>Odyssey Skin Community Vote
smitegame.com/odyssey-skin-community-vote/

>Get Curse Voice Apollo & Curse Agni playing with Curse Voice
curse.com/games/smite

>FAQ for all game-related questions
pastebin.com/M4TZPpe8

>/smgen/ Discord
discord.gg/0sWDnznwq6C7w9bW

The SMITE clans are SmGen (NA) and GenSm (EU), leaders are SethPhalange and HardyMcWilly respectively.
Post your name in the thread or send an invite to one of the leaders.

>Previous Thread

First for vvgf

first for more loli goddesses when

xth for TERRAS BIG DONKEY DICK

OH HEY SENPAI~!

xth for fitness

and cute futas

Why do I always miss the new thread by a post?

Because you're a faggot

Just don't play him like a retard. everyone will tell you build different things on odin but regardless always build based on the enemy team. Get some situational defensive items and a few offensive ones.

I'm assuming you're talking about solo odin or something. So if you win lane early just roam mid and force fights at gf.

Artemis jungle when?

Geb buff hype

>Game minimised in post match stats.
>Logged out with 'warning, if you continue to remain idle you will be kicked from the match'
th-thanks.

I actually like the LATAM He Bo skin. What is wrong with me?

You're a shitskin.

vew

It never actually kicks you from post match stats. It gives you that message in fucking jungle practice too. Again it never actually kicks you from that either.

Just more quality hirez programming.

>suck with he bo but want to main him
>will never dominate enemy teams while making everyone mute me

Can you combo skadi's ice rink with Hun Batz ult for maximum lulz?

When representing someone's age in a drawing or piece of artwork, the telltale sign os the level of the eyes. Eyes are set on the eye line, which goes across the face from the top where the ear meets the head.

Infants eyes are set well below this line, pictured here you can see only the eyebrows meet it. Children tend to have the top of their eye meet the line, and adult will have the bottom of their eye rest on this line. Tween and teens generally have this line through their pupils, as we see on Jing Wei.

>hurr what HiRez calls her doesn't matter, she doesn't look like a tween
Her eyes are set just a tiny bit below the middle of the line, making her on the young side of teenage, probably 13.

Sure, you can combine skadi's ice with lots of things. Hades ult makes people just ping pong around, same thing with Cabrakan stomp

at least you put some effort in your shitposting keep it up kid

Stop it Erod

And? What's your point? Most of us don't deny that she is a loli.

I know when playing Guardians like Khepri and Geb, that I am not expected to do much aside from buff/bodyblock/shield my allies, but I also like getting kills, so my k/d is not abysmal. Should I go for kills, or mostly protect allies and pop off my abilities on minions?

You do realize the shitposting and pedocalling is just a joke right? You're surely not autistic enough to take the shitposting to heart, right?

Knowing she is a delicious loli only makes me lust for her more. Thanks user, you have fed my pedophiliac urges even more!

>pop off abilities on minions
Just saying this first above all else, don't waste any unnecessary mana on minions. Shit is rarely worth it but especially when you're still in the early game. Just let the hunter farm. There may be times where you don't cast anything for a good 20 or 30 seconds, be patient and always have your abilities on the ready to react to whatever is happening.

Going for kills is a case by case decision, if you think you can pull it off then of course do so but some gaurdians do shit damage regardless and you might just waste your time if the enemy pulls an escape. Aggresse more if you have people with you that can do damage, by yourself it's probably better to back off and spend some time recalling or grabbing a camp.

>being bad with the highest burst mage with a 2 cool down move and knock up
Kill yourself.

You do realize this post more indefinitely proves her to be around the age of 15-16 not tween. Most drawn around thirteen wouldn't look like her

It puts her midway between 10 and 18, so 14 is being generous, but considering she is just a touch below the line, I'm going with 13.

Alright, I'll give that strategy a shot. Thanks user. I know having a shit k/d as a Guardian should be expected, but it really, really irritates me.

>mage with effective range of 2cm is easy
yeah forgot how popular he was
>only mage with high damage
go ahead and post your awesome he bo record

Does she age with mastery? Her eyes are above for her master

Wasn't me, again.
I would be really impressed if you could get it right for once.

>MFW Poisoned Star
>MFW I hate playing hunters and assassins

Her head is tilted here. I used the most straight-on image I could find that was official artwork.

>pedos continue to deny she's a child

classic

This also has her eyes higher than the original

If you want a good k/d then play Bacchus or Xing if you're good with him.

Can you imagine how tight her virgin ass and pussy would feel? I mean look at how tight her skirt is, how shapely her thighs are. Prime breeding material right there. Feeling her feathers flex against your sides as you hold her down and fuck her till her mind breaks and she milks you for every last drop of your seed. Doing everything she can to get her fertile womb invaded by your semen, clawing at your back as she convulses from orgasms, her face contorted with grimaces of pleasure, panting as her tongue lolls out of her mouth.

>terra will never rub her donkey dick on your face to get herself hard

Xing is my main and primary pick on almost all modes. Bacchus is fun as well. I still want to be more of an asset to the team though. I just enjoy Guardians a ton, followed by team-friendly Warriors like Guan.

user never realized Bellona had been eyeing him up for awhile now. She'd be watching hims slowly do his stretches, getting ready to lift some weights. She walks over and gives user a good slap on the ass, followed by a firm squeeze. user jumps up in confusion, turning around angrily, ready to fight. That's when he's met with her smile. "Hey user." she starts, "You busy? I could use a spotter.". user blushes and nervously wipes his forehead. "O-Oh! Yeah.. Yeah, sure.. I'm just doing some warm-up stretches haha..". He looks down from her cute face, taking in her toned muscular body, her large breasts, and thick thighs. It's only then that he spots the massive bulge in her shorts. "U-Uh. W-Wha..." he stutters, unable to form a sentence. "What's wrong, user?" she asks, giving him a smug look. Bellona then grabs his hand, and places it right on her bulge. Letting user feel every inch of her thick, meaty rod. user looks up at Bellona in complete shock, blushing even more than he was. Bellona gives him a wink and says "Come on, lets lift together. Then maybe we can hit the showers later..".

Why am I horny?

Those are lower, are you blind?

Knock them up towards you, hit em with the 2cm move and if they're not dead, ult. Chase or escape with scroll. Get close enough to knock up or use 2cm move with scroll. Every He Bo I fight does this. Its not hard at all.

Who is Jing's Voice actress?

nice.

Wew lad

No eye change suggests user is just a moron.

I don't see your point here.

Probably because you're autistic

>they continue to reply and feed (You)'s
>they get baited into these arguments every thread

This image literally has the eyes lower than the one I used. An top of that the head is at an angle, it's not a reliable source.

You're not really making a statement here. Would you mind actually saying something?

I'm just posting during queues, I don't mind responding to bait if I can pretend it's real and I'm actually btfo'ing someone with my terrible points.

You can't compare those pics because her head is tilted :^)

Do you read posts before you reply to them?

>This image literally has the eyes lower than the one I used.
Do you? Oh, wait. You're just pretending to be retarded

>the head is at an angle, it's not a reliable source
So do you have down's syndrome, or are you just "pretending" to be retarded?

So I guess I'll take that as a "no, I don't read"
I literally say in the post that that image isn't a good image for this.

>So do you have down's syndrome, or are you just "pretending" to be retarded?
Just using your logic. So yes I guess you do have down syndrome

So it's really gonna be another one of these threads huh

What are you even trying to say? Both times the image was posted I said it wasn't a reliable source. Both when you did it and when I did it. Where is the problem here?

Stop, you're making everyone who likes Jing look bad.

>Implying anyone who likes Jing isn't already a pedo

I mean he's making them look like falseflaging shitposters who don't know how to have a conversation.

LEWD.
T-thank you...

I know this is bait but you're fucking retarded and apparently can't actually see shapes in 3D.

When you see a guy with an afro do you assume he has a massive round head?

>someone built ninja tabi, hasten fatalis, and probably would have finished into golden bow as Thor except he sucked shit and couldnt kill
I want out

I don't see how this effects my argument at all. I described a line from ear to ear across the eyes, it has nothing to do with the rest of the head shape. The line and eyes still meet in the same point.

Nice try on the strawman though. Just make an assumption about what I think and attack that, instead of what I actually said.

???

Nice word salad.

I think you're making the head kinda smaller than is reasonable here.
Also, taking head shape into account, the eyes would still be too low. The main "circle" shape of a head doesn't go to the jaw, so your arrows to the side are disengenuous. It goes from the top of the head to the bottom of the nose. Even with that, her eyes are in line with a teen/tween.

Are you okay? Do you need a nap? If you want read it's okay, lots of people can't read. Probably stay out of discussions though.

You're wasting my time.

Tilted head again. Use something straight on for once.

>top image of jingwei has the head titled in the same way
>durr use a non titled image
fuck off.

>2 hours later
>still shitposting and feeding (You)'s

madmen

Anyone got any tips for a diamond Nox player trying to pick up Ah Puch? I got him to rank 4 but I still feel so shit and lacking in damage with him.

>pick up ah puch
>1 3 2
>win

All this waste of time on a fictional character.

You guys are funny

Of you're talking about conquest he's just not good.

If you mean anywhere else literally just press 4 when shit goes down.l and aegis away if someone jumps on you.

He's an overnerfed gimmick god

Learn to time your corpses to explode them, use the tick on your 3 and hopefully have fun!

>MFW I just wanna talk about smite with other players but everyone wants to talk about retarded shit like Jing and futa.

Why do you even post here if you don't want or just don't at all, ever, post about the game?

We just got a new item added and I have seen a single post about it in the last 25 zero - content posts.

How do you feel about poisoned star?
Is it good?
Is it bad?
Is it OK?
Express your opinion about this new item and other related points so we can leave this frivolous Jing/futa discussions behind.

Besides, there are multiple boards exclusively for futa, or maybe if you would like to talk in a more in - depth manner, you can add eachother on steam. That way you can have the same discussion without interrupting and derailing the topic at hand.

>How do you feel about poisoned star?

Looks fucking OP.

>its another pedophiles vs allied normies episode
Get over it. Do you actually care that much about someone that's posting on an anonymous imageboard?

Just to be clear, this is the fourth time that I'm going to point out that the top image isn't a reliable source either, and shouldn't be looked at since its tilted as well. Four times. Why cant you people just read for once?

No, it's a "she's a child" vs "she's an adult" episode. Stop trying to force your drama into everything, I'm just making a simple point here, I'm not attacking anyone.

>I'm just making a simple point here
And why do you care that much?

Poisoned star seems situational more than anything. It's another "1v1 me faggot u wont" item for most hunters, but really strong on gods with aoe crits like Jing and Merc, possibly Serqet.

I think it will be a balanced item. Except for in duel.

Why don't you just not talk about it, and stop shitting up every thread. Do you actually like arguing with people that much over a pointless topic?

I think you're confusing the emphatic and passionatly angry responses to me, with my calm and plain and simple posts.
I don't "care so much", I just said a thing and certain people lost their minds and got defensive.

>Why don't you just not talk about it
He said, talking about it.

Yeah you just randomly decided to talk about Jing Wei of all things there are to talk about and were completely oblivious of how people here tend to respond.

>you should have known how autistic people are here and made allowances for them
>just pretend Jing doesn't exist, say nothing about her, never talk about her, it's too dangerous
Again, I didn't attack anyone, people just got defensive for no reason. Not my fault.

Guan Yu needs a Lu Bu skin, I would not persue.

Nah, Lu Bu needs to be in the game.

Unless you're brand new to the thread, you already know what you were doing.
Here's another (You)