youtu.be/3KKSt6ppO9g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm waiting for the 2017 Si.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WE DEM BOIZ
WE DEM BOIZ
WE DEM BOIZ WE MAKE DEM NOIZ

I can see some faggot youtuber doing this in an SI """""""glamour shoot""""""""

My base TL literally eats Sis for lunch, they dont get any power until redline and then do ricer flybys

tsuchiya begs to differ

The TL accelerates pretty fast, but the Si is more fun to drive

Hi, I bought a tC because I want an automatic and a hatch.

drove a yellow 2012 tc TRD edition fucking things are painfully slow wtf are you talking about

>reading comprehension

TL not tc

I have a theory that the reason people rice the shit out of these things is because they make as much power as a toyobaru on an inferior drivetrain.

Welcome to modern Honda, producer of hopped-up shitboxes and disappointing follow-ups to definitive Japanese sportscars

Went from a 02 si ep3 k20a to a 06 g35 track package, miss the civic but the G is more fun

>tfw going to buy specifically a 02 SI ep2 K20a

It seems like a good idea.

>HFP suspension soon
>not an Si
>automatic
>R18
>sedan

Gonna sneak this worn out shitbox in to Si conventions and laugh at my own misery. I'm going to continue installing parts useful for Si owners and remove them from the market.

what?
oh

>160hp
>no LSD
>5 speed

>>HFP suspension soon
>>not an Si
>>automatic
>>R18
>>sedan
>black tape on a white car holy fucking retard
no..just..no holy fuck no...

non si's assembleeee

Gotta embrace how fucked up it is.

But I did replace the bumper cover soon after. Only had black tape and needed to drive to work the night after I hit someone's disembodied fender in the freeway.

I'm trying to join the Si club. Anything I should be on the lookout for? Thinking bout this one.

portland.craigslist.org/clc/cto/5582010348.html

Buy it, it's a fun car that is reliable as fuck. I did 15 track days in the ep3 and it wouldn't quit. I had big plans for the car but unfortunately got totaled, that's when I ended up buying the g35.

The car needs a lsd, the 5spd is very strong, and the ratios are nice, the chassis is very stiff, faster than a type r Integra with a k20a2.

The stock engine is nothing to boast about but I was making 200whp and in a 2700lb car that's plenty

WE DEM BOIZ
HOLL UP
WE MAKE DEM NOIZ
HOLL UP HOLL UP
AAAAAAAAAAAA

or this one

seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/5587466018.html

>faster than a type r Integra with a k20a2.
umm....what?

i feel it. thats fucking shitty though. buy a manual user seethats my car and it has this

A type r ep3 is faster than a type r Integra

>Difference in 5 horsepower

What are the priorities to get up into that 180-200whp range?

I'm only just now learning the ways of the hatch but I'm liking it.

A2 cams, I/h/e, and a tune nets you 200whp, might be cheaper to start with an a2 or z1. I was going to put a k24 in mine though because I like torque over high rpm

I wish it had a manual, but it was a free car. Can't complain. Might as well upgrade parts as they fail for as long as possible. The automatic transmission in it is honestly not godawful. I can deal with it. I couldn't in the past when I didn't have a manual AE86 as a second car, but it's whatever now. All I care about with the Civic is keeping myself entertained on high speed curves and acting like a cunt on turns during nightly commutes.

What do you think the manuals in non-Si Civics? Like it?

I have one. The manual is excellent, super responsive. It's a joy to change gears.

Also the torque of a R18 compared to a K20 isn't that far off unlike the horsepower (something like 10 ft-lbs) so it's very good for the city

any reason to get any civic si orver an rsx type s? doesn't the rsx have a way better engine?

Had a 2006 and 2009 si. Currently have a Jetta TDI that hopefully will get bought back. Is there going to be an Si hatchback coming? I see the type r will be hatchback, but I won't buy it if you can't get it without that ridiculous spoiler.

What is it about the civic that you guys love so much.

They're cheap, reliable and easy to DD, but why do civic owners think they drive a sports car?

What triggers you about civics being sports cars? The Si is by definition a sport trim and the Type R is a track trim.

Because they can get the rear loose like muscle cars.

nothing triggers me I just don't get it. Why bother with a civic as anything other than a good daily?

Itt >Fuck your idea of a sports car.
youtu.be/3KKSt6ppO9g
How is that not sporty?

Why do people get so hung up about the word "sports car"

Am I not allowed to have fun in my non-sports car?

>
>nothing triggers me I just don't get it. Why bother with a civic as anything other than a good daily?

Also when I was a little kid my dad used to take me to the drag strip. This was before you ever saw any Civics there probably early eighties. what you did see there though was the American equivalency of civics, Chevy celebrities Dodge Darts the front wheel drive kind smaller Gremlins that AMC hatchback thing. I always liked the really small light cars and eventually got into drag cars and civics. There's something neat about being able to drive your car to the drag strip swap out tires and then run a 10 all for cheap.