"Ford recalls about 271,000 F-150's"

Oh dear
reuters.com/article/us-ford-motor-recall-idUSKCN0YG1VL

Discuss

>New shiny amerifat garbage is still garbage

Nothing new to see here, there's a reason why american "cars" are a joke everywhere in the world.

Good bait.

-Alphonse

>no injuries
fucking nothing

>hydraulic brakes have been in production for 95 years
>ferd can't even make a master cylinder that doesn't leak

better than keys falling out of ignitions or steering wheels falling off during driving.
also they actually had the balls to do a huge recall before they had injuries

And what car do you drive?

turd gen z28

>Shits on ford for doing a recall
>Drives a car made by GM

Kek

Truth

>there's a reason why american "cars" are a joke everywhere in the world

So that people don't have to remember how shitty their countries cars are?

The russians build better cars than ferd

You sure about that? What Russian car is better than a same class ford?

>this is American """""banter"""""

>Europoor detected

new f150's look like shit

even chevy looks better (except interior), and i fucking hate chevy

It's been 8 years and honda still refuses to take accountability for the millions of defective vehicles they have sold.

It's great that ford is actually continuing to ensure top quality by correcting what appears to be a very minor and isolated problem.

>tfw when Ford will actually pony up and admit when they fucked up
>tfw when numerous euro/asia companies wont do the same thing *cough honda cough*

Fuck off termi. Go drink the koolaid

>Ford doesn't fix a problem, everyone shits on them
>Ford fixes a problem, everyone shits on them

Poor Ford desu.

Wow you are one butthurt user, did termi strike a nerve?

>Poor Ford desu.
no sympathy for ford until they introduce the euro fiesta to the 'states

It was built before they went full retard on recalls though. Nobody died in a third gen Camaro because of GM's poor design, only their own stupidity/inexperience with tailhappy moderately powerful RWD cars.

Gay ass fagl0rd car imo familia.

Why is everyone so anti Ford? At least they aren't covering it up like GM would. They want their cars to be safe.

People take every chance they can to jab at ford for any issues.
I blame the pickup truck crew and their cult-like brand loyalty.

>vtecT

>at least 130 complaints
That's pretty good considering thy sold those things in the millions.

it's just the brake master cylinder, at least it's not the ignition issues that GM had, those literally killed people

Like how they didn't cover up the fact that all new F150's that weren't crew cabs lacked the structural reinforcement that gave them their top safety pick?

>oh wait

Deep cycling reduces the life of a lithium ion battery. :^)

>Ford
>Quality
Pick one.

Ford.

Uaz Patriot

Good thing I have a 2010. Dodged both recalls

It's Veeky Forums, doesn't matter what brand it is we'll still shitpost about them

It may only prevent the brakes from working, it's not deadly or uncontrollable like a locked steering wheel =)

>brakes not working
>in a 2.5 ton truck
>not deadly and uncontrollable

wew

Every manufacturer will have problems because they're a company run by imperfect beings who build imperfect machines mostly with the intent of making money and nothing else. Shit happens. Am Jap car fan btw and I don't even care for most American brands despite being Murrican

The fucking chinks do this kind of shit all the time though, toyota, subaru, shit the whole fucking country of Japan hides their murder rate so their country doesn't look bad.

>muh honor

>VTECT

>doesn't know what to do when jilted ex tries to kill you in the thing you love most

Wew
E
W

>Nobody died in a third gen
Now first off the third gen Firebird is my all time favorite car and I really want to own one in the near future. But I've herd stories of people wrapping their third gens around trees because something was fuckie with the brake balance and they would snap over steer off the road. Everyone would assume they just drove it off the road from going 2fast and GM always ignored it even now. Or that was all bullshit because I can't find anything on it anymore. There was also that seatbelt recall in the early 90's but I cant remember much about that.

A Third Gen's brake bias is way too front heavy if anything. Rear brakes on them are practically inoperative from the factory.

Now a four-eye Fox otoh...

I'm not sure if it was a normal issue with the bias or if it would just stop braking on one end the the car or something that would cause it.

Yeah, nice thing about the brake is that you have a backup, you can always try to use the ebrake.