/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, August 10th:
955 – Battle of Lechfeld: Otto I, Holy Roman Emperor defeats the Magyars, ending 50 years of Magyar invasion of the West.
991 – Battle of Maldon: The English, led by Byrhtnoth, Ealdorman of Essex, are defeated by a band of inland-raiding Vikings near Maldon, Essex.
1944 – World War II: The Battle of Narva ends with a combined German–Estonian force successfully defending Narva, Estonia, from invading Soviet troops.

>News
EU4 DD04/08
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-4th-of-august-2016.961146/

CK2 DD 18: Optimization and Modding
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-18-optimization-and-modding.962057/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive
mega.co.nz/#F!WZZFXDyT!yyb25ZuLdLs0B8vhoKS3LA

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[CK2] - user Music Mod
mega.nz/#!LJpT1bBB!F8HKTwiZSCdMPzArQRNmqXI-N9Q86zQnIpdpCizc9Xg

>>[EU4] - Expensive Warfare Mod 1.0
pastebin.com/gThqFi54

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.5.5 - 29/07/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V7
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2] Many Houses Divided - v 0.0.1.1
dropbox.com/s/jso7qa1c4ystej7/MHD.rar

>>[V2] - 7 Years v4.1
pastebin.com/fMCvXaAA

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!PQgxyACD!bpcXXoWI3Pfu_PJ1_sz5D7wKYO2OStEWr_npgpw0B_w
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

7 seconds

No seriously we need to report this raid

>tfw memebloc is back

>tfw unironically a slav pagan irl

Atleast you leave your house, i've been inside for weeks.

I've been inside for years.

lmao fat white nerd

whatchu gonna do about it white nerds?

speak english NERDS

Wrong link for the CK2 music mod.

updated link (from last thread): mega.nz/#!PQgxyACD!bpcXXoWI3Pfu_PJ1_sz5D7wKYO2OStEWr_npgpw0B_w

>tfw deutsch

deadass my nigger

lmao what a nerd

Does it often happen that Poland gets elected as fucking Emperor of the HRE?
This is ridicolous.

>literally falling for the pagan Jew
Go look at Christianity then go look at Kikism and tell me who will fight the Jew.

The answer to the Jew is strict traditional Christianity not useless paganism.

I literally just updated to the july 17th release today.
Here's some not being used.

me on the far right

At least they are catholic.
The HRE should have a "german-only" requirement for the emperor.

Please leave nerd

deadass my nigger

speak english nerds

redpill me on liquor

Does gsg have a flag?

Poland is ofcourse in an union with Lithuania and me and Spain get drowned in Poles to kill, they dont stop coming, they just dont.

some others

Why the fuck doesn't the HRE has some heavy german-only bias anyway?

I don't remember Poland being this strong in EU3.

t. reed

Paganism does not believe in truth, only in personal interest, therefore is FALSE.

it's actually happened in a lot of my games. usually when austria gets in a PU. it almost always leads to psycho-nightmare shit like pic related

okay I can't get MEIOU to download

so vanilla EU3 or D&T?

The ____ are my greatest allies in Vicky

I know for a fact that the Maronite, Apostolic, Nestorian, and Coptic ones are used. You have to give the game time for the heresies to appear.

wtf you talking about nerds

lmaoing @ these white nerds

deadass my nigger

Germans

Liquor factories

I know you're shitposting but paganism isn't the cuck kike produced religion, Christianity is. Christianity is literally super tolerance, multiculturism, everyone is equal, Christian guilt (from where white guilt comes from) sort of religion.

Paganism is fuck off, I'm self sufficient and proud sort of religion.

Jesus
Who thought this was a good idea?

Did you try getting MEIOU from the archive?

Thats some World War material, holy fuck.

fuck off back to 2013

MEMEBLOC is not back. These are Radical Yugoslavia teenagers stealing MEMEBLOC memes and false flagging as the Official Steam Group members.

>a girl on /gsg/

That's obviously paracuck's diversity quota.

>le steam group falseflag bullshit meme

fucc off lad

Alllllllllright nerds, no shitposting beyond this point. You have been warned.

t. Me

this is also later in the game when pooland was still emperor and the wars of religion happened. needless to say they got ravaged

yeah I tried but it wouldn't work. the hotfix worked fine but not the mod.

the interface looks ugly as balls though from screens I googled so I'm not sure I want it anyway. Someone said D&T was garbage but didn't say why

>The HRE should have a "german-only" requirement for the emperor.
There was a Czech emperor in the 18th century and it wasn't guaranteed that Germans would retain control over the empire in the 14th and 15th century, it could have happened that it was a Czech or Polish or French or Italian dynasty that took hold of the empire.

>memebloc raid going on
>bob just happens to show up
yeah right fuck off back to your steamgroup

>Steamgruppes at war
Epic, i hope they kill eachother.

Why does everything look so much cooler in German? I'm thinking of downloading German version of Eu4 even though I'm not fluent (though I can get by reasonably well).

every atheist/equalityfag i've ever know has been a pagan apologist because of "muh christian imperialism"

Just tried HOIV. Holy shit is that bad.

One of the provinces on the frontline coudn't handle more than 24 units. I control the area with a 24 units army, pushing the ennemy and...suddenly my ally decides to "help" by sending 40 divisions in. The attrition hit hard, we run out of organization and get destroyed.

Just why?

On a related note, while I was invading the US with Italy Germany decided, instead of trying to defend its lands from the Allies, to declare on the USSR. One month later, the Russians were at the gates of Berlin while several german armies were wandering in China.

I could also mention the troops who, instead of walking to the next province, decide to take a boat, regardless of the fact that the ennemy has a naval supremacy on the area.

Fuck you, Johan.

My liege, my work in Veeky Forums /gsg/ seems to have come to fruition. By bribing, cajoling, extorting, threatening and forging documents, I have managed to fabricate a claim on the general presently held by Moderators of Veeky Forums. I leave it up to you whether to use it or not.

Your humble Chancellor, /gsg/ Steam group

>being this ignorant of steemgrup politics

Those are faggots but the difference is in Christianity apologism is built in from the start and you're supposed to feel sorry for million sins you've committed including existing while in paganism, real paganism not >muh trees hippy paganism you're not supposed to feel sorry for anything.

please delete this general so i can finally leave

D&T makes the game too easy

don'tforgetyou'rehereforever.jpg

People also think that the crusades were awful and despicable things and that we should apologize for them.

The AI is fucking shit, that's why

>leaving

daily reminder that if you lads play SP, chances are you're a bunch of hecking lowlives ....

People always conveniently forget Crusades came after three centuries of Muslims rampaging and genociding where they forcefully converted half the Roman world to Islam (including Syria and Palestine, both of which were massively and very importantly Christian and sources of ton of early saints). Really crusades were just looooong overdue revenge.

But then I've also run into fucks (online only, though) that genuinely thought Iberia was rightfully Muslim because they held it for so long and that it was wrong for the Spanish to btfo muzzies in 1492.

ill play mp when it doesn't crash every 10 minutes

I honestly never know if theres a raid or if this is just false flagging

I don't have any friends though.

oh okay. might just stick with vanilla then, though
I find provinces oddly shaped compared to mods

That's just the first name. Every paradox game has a shitty release but tend to be at least playable/enjoyable.

This is a whole new level.

>plays gsgs
>calls other people lowlifes

Is this the supreme ironing?

Use DAO

I seriously hope you lads dont play Prussia.....

pretty sure kojak is the definition of an alpha male who beds like, 5 women every day.

No that is exactly what I mean but I think you're making a mistake. They do not "conveniently forget" but simply do not know what happened. It's because history isn't properly teached anymore, if people would fucking understand what happened in the past, they wouldn't open their doors to invaders.

heh, kid.... it is what it is ;-)

t. kojak

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

Who's "they"

The only glaring flaw is the AI, the rest is passable. Since the AI is shit and stupid, the game is stupidly easy and people lose interest fast.

These are shit borders, at least changeowner to something more visually appealing.

Stop making the thread early, alex

No, but we do have a coat of arms.

>The only glaring flaw is the AI

No that fucking supply system is fucking retarded as well.

I will take Burma and all British land in Asia.

is that the Veeky Forumsleague thing?

True dat. Arrogance is probably even worse than ignorance and arrogance about history combined with ignorance of it can only lead to trouble.

People have almost no clue about even the most most popular parts of history like Hitler and world war two. They know the Hollywood version - Hitler was angry German, he yelled a lot, started a war, there was Holocaust, Americans came through Normandy and then Americans won the war but almost nothing beyond that. I could make a speech that's 90% identical to some Hitler's speech with few changes and updates and, in certain contexts, people could even applaud it in total ignorance.

And don't get me started on the degradation of labels by the left. Everything is racist, sexist, nazi and any politician that isn't immigrant hugging liberal hippie literally Hitler and his party bunch of fascists/nazis.

yeah

this general is probably in the top fifty percent of generals

sadly

that looks better, thanks friend

Emily here. kojak is an alpha male with a HUGE dick that i love to play with turkslayer is a beta fuckboi with a really REALLY small dick

t. girl who dated both kojak and turkslayer

>this general is probably in the top fifty percent of generals

Pfft, please. We're definitely in the top ninety percent of generals.

sorry bout your shit luck

Semitic religions are shit, be they Jew, Christian or Muslim.

Release Bengal and Assam, changeowner provinces for proper Bengal-India border.
Release Sikh and changeowner to natural borders.

>amerilards get back from school
>general turns to shit

Been like this for the past couple of weeks.
Seems like there's less moderation or less strict moderation during this time too, which only increases the problem.

Me and my buddies playing gsg in real life.

>People always conveniently forget Crusades came after three centuries of Muslims rampaging and genociding where they forcefully converted half the Roman world to Islam
It was wrong when goatfucking Muslims did it and it's wrong when drunken Norman mercs did it, pretty simple really

>August
>school
Europoors are THIS dilusional

adherents of abrahamic religions are literally the only relevant people in the world

Sorry your special snowflake bullshit died out a long time ago:^)

>letting Bengal and Assam
>letting Sikhs go

Rightful Indian clay user.

>Crusades happen because religion
Crusades were Pope approved land grabs for unlanded European aristocracy user.

>adherents of abrahamic religions are literally the only relevant people in the world
White people and mudslimes are in the world and it would be that way for the former whether they were Christian or not.

Also you forgot the chinks.