/simg/ - Simulation Games General

Cute lizard edition

A thread for all vehicle simulation games: racing sims, flight sims, train sims, submarine sims, tank sims, anything else sims which do not have enough traffic to sustain their own independent generals.

>Extra attention grabbing search terms
/fsg/ /dcsg/ /fsxg/ /bmsg/ /shg/ /rofg/ /etsg/ /il2g/ /lfsg/ /tsg/

=====

>TeamSpeak
ts.artificialanimation.com:7997

>Steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/flightsimgeneral

>Experimental website
nogf.moe/simg/

>BMS download links
pastebin.com/2CDSgvZq

>Planefag pastebin
pastebin.com/Zb0U61in

>Boat- and subfag pastebin
pastebin.com/JqTQWFFE

>Repository of various aviation related material
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B3EQDvufMNdeTUh4SE9WV0txa0E

=====

>Example of welcome games
Falcon BMS, DCS World, Rise of Flight, IL-2, Combat Helo, Microsoft Flight Simulator, X-Plane, Euro truck sim, Assetto Corsa, rFactor 2, Live for Speed, SAM Simulator, Steel Beasts Pro, Steel Armor: Blaze of War, Enemy Engaged: Comanche vs Hokum, Silent Hunter, Train Simulator, Farming Simulator 201X

>Example of non-welcome games
Ac* C*mbat, W*r Th*nder, W*rld of _____

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UKZjWT-i_Hk
mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/national-security/article94922927.html#storylink=cpy
youtube.com/watch?v=XDfW72R4_wU
youtube.com/watch?v=SaCPmh1RoKg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just bump this one

ALSO BMS OPS ARE NOW GET IN TS

>Reposting my screenshots
Treat yourself.

Spitfire planned for December with Normandy map shortly after, F-14 will be delayed for February but neither will be released due to WW3 if Hillary is elected or the US civil war due to Trump being elected

This screenshot is old as fuck, is it not?

Almost as old as this general, IIRC

I remember this, need to make/fly A-10 ops again.

Yea.
That was back when we first started /simg/.
>OG /wgg/ planefags represent

fug wrong one

>tfw you remember how ugly DCS used to look AND how bad you used to be.

Brings back the days

This .webm will be a year old in 6 days, it's from a few months before /simg/ flew together for the first time.

dedicated /simg/ historian when?

which will obviously be Stimpak

>tfw you missed bms ops

>before /simg/ flew together for the first time.
Which was on the 25th October 2015.

>Which was on the 25th October 2015.
scratch that, I was wrong

you didn't miss it, get on teamspeak we're still getting set up

>/Simg/s most annoying autist will be the historian
No thanks. I have a hard enough time listening to him ramble over people as it is.

I generally dislike listening to underage faggots but stim takes it to a whole new level of annoyance.

this isnt considered cheating right?

Blue retook the 4th sector

blyat.

It wasn't when people modded it onto the Mirage & MiG-21.

Maybe not very sporting if you're flying what is intended to be a comfy night op, but on public servers who the fuck cares.

tfw Su-27SM can carry 8 R-77s

tfw we will always be stuck with the initial production variant in FC3 forever

tfw your planefu will never be full fidelity

tfw you will never get to actually see your planefu IRL

Feels bad.

Daily reminder we need to make a huge fuss over this or the Caucasus city lighting will be fucked at night in 2.5 like this.

What exactly is fucked? The buildings? The way the light fades? It's kinda hard to tell from the webm.

The lights are waaaaaay too dim and fade out as you get further away as there is no light baked into the texture like in the Caucasus.

That .webm ends when I'm at 26000ft, this image is a real picture of Vegas from 30000ft.

It makes night flying far harder than it should be, especially since this issue affects airport lights too.

Yeah I could see that, pretty much all lighting in DCS is fucked in some way though. Hopefully they work on it in 2.5

Give us more russo planes you fucking cucks. Someone tell ED to stop being such Natoboos.

How about you all stop being faggots and come play BMS instead?

Hangon Greg it's going to take me some time, maybe later on this weekend, like Saturday or Monday Evening.

>open canopy in pouring rain
looks hella uncomfy to me m8y

who are you

Andy

MIG 29

FUCKING

WHEN I'M SO FUCKING TIRED OF WAITING WHERE THE FUCK IS IT FUCKING ED KILL YOURSELF YOU AFUZGHWU)EHDA(="EDGHA"UZ/)D"AD

LIKE HOW HARD CAN IT FUCKING BE FOR ONE FUCKING THIRD PARTY DEV TO JUST PICK UP ONE OF THE BILLION ONLINE FLIGHT MANUALS OF THE MIG29 THAT'S READILY AVAILABLE EVERY FUCKING WHERE EVEN IN ORIGINAL RUSSIAN IF YOU WANT AND JUST FUCKING MAKE THE PLANE

THERE'S LIKE 12938123812 PILOTS FOR THIS SHIT TOO YOU CAN ASK FOR FLIGHT CHARACTERISTICS AND NOTHING IS CLASSIFIED ANYMORE, THERE IS

LITERALLY

NO EXCUSE

>LITERALLY
>NO EXCUSE
Did you forget that ED are jews?

>this image makes slavboos tremble

Reminder that esim is based.

Reminder that esim is based part 2

So who's gonna take the plunge and order the usb stick to play SB4.0 with me?

I kinda want to but I'm still completely new to the whole tank sim thing and want some tank mates to struggle along with me

Fucking this 2 b h

Where would be the best place to respectfully post something like this so that ED could see it and give me an answer.

It just makes too much fucking sense.

>would print fucking money as every slav and half of everyone else would buy it day one
>one of the most legendary and popular aircraft ever built
>part of almost every single air force
>part of almost every single modern OPFOR Nato and the US has fought
>would be competetive against every plane in the game even if it was the A, due to its flight profile
>would be in theory one of the more simple modules since there just isn't that much to know and learn.

Seriously man, it pains me how perfect it would be. I would fly nothing else for a long time. I'd be OPFOR in every fucking ops we have, RED on every blue flag.

DCS: MiG-29 Fulcrum-A
A man can dream.

>haven't been on ts or /simg/ for 2 months
I can see F-5 is finally released. So, is there anything I missed?

Also, any news on the F/A-18 or F-14?

F-5 is the new meme plane
>F/A-18 Or F-14
N E V E R

The biggest plus points are that they already have a beautiful 3D model / cockpit, and the entire operations manual is declassified by the Luftwaffe IN ENGLISH with additional materials available in Russian. Everything you need to know about the operation and flight characteristics of this plane is plastered over the English internet and in books. There are even active duty NATO pilots flying the MiG-29 ffs.

Please tell me you bought a license after that

My dick would literally explode.

Fucking make it happen ED you natoboo pricks.

DCS with Barheks looks like sex sometimes

>you will never be this comf

>this man knows how fast he is about to go
>faster than a Mig-25

>You will never land a MiG-29K on a carrier
Feels bad.

>over a third of all SR-71's were lost in accidents

holy shit i'm dying

not even slavs are that bad

>he cant go past mach 2.8
look and laugh fellas

Your right Slavs cover up all their accidents and nobody finds out until decades later.

>R-33 Amos
>Speed: Mach 4.5 - 6

This kills the SR71 lmfao

DELET THIS!!!

>slavboos in full damage control
pathetic

>these are the men who pucker slavboo assholes
>2.8

>After the war, on 27 December 1992, a U.S. F-16D downed a MiG-25 that violated the no-fly zone in southern Iraq with an AIM-120 AMRAAM missile. It was the first USAF F-16 air-to-air victory and the first AMRAAM kill
>MiG-25 was the first plane to be bodied by an AMRAAM
slavboos BTFO
B
T
F
O

youtube.com/watch?v=UKZjWT-i_Hk

Everything documented.

Damn, I'm not allowed to like the MiG-25 because the SR71 is faster.

Oh wait yes I am lmfao

RARE
A
R
E

PURE SLAV, PURE SHIT, SLAVSHIT

BMS OPS STILL HAPPENING WITH ISRAELI THEATER

Why don't you take your SR-71 and, like

Go take a picture of something or maybe leak some fuel

Since that's all it's good for.

>The U.S. Air Force faces a shortfall of 700 fighter pilots by the end of the year and as many as 1,000 pilots within a few years, Air Force officials said Wednesday.

mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/national-security/article94922927.html#storylink=cpy

should I go do OTS and try to become a fighter pilot? I'm out of shape, had mediocre college grades, and have a PPL

C O M F

I have everything I need, now.

Goodbye, DCS.

How is SB4.0? Do tanks still float over obstacles and shit?

When can we recreate this picture in DCS?
>NEVER
>EVER EVER

Post your NOT IN OUR TIMELINE-tier plens.

BUMP IT FAG

BFM PVP OPS WHEN

never
ever

>tfw want to be a pilot so fucking bad but so many things have to go right between now and then

Why must life be so hard

>oh, you want to be a pilot
>just take thin multi million dollar aircraft along with some million dollar missiles and thousands of dollars worth of fuel and have at it.

gee, i wonder why

I understand why its not easy.

I guess I should have said, "Why must the only thing I give a shit about have to be one of the hardest things to get into."

Still gonna try

not enough mention of the Jaguar ever desu, rip

Pretty cool video about MiG competing with Sukhoi.
Has some neat footage.

youtube.com/watch?v=XDfW72R4_wU

Fly flanker HERE
youtube.com/watch?v=SaCPmh1RoKg

Your shitty flying triggers me. Learn to energy fight

none can stand before BMP

God I wish I didn't have the expensive shit I have coming up, I want to play tank games

How is the mission editor in SB? Like, is it easy enough to use that I could have a dumb little force v. force mission for testing something out or for just dicking around set up within a similar timeframe to the DCS ME?