/drg/ Danganronpa General: Investigation Trio Edition

Last Thread → hit image limit
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Delete the fucking embed
>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [INSERT UPDATE HERE WHENEVER A NEW EPISODE IS UP]
pastebin.com/phVt6uv1

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/8YGv6KTX

>Project Space - WIP
Character Concepts: piratepad.net/okErIObTD5

>DR3: Despair Arc episode 1, lines sorted by character
pastebin.com/SGuUskBf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XoxXNSwbgSI
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9R1s5C9prI
epicmafia.com/game/5323921
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

chiakis tities

Flat.

Post Hinanami

FAT

Better?

youtube.com/watch?v=XoxXNSwbgSI

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9R1s5C9prI

can watch ass

Yes, i guess so

I like everyone in Future except eggy.
I dislike everyone in despair except kuzu, soda, and hyako.

why do they block these kind of trailers for other countries?
I mean, you already did the dubs, you want someone else to do it in your language or what?

Also hope Nidai's dubs don't stop because of this.

Souda!!

For anyone non-US
Use a "Betternet" extension for Chrome

Miyuki soon

C'mon, Hinata-kun!
Let me see a smile!

It's SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

here

Everyone in the Future arc sounds ok for the most part
For the despair arc Souda is the only one I like

God who did they cast for Komaeda's voice
he sounds like Ed (the tall dumb one) from Ed Edd n Eddy, except higher pitched, he sounds like that really annoying fat kid in class that constantly makes jokes and has a weird ass laugh, he sounds like a clown trying too hard to impress the kids at the local birthday party, its just so gross, what the hell

Souda!!

Man I'm no weeb elitist who shuns dubs but damn this is bad.

It's the same guy who voiced him in the games

So the DR3 animes are the last we'll ever get of the Hope's Peak universe, correct?

Oh and it sounds like they cast a guy from Nigeria for Tanaka
Well he sounds like he has a nasal congestion now,

Allegedly. In primary mediums anyway, good change there'll be stuff like more novels and what have you

Hopefully

There's a reason why people shun dubs. This is why.

It should be, but who knows. Kodaka could just be trolling us again

When is he not trolling us?

Maybe it'll be one of the few times he isn't trolling us

Some of you are alright. Don't come to Hope's Peak tomorrow

Nope I don't believe it for a second, not after Aoi's fake death.

I've learned my lesson.

>Despair

Are these different voices to the game dub?

The better step up their game Despair feels like nothing happens

the only good was building up Seiko and co

Didn't the Tragedy happen in 2011 in the DR-verse?

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

Are you a Seiko and Tokoposter now?

Some are different, some are still the same

I always posted Seiko.
Especially when they are shops of my own.

I want to love-fuck Chiaki.

I want Nagito to hope-fuck me!

I want to gently-hug Kotoko

Fuyuhiko, Ibuki, Akane, and Gundam have different VA's. Everyone else is the same.

I remember the SDR2 English Dub being pretty good, but here only Hiyoko, Souda, Mahiru, Sonia and Mikan sound like themselves

I see. You never include me in your goodnight licks..Even though i'm in the picture.

>Not getting Chris to voice Tanaka again.

oh no...

Aw man, they all had some of the best voices in the game.

I hear ya, Toko, I hear ya...

The fuck you mean, I eat cereal sometimes.

He was like THE ONE dub Va I liked in DR2.
Come the fuck on funimation...

I want to love-hug Monaka!

>The one dub VA

Come on, with the exception of one or two voices, the DR2 dub was pretty good.

Like last night I wasn't included.

I am very picky user, Brain was a good Hajime. But im still subs over dubs.

What Brian? Hajime was voiced by Johnny Yong Bosch

I assure you to double check.

Fuck I meant Monokuma, but Bosch was a good hajime. No idea why they keep getting women to voice male protags.

Hey /drg/, do any of you guys have experience with /3/? Any tips or recommendations for a guy who's looking to do some things with 3D modelling?

I have no prior experience with this kinda stuff. Was wondering if any of y'all knew where to start with it.

Its OK! I was just trying to tell you is all. How was work though?

yeah i got experience with three's

I made a few skins for Jedi knight academy but that was about it.

one more player
epicmafia.com/game/5323921
pls

I got some Dr. Shauls but I have no idea if they are helping me with my feet.

I am just going to buy a pair of shoes with built in cushioning, and rough it until I get my first paycheck.

I have my Dr. Shauls inside my shoes with cushioning! It's heaven!

Mine keep scrunching up and getting dislocated and I have to keep manually adjusting them.

You do know they have a sticky part right?

I don't have the image today... But I still want to love-kiss Mahiru!

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO

>Punches Naegi and makes him bleed
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school.
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to take kill the donut but jobbed again.
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair.

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE.

He is gonna kick everyone in the damn anime and survive, shrugging it off while kicking the traitor back to hell. HE WAS LITERALLY INVOLVED IN ALL THE DEATHS, HE'S GONNA KICK EVERYONE.

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfags and Chiakifags need not apply to based Juzo.

FUCK

Do you two mean Dr. Scholl's?

Anyway, Toko, if you find that the new shoes you get don't help, maybe you should consider custom orthotics? I have ankle problems and when I got some it made a huge difference in my day-to-day.

...s-sauce?

I KNEW IT! LMAO!
Yeah Dr. Scholl's

Ahh, okay. Sorry, just wasn't sure if the name might be different between countries. Thanks Pryle!

He's gonna die after punching Edgelord supreme in the face, calling it now.

No problem! I thought it looked wrong when I was spelling it but I was like whatever.

I can't believe I could not figure out how to put a fucking cushioner in my shoe.

Don't worry.... Your not the only one who did that....

>Be 20 something kissless virgin NEET
>One day while you're out shopping for groceries, you catch the attention of a girl who's way out of your league
>She approaches you on her own and starts jokingly teasing and flirting with you
>At first you think she's setting up some kind of prank and that she thinks you're repulsive like other girls, but you meet her a few more times after that and each time you do she's sociable and even seems to enjoy being around you
>Eventually, you decide to try and ask her out on a date but, before you can work up the nerve, she predicts your intentions and happily gives you her number of her own accord
>You start dating this girl and she's the best thing that ever happened to you
>She makes you try new things, is always supportive of and kind to you, is full of witty banter and gradually starts to bring you out of your shell
>Eventually, she takes your virginity tenderly and lovingly, making you feel confident for the first time in a long time
>As your relationship deepens, however, she begins to start doing everything for you
>She cooks for you, cleans for you, becomes more or less your only source of affection and support
>She effectively completely remodels you, encouraging you into getting a good job, get in shape, dress better, take care of yourself, etc.
>All the while she fosters your dependence on her, gently reminding you that she's all you have and that without her you'd be nothing in the most subtle ways
>Con't

Of course he will. You don't lay a finger on Kodaka's self-insert mary sue and expect to walk away alive.

>eventually, you try to propose to her
>When you do, her soft and approachable face suddenly contorts into one of cruelty and disgust
>"Oh, sorry, user. Did you think I loved you or something? How could I? You have no ambition, no personality, no good looks and no will of your own. Did you seriously think you were anything other than a project for me? Wow, I guess you're stupid too. A stupid, ugly, disgusting, empty, gullible waste of flesh who genuinely deluded himself into thinking anyone with half a brain could ever love him. How despairingly pathetic."
>She goes on like this, systematically destroying the self-esteem she instilled in you and leaving you teetering on the edge of despair
>And she's right, too. Without her, you're nothing. She was the only thing that made your life worth living and now it turns out she never loved you.
>There's no point in anything anymore. After tasting the life she gave you, there's no way you could ever go back to being what you once were
>In fact, you can barely even remember what you once were. Everything that once made you you had been changed to appease her.
>As you kneel there wracked with these thoughts of despair, she suddenly bends down and reaches out to you.
>"Hey, user~ You're probably thinking about how worthless you are without me. Can you feel yourself falling deeper into despair? It probably makes you feel like taking a razor to your throat and ending your miserable life right here."
>She's right. There's no coming back from this. The only thing you can do is kill yourself.
>Just at that moment, she places both hands on the side of your face, forcing you to look into her eyes.
>"Hey, user~ Even though you're human garbage, it doesn't mean there isn't still a way for you to win back my love. You can go back to how it used to be."
>You'd do anything to feel her warmth and affection again. She's your entire world. You need her to love you.
>"All you need to do is join me in despair..."

I
BU
KI
MI
O
DA

>tfw you will never be pathetic enough to be converted to despair

Do you want to play with me user?

Mahiru doesn't play games though?

>tfw she'll never love you back

That's why you get her drunk and cuddle her.

Then you lock her in the basement and torture her until she develops stockholm syndrome.

>tfw she won't even talk to you

>tfw

>tfw she straight up blocks you on social media, ignores/avoids you in public and has chad tell you to fuck off

>when she calls you big bro and is completely unaware how it feels to the recipient.

>tfw Chad tries to tell you again but you're done taking his shit

>tfw you are chad

I thought you said you were gay.

>tfw She was always a figment of your imagination