Where were you when Scotty fucked up

Today on Scotty Kilmer channel, i run out of things to talk about ! So I'm going to show you something i have no knowledge in.

I like Scotty Kilmer.

Kilmer is a walking stereotype of every boomer age mechanic I've ever met. They've all turned into bitter turd-burglars who hates modern cars, because COMPUTERS!

We have a fucking mechanic at our dealership named Joe who is like a short, bald headed clone of Scotty

desu they have fair reason to hate them. ford's smartlock for example. when the ecu fails after 20 years, full ECU, lock module, key replacement.

but really the reason they hate it is because they are part pickers. they dont actually know shit about cars. so the very first moment something difficult comes up like diagnosing an electrical fault they just meltdown.

Literally can not stand this stupid old cunt.

>I'm going to show you how to fix and weld rusted out sections
Should be good for a laugh.

>but really the reason they hate it is because they are part pickers. they dont actually know shit about cars. so the very first moment something difficult comes up like diagnosing an electrical fault they just meltdown.

I agree completely. It flashed through for Kilmer on his Mercedes video.
>do you really want a car that tells you when there is a problem with the wiring to the light inside the trunk?!

Yes motherfucker, I do. It makes having to diagnose an actual electrical fault far easier.

Tldw: Rusty plates boogerd onto rusty frames and painted over.

he's literally one of the worst auto related youtubers on the net, what did you expect?

God him and that autistic fuck Doug DeMuro

Doug Demuro is just the worst

I should add...
"LOUD OLD ASSHOLE BOOGERS RUSTY PLATE ON JAP SCRAP AND HATES COMPUTERS"

fuck those welds were terrible

His crusade on Mercedes is hilarious though, he's so fucking MAD.

I stopped watching his videos after he bitched about Mercedes.

REV
E
V

DID YOU SEE HOW THEY REACTED TO MY JAPANESE IMPORTED RIGHT HAND DRIVE 1990 NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R I IMPORTED FROM JAPAN MYSELF AND TOTALLY DIDN'T JUST BUY FROM AN IMPORTER???

>closing shot of him coming out his rape bunker

I think he's hilarious, he's not a mechanic by any means just an enthusiast

Can you see if there are any low mileage Volvo s80 v8s going to auction soon? 2007-10

SCOTTY'S WELDS AND RAPE BUNKER

Can it get any worse?

Friendly reminder to never take advice from someone who advocates using compression fittings on brake lines.

Why is this bad?

They work quite well if they are of decent quality

You should use a trip so that I can filter you

Scotty pls go

>getting upset he can't downvote a post
>has to announce publicly the post upsets him
Spotted the reddit

What the fuck are you talking about faggot I just want you to use a trip so I can set a filter to not see your posts ever again because you're obviously a dumbass.