Why the FUCK is this allowed???

Why the FUCK is this allowed???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E6_gMWDJWxs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Different designs appeal to different culture's tastes, not to mention the changes in required safety, emission, and other features.

>that European unibrow
American version looks superior but I don't like vw's or European cars in general.

Except white america has the same tastes as white europe.
The real cultural taste difference come from vastly different cultures that are racial specific.
It's why Mexicans can't help but paint their cars two tone orange and black.
And why the Japanese can't make a car that doesn't look like something that would rape a school girl.

>white america has the same tastes as white europe.
>white america
>white
>having taste

lel

Must suck to live in a world where white taste design and work dominates with an attitude like that.

yeah, white people dominate here, which is why our presdient isn't black, murribubbler

This may just be a Massachusetts thing but every sixth gen Jetta I see always has a space-saver donut on one of the rear wheels.

Lololol,
Leftism doesn't change the real world.

>complaining about white taste in a Volkswagen thread, literally the whitest cars in existence

m8...

Ours isn't black either, he's half white, "high yellow" so to speak.

>Satan talking sense as usual

leftism doesn't change the fact that you are a rapist either, ethan

Because vw wants to gain sales at the expense of making a good car. Americans don't want to pay 5k more for the better European version.

I tried to get mad at this post but that last line, shit man.

In usa it's a shitbox
In yurop it's a shitbox pretending to be an executive car

*claps for yurop*

>Passat
>ever considered anything but an A to B shitbox in Europe

Last time I checked it was americucks trying to pass off shitbox Jettas and Golfs as status symbols.

The funny part is in yurop it's Camry-tier, whereas they try to keep a somewhat "premium" image in the US.

/thread
The leather seats in the Passat B5 are pretty fucking awesome though.

No, they don't. VW fags are the worst. Hipsters and europe's version of mexicans. People who try to make diesel sports cars. Here vw is a teenage girl/ mexicans thing

youtube.com/watch?v=E6_gMWDJWxs

It's marketed as a car for idiots. Poor idiots. We probably just have better optioned cars than the europoors.

>implying niggers would have better taste
Youre on the wrong site.

I doubt there's much of a difference between top spec models, Euro-market base models probably just start lower.

Huh? It's camry tier here to. Which isn't bad, but still.

If you think that's bad, look at Honda Accord from 2003-2012. The US market got a different car than the rest of the world, and both variants were sold with different nameplates in various markets.

They have to put the chrome plastic and audi headlight to justify the higher price, because yurp literally has pay more than the US for their own cars.
They also have to pay displacement tax Lol

>yurp is one country

It's a 1.2 liter kek

>what is the EU

Sure, it doesn't encompass all of yurop but most of the important states at least.

>every EU country has the same laws and taxes

>>what is the EU
somewhere with multiple different tax regimes

Different states in the US have vastly different laws and taxes as well.

Ok, name one yuroshit country that the passat is cheaper than US.
I'll wait.

slavs are not yurep

>the whitest
What's that supposed to mean? Given that it's German, it ought to be German. In Europe "white" isn't really a concept since we've got about eighty different flavors of white to argue about.
>putting Frenchmen and Germans in the same category
>not when either is in the same room with you m8, unless you like losing teeth

/pol/ and shit stuff aside, why would anyone buy a passat?

I have had VW hatches, but why would anyone go for anything more expensive and bigger than a golf?

good for you?

>old : assless cars are for fags
>romanian : is big so it must be good
>entrepreneur : I'm never going to pay for this anyway

>why would anyone go for anything more expensive and bigger than a golf?

Are you seriously asking this?

see

But old people wouldn't simply buy a jetta, or just a sedan from another brand?
They buy opels, and low trim german sedans here in germany.

You misunderstood, I didn't mean in general, just going up the ladder in the VW brand (not VWAG).
I guess the new pick up can be appealing, and the touareg makes sense in some markets, but the passat makes no sense when there are better options for sedans everywhere else.

Because an Audi costs the same in murka as that Passat in yurshit.

>Except white america has the same tastes as white europe
Not the least bit true

>1993
>have german friend
>hanging out at this girl's house with some other people
>decide to go get lunch or something, girl says we can take her dad's car
>head over to garage where i see a mercedes 190
>another guy who was with us comments on what a nice car it is
>cue brag from our host about how her dad likes expensive things or whatever
>german friend quietly mentions he has a red one just like it back in germany
>everyone is amazed, "i didn't know you were so rich, dude", etc.
>plays it off, says his dad helped him buy it
>"ohhhhhhh"
>continue on with no one the wiser

I do find it funny that here in 'murrica people think that ANY car with a BMW or Mercedes badge is an expensive "luxury car" when the lower-tier models from both of those makes were designed to be just every day commuter cars in Germany / yurop.

Mercedes in Yurop is used as taxi cab. Well built, reliable, not as expensive as US dealers would have you believe.

US dealerships worked hard to block grey market imports and use safety/emissions regulations to segment the market to protect their profit margins.

How does American people like the Scirocco?

I love how they look but fuck VW

Don't hate the player, hate the game. At least you got relatively cheap car market.

They both look like shit.

The USDM one is cheaply made Mexican made tho

It is a Camry... same price range if not a couple grand more . But that's okay since it actually carries itself well in the fun sense and great build quality.

Holy FUCK that thing is sexy

>doesn't exist in murka

why ;~;

Looks like a Golf only slightly longer. Why does it exist? Honest question.

>1990-2000s Mercedes
>well built
>reliable
kek

revival of their sportscoupe that went out of production in like 1992
and since its a low production vehicle they will discontinue this one too

Wider and lower.
Why does cars exist? There's a demand for it and the manufacturer delivers. Otherwise it wouldn't exist.

Corrado was the successor of Scirocco Mk2 that went out of production in 1995.
The facelift is quite fresh. They are updating it, that means that there is demand for it.

>Except white america has the same tastes as white europe.
just the usual brosifine retardation

Our black president lives in government subsidized housing.

What is the "asshole" car? Looks like a debadged merc

Do The same rules posted in the sticky to testing a transmission apply to automatics? Can you feel problems in the gears?

In Europe Passat is considered an executive car or generally shows that you're upper class citizen. It's the same audience that buy Superbs, or BMW/Merc with a 2l diesel in general. It's a sensible status car for non-car people that have a family and need an 1st gen Octavia, but more expensive.

Pedestrian safety regulations force American cars to have higher bonnets.

I kinda wish it came with a diesel option, please don't stone me, I like torque.

Meanwhile Ethan looks like a convicted rapist.

Well there is a 150hp and a 184hp TDI available.

>they will discontinue this one too
bullshit, I see fuccbois in Sciroccos all the time

the cars are exactly the same except for turn signal color.

Are you blind? There a ton of differences with the front end. The headlights are totally different shapes, both grilles are different, the actual lights themselves are different and there's a bunch of chrome trim on the European one.

you mean like that time you actually did rape your ex gf and got convicted

hnnng its so sexy