strawpoll.me/10965598
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=729558708
community.playstarbound.com/resources/enhanced-body-shape.774/
youtube.com/watch?v=q-Rqdgna3Yw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please convince me to return to my human character

It's one of the best races.
strawpoll.me/10918436/

Do hylotl still confirm they have multiple hearts in some scans or was that retconned too

the ability to become Doomguy

How do I do that?

Real disappointed that you human purists hate Florans so much, considering we are top two race. Think of the good times that could be had, meeting exciting xenos and finding out if they're fuckable/edible together.

Gunfaggot user here. I had night classes today and will have them tomorrow so I took a break from making guns for now. On friday I will resume making them and should probably have all the sprites finished this weekend, and then I'll move onto making the recipes and balancing and stuff. If I can make the files easily, I should have the whole thing done in a week or two. I shouldn't have too many problems with coding since I've fiddled around with the files before.

The human purists on /sbg/ are the boring kind that don't even want to fuck their way through space.

Can anyone make a quick sketch of my character cutely hugging a poptop?

Better reference i.imgur.com/tQmbdf4.png

Please and thanks!

So is this game fun to play now?

RIP
AND
TEAR

Is Mabinogi still alive? I remember having a lot of fun with it but I'm scared to go back because Mabigen keeps dying and I'm scared of being alone

Big hylotl titties.

Can't we just build a giant aerosol can, fill it with something really flammable, and use it as a galactic herbicide?

Are you trying to get floran high again?

Fuck off you faggot spic. Stop playing pretend and quit being such a disappointment to your whole family. Nobody here is going to enable your shitty little fantasies, you'll get no escapism here.

>Humanity gives up its home for the (((diversity))) meme
>Not appreciated for it, considered one of the most boring species
>Earth gets destroyed

I just can't play as a human in this game.

>tfw this general has become a dendrophilia hotspot
can us avians join in with you humans?

>flammable
It'll do far more than get them high

>Nazi mod removed from workshop because German person isn't OK with it
>meanwhile, a literal Jew thinks it's funny
Nigga what

Will guns be race locked like how armor is?

You're fucking with me, it actually got removed?

There was a discussion about it last thread, actually, I just saw that

and tried posting in the dead thread

Eh, I might do some gigantic POS sketch because i'm bored.
Give me something in return and that might may turn into a will.

Do not do anything involving that faggot and his shitty character

Every thread huh?

I hope your character never gets drawn.

Don't draw his shitty character

Fuck off faggot, go sit at a table alone at the banquet again

It's no worse than doing it for anyone else that asks for it. And before you say "Well you're just encouraging him to post more" you two felt the need to post even more drivel deriding it. You've already done more than they have so far.
And yes, I'm even making it worse by responding to the both of you. Welcome to Veeky Forums, where trip users will always be, and you can't stop it.

I want to play with /sbg/ but I also want to use a lot of mods. What do?

That's the plan, yes, since everyone is getting their own guns. If possible I'll make it so that blueprints of the guns can drop, but that'll probably come later. Right now I'm just foxused on doing what I wanted to do initially - Guns for each race at each tier. I'll do blueprints and other extraneous stuff later.

suck it up.

What?

>(((black)))

You don't know just how much of a complete shit heap that tripfag is then, it is certainly worse than doing it for anyone else that asks.

You gave him attention. Good job

Think we should have a companion poll. I have a theory that almost nobody likes OR hates apex because they're fucking bland and their aesthetic is unappealing but they aren't written to be deliberately cunty like hylotl and don't have anything outstandingly "gross" about them like avians.

strawpoll.me/10965598

Yeah, in the thread about it on the forums there was this post
>I can report anything I want, I can even report fraction' universes if I find it displeasing. But it doesn't mean it will get removed. It got removed because it violates the guidelines. and just because you can't see its the spread of hate doesn't make it any less real.
>Take a chill pill.
I think she made a good point, frackin has that vore shit in it and should probably be reported.

It's actually a human in a costume, there is no (lel) Space Alpaca (xD) race in the game.

Are you not aware of his history? Mariel is a fucking parasite when it comes to asking for free drawings, often turning around with "it's not good enough" and asking for someone else to edit it. He's as bad as that egyptian cat loving idiot.

>Frackin has vore

wh-what?

Most likely as a result of just stealing assets from all over the place and not even editing them, the zoroark sprite sheet includes the zoroark eating something the same size as it and getting a distended belly.

I think it's fine

And we're at ten posts already that bitch about the same thing. Good work, you're ten to one. If it's not good enough, tough tits, so what's your point?

Does anyone know how to spawn an invisible backpack in game?

!!!!!!! black!!

No, but there is a mod.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=729558708

Is it even possible to make a male Avian that doesn't look like his top priority is finding the Outpost gloryhole and sticking a finger through it?

Well guys we have posters defending tripfags.

I'd say starbound general has gotten worse than undertale general, or FN@F general at this point.

well done

Yeah you're right I should create a second character.

What's "gross" about the avian? Why are you bullying best race?

You could use the hunter knife, it's barely noticeable.

Our point is to not give Mariel what he wants. Can someone post that screen about Mariel being a shitter about drawfags?

>I'm going to draw something for a notorious ingrate who will shit on me for doing something for him
Go ahead and waste your time then you defensive faggot

But that IS the top priority of every male Avian.

No invisible stuff in the base game, sadly. Avali have items for every slot that makes them invisible, however. This user here has a nice stand-alone one if you aren't already using Avali.

>start new character
>outpost fully unlocked already
neato~

The tits in vanilla Starbound really are just tragic, aren't they?

apex are how they are because they were literally made to be space apes in a 1984 dystopia.

They're bland and lifeless because the Miniknog makes sure they are

Yes, thankfully EBS exists.

community.playstarbound.com/resources/enhanced-body-shape.774/

Wish someone would restore the early beta tit size though

How far back would one have to go to find said tit size?

Would you look at that, you figured out you were wasting your time. Can't say much else to you though. You've already written your opponent off as inferior, so it'd be a waste.
So your entire point is that this particular person asking for something just happens to be fickle? Isn't that this entire thread?
Actually, hold up, did no one even notice that I was basically asking for a bribe when I originally asked? This is seeming like a bunch of knee-jerk responses.

I just hope it's mex just posting without a trip pretending to be someone else

I think the koala updates should have them, but you'd need to edit the new armor added afterwards

Never mind, I actually figured how to spawn an invisible cape

/spawnitem shortcapeback 1 '{"directives": "?replace;6f2919=00000000;a85636=00000000;e0975c=00000000;ffca8a=00000000"}'

A maid hugging a poptop, right? I think I got it.

You're fucking dense man, lurk more

Literally the furry race. Wouldn't be as bad if they looked more like egyptian gods or something and less like doofy fursonas. Plus there's only two kind of avians, obnoxious retards that make everything about their religion and obnoxious retards that make everything about how they're atheist.

I don't mean what their (regular) settlements are like, I mean the concept itself is boring.

Holy fuck that's amazing. I'm crying.

>not putting the faces upside down
shameful

Those are their nipples, user. You've never seen poptop nipples before?

What would happen if you dyed it? Would it become visible again?

i think the reason why mariel is hated on is that he uses a trip making his faggotry stand out more
that being said, i haven't seen much of this myself

no idea, i honestly haven't tried dying it

Glitch are worst. Beep boop I am a robot who acts like a medieval peasant and talks like an elcor.

>Adjective: I am so stupid that I starve to death because I'm programmed to, making my artificial nature completely superfluous.

I'd mock them further but there's absolutely nothing more to the race than that.

Humans are objective worst race. How else can you explain them being basically extinct!?

You discredit yourself by not knowing what "adjective" means and also by having absolutely shit taste.

youtube.com/watch?v=q-Rqdgna3Yw

Does this particular top and belt piece still exist or is it a lost artifact of the beta?

>Best race
>Apex is dead last
>Worst race
>Apex is dead last

>tfw don't feel like playing anymore

What are some fun mods that make the game more fun? It feels like exploring planets is a waste of time since I've already got all the good stuff.

Supporting my hypothesis, though there's not many votes on worst yet.

That's pretty much the entire reason why I'm so critical on trip-hate. Quite a few end up deserving it, yeah. But I've also seen threads where a trip user is genuinely benevolent and helps people out, then makes a single mistake. That mistake catalyzes the "hive mind" that most threads have and it stirs everything up into a froth.
Fast forward a week or two and the "hive mind" has turned anything regarding them into an object of ridicule and rampant hatred. That results in what we have here: three or four people browbeating someone else saying "They're a bad egg." "Don't bother with them" "just filter them and go on" and supplying no more evidence than anecdotes. If the person persists, they're labeled dense, a faggot, moron, "not been in the general long enough", etc. and anyone that was arguing with them walks away as if they won.

Hylotl ship seems make having an engine room easy, small ish room with just one big engine at the back.

He's also hated for intentionally ruining/crashing multiplayer games because he didn't get his way

Frackin Universe has some weird side progression shit. It's buggy as fuck last i knew, but maybe you can try that.

I think the top does, belt is probably gone

Yeah, thats what I like about it. Mine looked like this before I redid it for 1.0.

What ship is the most comfy? I've given up on making the human ship comfy because of the room layout.

There is nothing wrong with fishtits.

And if they were user that one slip up would not affect their future good advice. Fuck they could even adopt a new trip but noooooo, everyone has to know who i am and the reputation I've built up!

Are you new or something?

Other than non-mammals having mammaries.

Could just play something else and come back and start over in a few months, that's what I do with SB and Terraria when I get bored.

He's fixed a lot of bugs in the last few weeks. It's still a bloated mess and the content is hit or miss and you will NEVER have enough inventory space unless you use that mod that lets you pick up filled containers, but after managing to slog through without killing myself or uninstalling it for a couple of days it did eventually get fun (once the wonderful world of cheesy ridiculous FU weapons opened up to me).

Doesn't matter, as long as it makes my dick go.

>complaining about hylotl when you have bird and plant tits

Maybe they're closer related to whales and dolphins rather than actual fish.