maniacally.

Nagito doesn't notice. His higher brain functions have ceased to operate. He's not even aware of himself anymore, let alone his surroundings.

He's just their doll now. Nothing more than a numb little puppet with a pulse for them to have their way with. And they do, often.

I want to protect this smile

I want to protect this smile

What's up Akapo ?

>Komaeda not being a raging faggot
Nah.

... But if he lacks higher brain functions how can you make him feel despair in the long run?

H O P E

I want to play games with Chiaki.

What matters is that the benis still feels their despair all over it

Monaca want to continue being Monaca!

Yay!

Not much, I've just downloaded a NDS emulator to play Pokémon Mystery Dungeon out of nostalgia.

Apart from that, not much. Olympics all day every day, I can't stop watching

I don't want anything from you, just be nice to each other.

For some reason I haven't seen a single minute of this Olympics despite being a sports fan. I don't know why.

>Pokemon mystery dungeon
Top tier taste. Totodil is best side kick.
And yeah bless the summer olympics and the green diving pool.
Go visit /sp/ there are funs threads

>/sp/

I watched the last World Cup there. Never again.

Hey guys, I will be on in about an hour, I am taking my lunch break rn

>Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

Good taste, Akapo. Red, Blue? Sky, Time, Darkness?

If it's NDS it must be Sky time or darkness
Red was on GBA
Sure thing you thin skinned fag

Are you kidding, 'non?
Having a qt Skitty sidekick while being a Shinx is the best way to play. At least, in Sky it was.
We were Team CatTails. Damn, I'm all nostalgic, now...

Hey /drg/! What have you guys done today? Do you think we'll see Izuru tomorrow?
Have fun!

Speaking of Pokemon, trying out that fanmade Pokemon game. Can't wait for it to be DMCA'd.

One day, I'd like to see a mass flood of Nintendo fangames come out and see Nintendo's lawyer explode.

Blue's on DS, too, 'non.
I wasn't sure if NDS could play GBA games or not.

Because the US athletes win at everything. It's not even funny

Man, I'm having a BLAST playig this. For some reason I'm Torchic, and I've decided to have a Treecko as a side kick because types

>green diving pool
Why did the Commitee think that it was a good idea for Brazil to host the Olympics again?

Blue, I have the red one for NDS. Man, I played that way back in the day... when troubles weren't as important. I just cared about leveling up and shit

I've gone mad, anything can happen and I won't feeling anything because my Seiko is gone. I won't let Chiaki make me feel twice either.

Monaca... has no face for this.

Ah right for blue
NDS can play GBA games but blue and red are worse than Sky and all
>Treecko
>Torchic
Noice. Stream when ?
Because Rio paid a more money than others town.
They could have held it up in Sao Paulo at least. It's a much nicer town
I remember naming my Team "Team Cool".
That game was the shit.
Nah we need to have class 78th first

OH SHIT

SEKO'S BODY IS SOAKED IN WATER BECAUSE THEY ARE INDEED UNDERWATER

Wrote the Seiko/Ruruka HateSex fic shameless plug pastebin.com/RVTrhYqi , and bemoaned my inability to write convincing dialogue. All in all, a good day.

Even if it seems like you may not win, the true test of your talent would be to trust it to take you forward. Hope is all you need to overcome all obstacles! Confide in that hope and let it shine through!

And all I want is to see all your hopes merge to form a true, ultimate hope! Come together and become hope! Ahahaha!

Makes sense with the red sky.

I remember when the first PMD games were revealed, I was so excited!
I counted down the days to release from 120+ (I'd write it on a piece of notebook paper, draw a picture with it, and tape it to my wall) and wrote my own fanfics about my Eevee character and her Pikachu partner, because I'd already decided.
I didn't expect the personality quiz at the beginning, but I got Eevee anyway!

What sweet nostalgia! I was...maybe twelve or thirteen at the time, in a bad place, and games plus my writing helped me keep my head.

I might replay Blue since I never got to! I only had a GBA at the time so I was stuck with Red.

It's a shame that they got rid of the personality quiz for the current games...

Monaca's trying to be Pokemon Master, Servant. No time for you.

>SEKO'S BODY IS SOAKED IN WATER BECAUSE THEY ARE INDEED UNDERWATER
explain hagakure outside genius

Ah, but of course. As a lowly servant, I'm familiar with this kind of situation.

Oh, it's Komaeda-kun!

I've never played any of the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon. How is it?
You just gotta watch and see the moments they create with Chiaki in the anime.
Oh yeah, I wonder how they'll portray Enoshima infecting them with despair.
I'll give it a read later! Thats good though.

I should go back and 'finish' the game, one day.
I don't think I've done that for any PMD game... I always want to reset and play the earlier parts again.

Uxie's lake, with the Volbeat and Illumise, is still one of my favorite video game cutscenes...
....Why does this general gotta bring up so many buried feelings.
I've gotta go to work in like, twenty minutes.

>playing Pokemon fangame
>aunt gives Monaca running shoes
>Monaca continues to stare at her wheelchair
... bite me.

Wow, for trash like me to receive such a spirited greeting from a truly talented individual...

Truly I am the Ultimate Lucky Student!

Why does he have to be underwater too, moron?

>Drowzee
>Groudon
Man, I forgot how quickly the boss difficulty ramped up in these games. If you weren't prepared for groudon you were completely fucked

They may be the most solid pokemon games, competing strongly with main line titles and having a fucking awesome story that'll make you cry
2 towers
Endgame is pretty boring tho. Gameplay is fine but they quickly lose what made them so great in the first place
At least some dungeons ,like the Kyogre one in red/blue were fucking awesome

You know...it's your own fault that you really can't use your legs now. Unless you're faking again.

You aren't trash, Komaeda-kun!
You're very much loved and valued in and of yourself. Try smiling and cutting yourself a break sometimes, yeah?

This dork is the rival... Monaca needs better rivals

It's alright. You don't have to force yourself for a piece of trash like me. Just being in the presence of true talent that symbolises true hope is enough to keep me happy...

And when that hope begins to sprout and bloom...

When that happens, I shall be there to witness its glory!

Oh, hey, while we're on the subject, does anyone remember the HG/SS hack games that were meant to actually be challenging all the way through?

I remember starting it and finding it really fun with how difficult it was, but never finished it and I've gotten a new computer since then.

I specifically remember fighting a Rocket member that had a Carvanha with Ice Fang that was really tough and I nearly lost, it was great!

Is it really that good? What's the story about?

I'm not very good at games. Or anything, really.

However, my luck is just enough to carry me through most of them.

I enjoy playing games like Pokemon. Building your own team...trusting them to fight and win...

That's the kind of hope that really inspires me!

If there'll be no Izuru tomorrow I'll fly to Japan and punch Kodaka

You play as a pokemon that's chosen after answering a couple of question, and you loyal sidekick that's really fucking endearing.
You wake up in a town renowned for being the siege of the explorers guild or something. To survive you decide to join that with you best pal (you'll seriously love that guy).
As you explore caves and dungeons in a isometric tactical roguelike fashion, you start falling into something that'll soon get much more important than you thought as first.
Also Bidoof a cute ! A CUTE

Perfect Heart and Perfect Soul? First time I've heard of it. Sounds fun.

I wish I could make a gameplay to save my life, but I'm trash kek

The Football World Cup wasn't too good, Brazil had enough big events for a while. Fucking politics getting in the way of sports, I hate it

The more Hope you have, the more Despair you'll feel in the end

This is how I discover I'm shit at being a Pokefan. Thanks Chaki! Always the best in your thing!

Those were the good times... Then puberty fucked everything up. And high school

They don't make personality tastes anymore because 90% of the new players would literally be the most basic pokemon possible. Or maybe a Rattata. Damn kids... BACK IN THE DAY WE WERE ACTUAL TRAINERS

Well, instead of being a trainer, you are a Pokémon. IT'S ABSOLUTELY GOD-TIER, PLAY IT NOW, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, HAPPINESS IS AROUND THE CORNER!!!

And I'm not even kidding

Reminder that avataring destroys the image limit

Reminder that no one should care about the image limit

Not like we were using it for anything else.

reminder that I destroy you're mom dick limit every day rofl #rekt

Damn, that's a nice one. Saved.

I want to gently hug Kotoko

I want to bully Hopeman.

Rolling

Rolling for anything somewhat sexy.

I keep getting completely innocent rolls

That despair is the despair that will give way to even greater hope!

I don't expect you to understand. Despite your talent, Owari, you aren't particularly bright.

Ahah... Trash like me doesn't deserve love, but I'll try my best!

roll

Eh, sure, rolling.

Here goes nothing!

Man, that's a lot of pure

Rolling for HOPE and Komaeda!!

Rollin'!

That's...disturbing.

>cuddling with fake junko

FUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK SO CLOOOOOOOSE

lets go

>bullying Mahiru
I- I guess?

Cuddling with Junko's junkos would be nice indeed

>Missionary with "Junko"

But she's not Miss. Sonia!!!!

Also, Hey /drg/! I've missed you all!

Delete this

I want to suck on Juzo's tits.

>cuddling Kiyotaka

Why do I always roll gay stuff with men and pure relationships with women?

>Cuddling with Monokuma

...How despairing.

I don't think I can gain much hope from something like this...

I'm happy that you're choosing to roll for hope, but you can surely do better than the likes of me.

Hello Soudanon. Wassup' ? Has life been treating you alright ?

Rolling...

Can't complain, been with some friends for the past couple days, so life's been pretty good!

Lets do this

Sounds pretty fun i'll give it a try later!

I suppose I should make an actual roll, for fairness sake.

Serves you right.

I am more surprised you have an appropriate pic.

Welcome back!

At least he's soft.

I'll delete it when I hear spanish Mikan.
Gureto. Have you seen last Mirai's episode ?

r u me what the fuck
i just dled nds drastic on android to play sky in high res on my phone

This should be fun

Also hello /drg/. How was your day

Huh. Bromance with Mondo. I can live with this.