Shitty car mod thread

Post your shittiest, I wanna see em

Pennsylvania... doesn't surprise me at all

its so bad its good

I don't know why but i like this. Just needs to redo that back window.

see if it had tinted american flag on the back it would be 10/10

someone post that shitty blue Toyota Tundra

>arm

The fog lights.

I hacked out small sections of the lower Bumper to make them sit straight. It doesn't matter though, the bumper is crooked from the previous owner getting drunk and hitting a ball hitch on the pass side.

this is the kind of person that wants to make sure they never get rear-ended again

This upsets me. Old Camrys are great cars

Why do people do these sorts of things? Are they just retarded?

Fog lights, great idea. In case you get lost in a swamp or something.

Those seats are actually kinda rad, to be fair.

I imagine all these cars are in flyover states, thus the people are weird and inbred and make poor decisions.

I bought the 4runner because of that massive fucking blizzard in VA this year. My family and I were fucked because all we had that was semi capable was my MIL's dilapidated Subaru.

The fog lights are for storms.

I've seen more of these shitty car mods living in San Fran and Seattle than all my years living in Flyover states.

>flyover delusions

I work at a garage in the DC area. I can tell you that some of the worst cars come from DC/MD.

One of the places I was stationed at was Ocean City, MD. Never really saw any shitty car mods besides one that had a giant blue crab as advertisement.

How bad is it in DC? Just in general.

flyover state (Iowa) also means no inspections of any kind so people make wild ass shit

WITNESSED

Looks familiar...

it was at Kirkwood's parking lot (College where I live)

It depends what kind of mods you're talking about. I've lived in rural and urban areas around the US and I can't say I've ever seen anything like what is posted in this thread. Big cities had donks and rural places had ridiculous jacked up trucks, but none of them looked like hack jobs.

Ah, my grandparents lived in that area.

I lived in San Diego, Aneheim, San Francisco, and Seattle.

I always saw hackjobs driven by Mexicans and Asians in california, stanced shitboxes in San Fran and Seattle. Maybe because all the rural areas I lived were more upper-class and retirement areas. I'm sure if I lived in Children of the Corn Iowa then I'd see these hackjobs.

>ready for policing the wasteland

>that samurai shifter

would samurai the shit out of some corners witht hat 3behonest

>fenderskirts on anything made after 1964
Confirmed for boomer

I don't think you fully understand what this thread is for

anybody who does something outside of the norm is retarded to you? what a shitty perspective. I wish more people did weird shit to their cars just for the hell of it. it makes things more interesting.

MRA would have been funny too in a more political way.

ARM is still funny for it's randomness.

not shitty but still an backyard hackjob lmao

Cars was a shit movie

>mfw people post about vehicle inspections or emissions ratings or not being allowed to modify their property to their liking

I wonder if those tubes make any noise when he gets up to speed?
like those sound hose toys that make noise when you spin them in the air.

That thing is actually wicked.

Too bad it wasn't a 95 get cus that's lightnings number

A literal meme machine.

If somebody rearends him they need their license revoked.

That's even cooler than the one in the old, mid-nineties, Subaru Outback commercials.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I've been looking for that commercial for years.

Assuming the frame isn't fucked beyond use that's pretty tight.

I assume they cut the back half of the Taurus off, leaving the actual floorpan, and then welded the Ranger bed to the Taurus floorpan.

>Hanoi Jane bumper sticker

I didn't think they had Smart Cars in the '70s.

>no whining sticker
>all that whining on the back of that faggot's car

>Why do people do these sorts of things? Are they just retarded?

You are pretty intolerant. Since you don't bother to try to put yourself in anyone else's shoes to try to understand. Instead, you stand off at a distance and mock them then finally say they are retarded or cuck or kek or autistic.

The explanation is simple. Many people think "More Is Better" and so they may go a bit overboard with accessorizing their car. Those people have different motiviation from people who simply want to be different and are willing to poke a little fun at themselves for having that car.

And it's not flyover states. For example, there was an IT professional in the seattle area who covered his DD beater with those 5.25 inch floppy discs. It was street legal which was amazing as it was do distracting to look at. Some cars are deemed not street legal simply because they are too distracting to other cars.

He's just an intolerant ass of a person. Quick to judge. Intolerant. Anything he doesn't like means that person it's associated with is retarded. There's lots of those kinds of people out there quick to use that "retarded" (or similar) word.

I really, really like this image

You can download it.

NORMIES GET THE FUCK OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

that's actually cool as fuck

if I lived in a more rural area I'd consider doing something like this

Seen a big rig with chrome stickers of random shit slapped literally everywhere, if it caught fire and I had a fire extinguisher I wouldnt put it out.

>anti-obama stickers
>smart car
something isn't adding up

>size matters sticker

I wonder at what point is it illegal to have more stickers blocking the side views!