/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, August 11th:
2492 BC – Traditional date of the defeat of Bel by Hayk, progenitor and founder of the Armenian nation.
1473 – The Battle of Otlukbeli: Mehmed the Conqueror of the Ottoman Empire decisively defeats Uzun Hassan of Aq Qoyunlu.
1918 – World War I: The Battle of Amiens ends.
1919 – The constitution of the Weimar Republic is adopted.
1920 – The Latvian–Soviet Peace Treaty, which relinquished Russia's authority and pretenses to Latvia, is signed, ending the Latvian War of Independence.

>News
EU4 DD04/08
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-4th-of-august-2016.961146/

CK2 DD 18: Optimization and Modding
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-18-optimization-and-modding.962057/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive
mega.co.nz/#F!WZZFXDyT!yyb25ZuLdLs0B8vhoKS3LA

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[CK2] - user Music Mod
mega.nz/#!PQgxyACD!bpcXXoWI3Pfu_PJ1_sz5D7wKYO2OStEWr_npgpw0B_w

>>[EU4] - Expensive Warfare Mod 1.0
pastebin.com/gThqFi54

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.5.5 - 29/07/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V7
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2] Many Houses Divided - v 0.0.1.1
dropbox.com/s/jso7qa1c4ystej7/MHD.rar

>>[V2] - 7 Years v4.1
pastebin.com/fMCvXaAA

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Petrópolis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polandball
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

HoI 4 meme names

Third for Empire of the Thunder Cross.

If anyone had doubts about this faggot not being OP

xth for Nicky

wtf i hate /gsg/ now

JUST

i effin love memes

Wew

IMPERIALISMUS LATINUS CODEXUS MAGNUMS GROßLINGUARUMSIAE

What should greek borders look like? do they deserve albania and macedonia?
What about Anatolia?
I was planing to give them crimea

the world

>mfw more people is born in my India in a month than there are Greeks in whole world

That's a lot of poo

ebin

FUCK

Reposting from other thread: Why does the Treaty of Petropolis decision in HPM need 2 million pounds?

>playing HPMeme

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Petrópolis

What game?

Yes but irl the Treaty of Guadeloupe-Hildago was 13.5 million while in-game its only a fraction of that. Also the AI is able to do the decision for only 100k

Liquoria 2

(meme)

By the time the Acre treaty becomes available it's reasonable to have 2 million vB on hand, while things like the alaskan sale and gadsden purchase, etc happen so early that they'd be impossible if they required the actual value. Just chop a zero off the decision if it's really tr*ggering you.

must love post-2007 hyperpolarized bullshit-olympics politics where everyone must either be a tumblr or a /pol/ and we ignore the literally billions of people who aren't either of those things

>13.5 million
Dollars, not pounds.

How do I get all the liquor production?

go back to the old thread with your politics shit faggot

kill yourself extremist

>ideology is binary

u mad

a "centrist" is just an "extremist" who doesn't know he's been lied to his whole life

>gender is binary

>ruining another thread whining about politics
you sound like more of an extremist

this

fuck off

>ideology is gender

nobody cares that extremists touched you as a kid

real binary ideology is how extremist cocksuckers think politics works

There are boards for talking about politics and history, but let's come to Veeky Forums and talk about them right? That seems logical

Whatever, what did he mean by this?

this is the internet fag i can be whatever i want lmao

>you were actually butthurt enough at someone on the internet to make this image

t. falseflagging, deflecting, strawmanning,
extremist

>calls everyone he doesn't like an extremist
So how are you different those two places? Two sides of the same coin lmao.

did he really say that?

>using a meme invented by /v/
terveisin - limp-wristed millennial internet extremist who speaks only in abbreviations and memes and shorthand because "real life conversation moves too slow", and legitimately thinks slapping something together in 5 seconds in paint.net is "a lot of effort"

lmao butthurt af

>tumblr and /pol/ are two sides of the same coin
that's literally what I am already saying though

Yes but how are you any different from those places when you act exactly like them?

>using a meme invented by /v/

nobody cares nerd

>using a meme invented by /hsg/

No, tumblr isn't just /pol/ - it's also /r9k/, because while /pol/ thinks everyone but them is an ignorant shit like tumblr, tumblr thinks the rest of the world has a huge debt to them or something like /r9k/ and that the entire world is working against them specifically to spite them, while /pol/ simply thinks that the rest of the world is working together to achieve a goal that they disagree with. Basically they're the worst of both /pol/ and /r9k/.

how is anyone different from anyone else, aside from the ways in which they are different

That's the question you should be asking yourself.

What the fuck are you two on about? Who was the original 'extremists are bad' poster?

It's me proving that the "anti extremist" is exactly like the extremists he hates.

Posting this again to get some more feedback.

based on topic poster

It's me proving that the "anti anti extremist" is exactly like the anti extremists she hates.

This map is entirely unjudgeable unless you give context and the history that led up to it. Why is this so hard to understand? If the Turks historically managed to invade Europe and established """"""Cores""""""' there then extending ottomeme all the way to Paris would make sense while puting an independent catholic Hungary would be cringeworthy and silly.

le two sides of the same coin meme BTFO

Nobody ever said "extremists are bad", just "extremists are extremists, and are different from actual leftists and rightists"

>1.2 million people per month
>provinces i kept upgrading for decades cannot keep up with growth
Is this what happened in China IRL?

We're breaking the conditioning

Why can't we just drop the 'right' and 'left' meme altogether? If you want to discuss politics you may as well outline your beliefs, very few people conform perfectly to either right or left after all.

haha yeah man fuck ideology

if you have actual opinions about things that aren't completely banal and asinine you're prolly jus some AUTIST xD

>extremism is the only ideology i choose to actually acknowledge as ideology because i am a perma-brainwashed millennial extremist and my entire thought process has been replaced by propaganda and internet memes

We need willy waggler

Both of you shut up.
Extremism doesn't have a definition. If you use the horseshoe, from the viewpoint of the tumblr/pol side of the horseshoe, it is the moderates that are extremists. From the viewpoint of capitalists it is communists who are extremists and vice versa. From the viewpoint of moralists it is secularists who are extreme, from the viewpoint of globalists it is the nationalists who are extreme.

these posts are pure ideology

>random wessex
Why

Also post template

really makes u think

That's not Wessex, my lad, that's an Ebin Grobs-Cornwalliums

T S A R G R A D

T H I R D R O M E

T R I M O R E T A

Lad...

No one even speaks Cornish anymore

>fuck video games this is a philosophy general

good

thank this guy

The Ottomeme Empire forced the K*rds to forget K*rdish and speak Turkish instead.
The Romeme Empire forced the Fr*nks, Sp*niards, and D*cians to forget their languages and speak Latin instead.
The Ebin Grobs-Cornwalliums Celticaniums Imperialiums will force the W*ssex barbarians to forget Eternal *nglo and speak Cornish instead.

Which game is best for influencing the world? As in forcing other countries to change their governments, fracturing larger nations, mixing up the global powers all as another country.

thank this guy

me in the middle
centrists are biased plebs

you're a black mutant alien jew?

me on the right

I'm playing HPM and as france in the early game I took one of the Rhine states from Prussia, now in the 1910s I just defeated the NGF and dismantled their empire but for some reason the Rhineland Confederacy was released and took my land after the treaty of Berlin? How do I stop this

>6

>7

You stop playing Homosexual Pedophilia Meme

I don't want to lose my save

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polandball

I just don't understand
if a bunch of cretinous shit like this is allowed on wikipedia and its existence isn't considered vandalism, why do our light bants to johan and the gang always get wiped?

starting to go mad under /gsg/'s autism desu

What?

am i missing something or am i too new

wew

Well i got bored...too much effort to check 15 provinces with full factories.

Don't pretend you're not the one who came over and suggested 'the willy wagglers'