/pso2g/ - Phantasy Star Online 2 General #1148

■ Current Update (7/20): 「境界を越えし漆黒の闘神」Part 2
bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-maintenance-7272016/

■ Weekly Boost & Events Schedule
pso2.jp/players/news/?charid=i_boostevent
├ Google: google.com/calendar/[email protected]
├ Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Scratches: Shiny Summer Days (until 8/24), Eorzea Selection (until 8/10), Darkness Ruler (until 12/14)
pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
└ 4th Anniversary Revival Scratches (until 8/10): pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/ac/20160727/accessory/

■ Next Update (8/10): 「銀翼と黄金の都」
bumped.org/psublog/sachiko-kobayashi-performs-in-newest-pso2-update/

□ FAQs, Guides (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information: bumped.org/psublog/
pastebin.com/CxBP1mEA (embed) (embed)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ml9MGiN2Ich09mDtR82N1zn62oa1Mp6x6yzRjHrEf8c/ (Last Updated: 7/25/2015)
├ Basic English Patch: psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=206
├ Buy ARKS Cash using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa (embed) (embed)
bumped.org/psublog/pso2es-guide-chip-database/

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.cirnopedia.info/ (EN - OUTDATED AS FUCK)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Main_Page (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Tree: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affix: pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage: 4rt.info/psod/

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C6PNc9KN50M
pastebin.com/g4aGPpUi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for Mountain Dew

>Start Heaven and Hell Extreme quest
>630 after 1st floor
Well, shit. That's pretty aggravating.

Mtn.Dew Code Red

I swear I've seen this picture with another character before...

I remembered.
A shame they sell these kinds of games on Steam now instead of having them for free.

New wallpaper when?
Hopefully on the August 24th update.

Fuck you now I want a mtn.dew.

Sailor Gene is fine too

Three different flavors of shit.

>quna
>shit

Nigga i will fight you

Only Orange Quna.

>They're still trying to push Echo
Not surprising seeing as I'm seeing more evidence of "our character not being our character because we died during PD" or something stupid like that.
This story's a wreck. Can't we just be regular guys who trained hard and obliterate badguys again?

>teleports behind u
>psh, nothing personnel, arks

XD
EPIC XD

Why didn't the mc ARK choose to take an essence of the profound darkness and use that in battle?

Is it because its too evil?
Can't control it?

Ide dock into Genes bay if you know what I mean

same

they were purified of evil photons because they were put in a freezer for 2 years

How's ranger in es? Could I sphere eraser everything into oblivion if I set myself up right or are there vastly superior options?

user in the previous thread said gunner with elder rebellion is good for one passing, which I'm fine with switching if I ever get that, also because my ranger is only level 5.

>2 year old wallpaper
>They're still trying to push Echo

well I did something similiar last year for the anniversary of my birth so here we go
time to see how much shit I get for this
I just want you all to know that even if you guys incessantly shitpost and fling shit at each other
you're all nice people deep down and I know it

okay sappy moment over here have a lewdkini screenshot and now I'll fuck off

someone run full clears xq with me too or I'll lose my mind

I can help you

I know some of you can make something better off this

>Going through story board
Enga death flags everywhere. And I can't wait to see Matoi fuck shit up again. Maybe it's some way for Luther to come back as well. You can't have a dead guy winning a popularity contest. He has to come back.

I'd do a full clear with you if you asked slut

I don't know who the fuck you are but here's your reply, you little shit.

>Full XQs
>Solo
What Austere are you going for? I also need to get mine done but so boring to do..

To be fair, while I said gunner is probably the best choice (because the likelyhood of you getting the required loadout to use a rig tmg is stupidly low, and the likelyhood of you getting a jigma tmg is just as bad) since you can use the full power of a 13* tmg (~1400 attack), it doesn't actually matter what class you play. Use whatever you want until you have a really good loadout that you can kill shit with.

Basically, here's my own tier list of weapons:
tmg > ds > db> daggers > rifle > rest are shit. All the other weapons are slow or the pa's unwieldly/shit (overend, wild round, kaiser rise, any gen 1 PA/tech apart from sataim/justice crow) so they don't do well with chips that have an activation rate lower than 中. You realistically want 中++ passive chips for slow weapons because for every 3 hits those weapons do, you could for example do 12 with a tmg, meaning a 小 or 小+ chip rate is realistically fine for those.

Apparently million storm is quite strong, but to utilise it well you need chips that have a high activation rate (because bow is a medium/slow weapon with poor cp regen), same for launcher/sphere eraser (for sphere eraser you'd also want 3 rigid units for +60 max cp, not practical to obtain for you if you don't have 11* passes since you're new to es and their obtaining requirements).

tl;dr when you're starting out it's best to focus on one class. If you generally play that class in the main game, do that class first since exp transfer is capped at 5 levels per transfer both ways. If that class is gunner you're set, if it's not gunner that's fine, just be on the lookout for a high rarity ER chip. I'd say if you only have one 7/8* PA at this point, you'd be best off scratching fun for an ER6, even though it's pretty shit by comparison to the others especially given its cp cost/use and that its ability level can't be raised via 9* lilipans.

happy birthday luna
ill xq with you

>you're all nice people deep down and I know it
HA
HAHAHAHAHA
FUNNY GUY
KILL YOU IMMEDIATELY
TODAY WILL BE YOUR BEST DEATH DAY EVER
>namedropped ezpz
ALSO THE QUICKEST ONE

Happy birthday hopefully you and everyone replying to you kill themselves. Here comes your present, it's warm white and sticky, can you guess what it is?

>not knowing how attentionwhores work

what a fucking faggot

>Hesitating to do story board because of multiple choice answers I can't understand
I know your answers don't actually matter, but still...

Happy Birth

giantess pls

They could go back to the old way of making it matter.

>choose wrong answer
>now you aren't bffs with the heroine
>bad end

I appreciate the advice, I'll take it into consideration. I just figured I'd go with ranger since it is indeed my main and I got sphere eraser like right off the bat from rappy medals, which I guess I should mention, I have played this before, I just don't know the major in and outs of it.

Gonna scratch some fun and see what I can get and I'll try gunner and maybe switch to rifle if I can. Thanks again!

you're so cute :3

You're fuckin gay dude

I concur.

Don't agree with me you little shit, do you know what happens to nerds who agree with me? I kick them in their smelly, grotesque, NEET, virgin balls and then I give them atomic wedgies.

When are we getting the Godzilla stuff?
Do we have it already and I just cant find it?

24 just like everything fucking else

How long do you have to wear an outfit to get the star gems?

Until it says you can harvest it.

about 24 hours

but I do everyday, just no one responds

rod because I decided I might as well stop beating around the bush and start gearing my force instead of getting stupid gimmicky shit like wired lances

I was just saying it for now since I need to go to work

thanks
I'm doing this next time as well so assuming neither of us or the general or the game dies you can tell me to kill myself next year as well
isn't that jolly good fun

>log in
>look at new stuff
>realize said stuff looks like shit on you're waifu
>no one to do cmode with and even then it's too much of a repetitive grind to warrant a 2% increase in damage against certain enemies
>same EQs from last year and the year before that
>no challenging content to build your gear towards
>erp is degenerate behavior and a waste of time
>not even a crew to hang and have fun with anymore
>only enjoyment comes from shitposting
>log out

youtube.com/watch?v=C6PNc9KN50M

Draft No. 81

THE NOSE

I'd have hung out with you if you had stuck around

>not even a crew to hang and have fun with anymore
How about you just make new friends

too short or too long?

Can you repeat that using the english language?

FUCKING NEWSFLASH!!!!!!!

YOUR CHARACTER LOOKS LIKE SHIT, HAS LOOKED LIKE SHIT, AND WILL LOOK LIKE SHIT INTO THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE

STOP POSTING.

It's too wide.

xd

are you seriously being a grammar shark here of all places

The eyes. The hair. The nose. Color scheme. The eye distance and angle.
Holy fucking shit just kill yourself pretentious scum. Why not just beg people for a good character file. Or not. You will end up creating an abomination because you don't know how to blend colors properly.
Even this shit is better than yours, I'd say they need better hair color and probably a better hairstyle would not come bad, they got too much plain black on the upper half. Yours is just a mere abomination.

On ship 4 or do you mean just being logged in? Either way it's only part of a very big problem.

It just isn't the same user. Nishi and Nhite are irreplaceable.

ship 2

Thanks for the compliment. I NOW HAVE EVEN MORE REASON TO MAKE HER LOOK BEAUTIFUL. I'LL TRY EVEN HARDER

yeah, i thought as much

>Gene
>not Jenne

How 2 do rhythm game with live concert?

Stop rape of Mikus song please sega

miku a shit, stay mad sign you bitch nigga

Are there sliders of Sachiko yet?

>erp is degenerative behavior and a waste of time
I do not understand this at all, this was all you were about for pretty much ever. The public displays of ERP, the lewd talk, even IRL photos. Are you being ironic because this is a 180 right now.

This is one of her best song I will not stand for this
Im contacting my dad who works for SEGA

>MAKE HER LOOK BEAUTIFUL

You mean, slightly more or less of a turd then the last time you posted? "G-GUYS D-DOES SHE LOOK KOWAI N-NOW!?" This is literally all you post and have posted for months. If you haven't realized by now that your character is a irredeemable piece of steaming shit then you're beyond help.

You're a pathetic thirst-lord that's shit at ERP. It's time to kill yourself Lilith, unlike Skele you won't be mourned by anyone.

Killing myself requires way too much effort

pastebin.com/g4aGPpUi

for anyone interested in the arks-layer cybering each other in IRC. its pretty cringe worthy, so you are now warned. (for those of you who don't know. Nora is an individual in their IRC chatroom who is a dude that likes to pretend they are a girl online to get exactly what you see here).

That's not how tails work.

Its not even a song originally from miku

ERP has been and will always be a pass-time for nerds. Flirting is immediately more intimate and requires way less effort. I always did a lot of the stuff you mentioned and for fun and (You)s because I'm a huge attention whore.

As bad as enju and sign. Maybe even a step-up.

fuck ERP, I just fap to my own char.

>dewman
>beautiful
good fucking luck

Thank you user!

>thinking you are any better than those two

on 2 since you were there

>Ray requiring AQ runs demotivated me to the point where I don't feel like logging in anymore
>shit scratch
>shit patch notes
>nothing worthwhile, even egg recycling is fucking pointless
Good job, Sega, maybe make collection files actually doable in EQs that actually happen next time. And I'll go play some of that Astral Realm garbage for now.

Where is it from then?

I was just asking for advice and you guys started the whole your character is shit thing. If your gonna continue might as well give up on real life contact.

(Citation needed)

Sorry then user, maybe next time.

exactly
show me your quality erp

Steam doesn't save logs.

>Ray requiring AQ runs
You can get some required mobs/bosses from later XQ floors.

>Nishi and Nhite are irreplaceable.

How close-minded, oh well.

So uhh where are people getting 255「ラッピーズ」 from? Is it a japanland onry thing?

>100m+ for one ticket
jesus

How the hell are people getting 300 baridrans already

they cheat

mobile does

>posting niggers

drake time? drake time

its a reward for playing in the netcafe in japan

they use tweaker

Meme magic.

Japan onry. You need to go to net cafes.