/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

No Shitters Allowed Edition

>Retired Thread:

>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gta_general_vg (all)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Thread archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>GTA:O Unlocks by Rank
pastebin.com/bAr3Q5sT

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/XEzpG0vB

>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.35
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/222662548
>Latest content added
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52647/gta-online-stunt-race-creator-and-entourage-mode-now-available

PICNIC

nth for racing will never be as good as it could be.

Put a trigger warning on that shit, I'm getting a panic attack.

I would be happy already if people would join my custom map

my friend basically builds nothing but lol-rekt map, and at least 1-2 people join us when we play them, with 1 of them even staying until the end.
whenever someone joins my comfy beach fun track, they leave before they finish the first round

I have all this custom track love to give an nobody wants it

It's a sad state of affairs when GTA V is still the best arcade racing game on the PC.

They should really make a Midnight Club sequel tbqh.

rockstar needs to revamp the whole system, really.

Right now, you can publish in game and have to log in a browser to find new maps.

It should be: Can find and play new maps from in game, but have to log in a browser to publish shit.

Alternate models for current weapons when?
I would love to walk around with a fishgun replacement for the special ed. rifle.

And maybe a g3 remodel for the ak.

The free world equivalent of an AK would be a FAL.

>tfw AK is a modernized piece of shit

oh goodie

I'd love a Midnight Club or really any racing game that has the same open world track creation system GTA has. It allows for endless content, it's just brilliant.

haven't seen any skids in a while, did R*finally remove them?

Forza Horizon 3 soon. Possibly even on 7/8 since Quantum Break just got confirmed to be on Steam with directx 11 support.

If Horizon 3 comes to Windows 7, I'd honestly have to consider giving Microsoft my money just because I'm that much of a faggot. I'd rather wait for Forza 7 though.

>so many comfy places
>road trips with strangers are a no-go with all those retards ready to kill you on sight

>there will never be a game with the detail and scale of GTA but with a focus on driving and comfy instead of shoot times

didn't seen too many of them lately too besides one fucking russkie flying around los santos and dicking with everyone

Would you believe me if I told you I drive without shooting anybody just for the sightseeing and because I like my cars?
I'd like to hang out with people sometimes.
Lately I do nothing since I don't do CEO autism and farming is boring.

If GTAO had better customization, there would actually be a reason to do car shows.

okay

>it's a "nullphaggot and crimeshitter get BTFO" episode

Oh boy oh boy oh boy.

You took your sweet time

>drivefags

Sorry doc, I'll be my usual speed next thread

c-can i drive that touge

I've seen some amazing custom colors on Car Shows, but that's about it.

>autism

Fuck off

It's so tiny

>tfw there's the option to pop fender flares on multiple cars but the wheels stay exactly the same size
this game is trash and gay

Are you me?
That's pretty much my GTA life, save for the occasional VIP job and counters hitting on shitters.

>It took autists THREE (3) YEARS to come up with this

When I get home and learn how to install it for a server.

M-muh A-akina da!

MUH ROCKSTAR LAWSUITS

Man, dueling on that baby'll be fun as fuck.

Nobody gives a shit about your LE EPIC DRIFT XD MEMES server that's going to be gone within a month you attentionwhoring cunt.

>counters hitting
counter-shitting

Fucking autocorrect

>Those trees

I am truly having fun once again with gta 5.
It's hard because I'm shit with this new handling.meta

We will have fun for like a good 2 hours or so but you're always invite user!

They are plastic!

Which PS1 game is this?

Stop blogposting and kill yourself you fucking waste of air.

>grantrismo2.jpg

Dem ps1 graphics

It looks like NFS2

Reminder Nullphaggot drives a shitbox 'tuner' IRL and dreams of owning a garbage 350z because he has no taste

>wanting the worst z car
Why though

But I like the 370z look only and own a l4 riced civic and a v6 purple accord ; - ;

Probably.~
The only PvP I have really done after like 500 hours is constantly shitting on whoever kills me with cheese like tank or hydra.

>like the 370z look
You're embarrassing yourself even further. Just leave.

LoL, fivereborn would always crash on joining a server for me, and I realized it was because I was only using CPU to run it

>Null likes this

the riced from factory trend is so awful

I am not partial to your retarded circlejerk namedrop shitposting and find it cancerous.
But that car is pretty terrible, god damn.

Friendly Reminder:

(Nullprophet)+(vehicle)=(shit)

(Nullprophet)=(shit)
fixed

When someone comes into the thread and is constantly obnoxious and spammy it's perfectly fine to make fun of their terrible taste

Is this an SA mod?

V

This is some of the worst modelling I've seen in a while. It looks like it's from some shitty browser game.

You can't be me, then. I can't fly a Hydra to save my mother's life.
I use explosives and run them down with my car instead.
>mfw they RPG my armored V12 as I'm barreling toward them

MORNING GTAG!

No, whoever kills me with it gets killed, I mean.
I wouldn;t drive that cuck plane or the shitter tank.
I feel bad enough doing Insurgent.

Forza 6 Apex beta is already out for PC

Looks like it was ripped from one of the NFS : Shift games. They aren't really graphically intense.

>riced out Z's
Let me contribute.

Apex barely counts as a real game, and it's 10 exclusive. We'll just have to see if Microsoft buckles and stops their attempt to force people to upgrade when they hate that idea.

honka honka

>barely counts as a real game
How so? I mean it is only in beta
>10 exclusive
Nothing new, remember when you had to run that PoS Vista to play half your games instead of god-tier 95?
>tfw used 95 til 10 came out

Hey, anyone wats to help me get blista compact out of pure altruism? I need someone with either PS3 or xbox 360 and a little bit of spare time.

Ask flibinjiber

>it's only in beta
It's a pretty much straight up port, the only reason they're taking it slow is because they're trying to see how many people they can push up to 10 without spending too much and it's not working.
>Vista
oh god don't remind me

>pretty much a straight up port
I'm not complaining about that, I refuse to buy whatever console flavor of the year every year just so I can play some fun racing games.
That's money I could spend on upgrading the computer or the real-life car ya know?
>don't remind me
It's just well within Microsoft's MO to do something like that. I got Win10 as soon as it came out, win-win for me considering it's not near as much of a trainwreck as Vista was when I tried it.

inb4 Microsoft drops the idea of forza on PC because they interpret low interest in windows 10 as low interest in forza

The entire reason they're giving you Forza is to try and get people to move up, if they don't get their market they're going to drop it. It's not them misunderstanding, they know exactly what they're doing.

Then they should work on making Windows 10 not shit instead.

Oh, I agree. I'm just pointing out that Microsoft is a bunch of bastards.

I'll do it. Add me on SC after making a Microsoft Account, USA region, password 10 characters in length. Send me it's email and password.

Forgot my name.

I-I'll be a good boy

I'll never give in!

I was going to take a trap, crop out the penis, and put one of those in. I don't feel like it now.

>tfw no dominant heister bf to tie you up and make you be a good boy
why live

Make that account already, please.

Thanks for helping out

>four people in the cutscene
You fucked up

What did she mean by this?

That entire cutscene exists purely to frustrate people trying to make money. It's amazing.

Jamais

>heist diapers

Heists in their entirety are designed to waste as much time as possible in all aspects.
>long cutscenes
>long loading times
>long drives to locations
>one death / failure and you restart at a poorly made checkpoint
Not to mention the stupid design choices with which missions you do.

I'm glad I no longer have to grind PacStan thanks to CEO missions
ha ha . . .

Realistically, if I bought a large warehouse since I already have my HQ, how long would it take to make millions?

>have to drive to office every time
>5 minute cooldown upon delivery, only by-passable by using another warehouse
>goods can get stolen by NPCs, resulting in loss for no reason
>have to deal with shitters because you have to be in a public session
It would take hours to recoup the losses of purchasing warehouses, then hours more to make the millions you want in spending money

111 crates give you 2.2 million, pure profit is 1.5 million - 2 million depending if you're buying 1 or 3 crates at a time, so it takes at least 2 full warehouses to get the money from the warehouse itself back

it was a joke, i know CEO missions are just as bad

I have ass burgers. This game is such a fucking time sink for no return.
How do I fight depression?

>pure profit is 1.5 million
Which is still a million less than it takes to start up doing crates in the first place.

we did it! well, you did it. i know i didn'T do that muchHbut you, you, oh... you! you know, i thought you werE just a bunch of er... creePy, quiet weirdos. turns out, you're a bunch of creepy quiet weirdos with talent! you rob and you steal and destroy like... like geniuses! oh, i love it. i love it. here, let me er, wIre you your money.
you know, i will never forget the good times, you know, all the laughs we had. you're like family. the piCnic? the picnic! aNd the hike in the woods and all the selfies, and oh, and the time we went rollerblading and we, we watched the, the sun set and then w-we stayed up all night talking and sharing our inner most fears and... and then...
what? was that... that wasn't you?
even t-the skInny dipping and the... oh, oh...
what are you saying?
i er... the drugs, oh man, the drugs. i'm a, i am a heavily mediCated man, i er... i'm not well... at all, i er... i'm a little embarrassed, erm...