Accord Decision

Honest to god, I can't decide between the 2013 Honda Accord Sport and EX-L V6 trim.

MPG is great on both
The EX-L V6 comes with a bunch of features (i.e dual center stack screens, lane departure warning, forward collision warning, leather, side view camera, sun roof, etc) but it doesn't look as good as the Sport trim

The Sport trim doesn't have any of the features I mentioned above but it has bigger wheels than the V6, a spoiler, and paddle shifters

I drove both back to back and I liked them equally.
The EX-L V6 had a smoother more plush ride with plenty of power and a 6 speed automatic transmission
The Sport had a livable amount of power but lacked the pull the V6 had. However, it was more engaging to drive - tons more fun than the V6. Couldn't even tell it had a CVT really

Can you help me decide Veeky Forums?
For some reason, they are priced pretty similarly no matter where I look. I can find both still under warranty and factory certified.

I enjoyed driving the 4 cyl. sport variant more than the V6 - but I know I'll miss the V6 power and the features that come with it

(I don't like the EX or EX-L trim without the V6)

I just wish the Sport look came on the V6 model

Neither. Buy something that isn't a boring midsize sedan.

Why? I have a regular sized penis; no need for a sports car

Get the V6 if you have to. Given the choice between a normal automatic and a CVT, aalways take the normal automatic. Fuck the CVT

There's really no point in getting the V6, the Sport will save you a shit load of money.

There is a difference between a car that isn't a boring midsize sedan and a sports car.

This. You can always add the struts and sway bars from the sport model later. Avoid the CVT and you'll end up with a far more reliable package.

My opinion on CVTs changed when I drove the Accord, it's nothing like Nissan's if that's what you're basing it on.

how it feels and the known reliability of it are 2 different things.
I have yet to see anyone with a reliable CVT that isn't in a hybrid

If I'm not mistaken the 2016 sport comes in V6
Also lane departure and forward collusion warnings go off every 5 fucking seconds even in normal driving. The cameras mistake you doing wrong shit all the time. They constantly beep and the head up display on the center stack says BRAKE everytime you get close to someone. Buy a model that doesn't have those trust me

Fuck the OP, he's already got his mind made up on a cuckbox and just looking for validation for his shitty decision and imminent buyer's remose.

i drive an 08 accord exl with 4 cyl

what is a modern equivalent that is a bit more fun

get the V6. Even though their autotragics aren't too great, at least they're better than those God awful CVTs...also
>dat 270+ V-TAK horse powah yo!

Driving a stock 302hp RWD and novelty ran out quick, it feels really fucking slow once you get used to it after a month or so.

I'm OP

this is not me

part of my brain says that. the other says V6 because i don't want to fall flat on my face when I try to pass someone

I never said the accord wasn't a boring midsize sedan. But i don't want a sports car right now.

Nissan CVTs scare me. The Accord will still be under warranty so if anything breaks I should be ok.

I kinda like all the beeps.

but user, which cuckbox trim tho. validate me

Get the Sport with a manual trans or you're a faggot.

Or buy an E39 530/540i

Kill yourself.

>liking honda cvts
>liking the beeps
gtfo normie.

I'm sorry I like the beeps

I'd rather have the V6 tho so you're wrong there.

I guess I made up my mind then. I'm gonna go for the V6. K thx bai

>once you get used to
this

that's why pic related aren't either of my cars(kek, mom's accord and brother's lewd). I DD a shitbox 9th gen civic, it's slow as fuck but at least muh commute is comfy. Plan on buying something faster someday but only for weekends. Seems pointless DDing anything remotely quick; I imagine it takes the fun out of driving the car eventually

My Sport is at 40k miles and I've had no issues, my cousin who has the same car is at 90k miles and has no issues either.

>i'll get X eventually
No you won't. You'll put it off and put it off and eventually you'll get cucked by your wife and/or have kids and you'll never have it.

I drive about 50 of these cars a day.
>I work at Honda
Go ahead and buy it man guarantee after the first week you will be fed up with the beeps

out of any Honda 2013+. Which would you choose?

>you'll get cucked by your wife and/or have kids and you'll never have it.
fug...I hope this scenario happens actually

>tfw 23y/o KV
>tfw you will never be expecting your first chilrens on the way
>tfw you will never be forced by your qt wife to trade in your old coupe shitbox for a "safe" SUV
>[suffering intensifies].jpeg

probably the accord coupe V6 mated to a 6 speed manual. i drive a 2015 honda civic 5 speed and im dying to get one. but my first choice would be a 2015 civic si coupe